Forum Topics

Umbra ADMIN
The contest ended! goodluck and thank you to...
Umbra Aug 18, 10:53AM
Umbra ADMIN
Thank you all for participating! :-) we'll... More
Umbra Jun 9, 05:48PM
Sir_Xancis
Quote from VeckinaDo you have more items like... More
Sir_Xancis May 13, 11:09PM
saratibiana
Character: Sara Sedentaria World: Zenobra...
saratibiana Apr 7, 12:03AM

Title

No contest running atm. ...

Check it out on forum

Tibia Got Talent 2022 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Jul 14, 11:57AM

What is your talent? Of course, we know that every adventurer has to have combat skills, business and a little persuasion, right? But what about letting your artistic side speak louder? Percybald and the man who plays Bearded Woman are proud of their roles as actors and certainly rock the stage!

For those who have music pulsing through their veins, how about being inspired by the elves of Ab’dendriel? Certainly one of the poles of lyric and dance throughout Tibia, with a lot of charisma and intelligence, his lyrics are charming.

Others have their talent for practical services, or someone denies that turning raw chunks of ores into powerful (and beautiful) swords is an artistic talent, isn't it, Sweaty Cyclops?

Training animals also requires a lot of talent and effort, Palomino and Appaloosa say, they walk with their horses in an elegant way, so in tune that when they are mounted, humans and horses appear to be one. A lot of dexterity in the movements!

Now it's your turn, dear adventurer. All Tibians are eager to know your gift, sing, dance, cheer, and make us applaud your talent!

Talent show! It's time for you to show everybody what you are made of, and we are not talking about slaying dragons or exploring dangerous caves, Tibia has to know that there's artist's blood flowing through your veins, and what better way to do it than with a video showing off your skills on stage! Do it by yourself or gather your guildmates, your hunting team, your friends, or your partner to help you

Rules: 

Your video must be made entirely in Tibia, with Tibia characters.

- You must post a short video; doing a sketch, a parody, choreography, or whatever you want!

- You must add a watermark with the Tibia Events Logo and the Tibia Got Talent Logo to your video.

- On the name of the post, to make searching easier, you must add #TibiaGotTalent2022 and/or #TGT_TibiaEvents2022

- You have to embed your entry here but host the video on a widely known platform like YouTube or Vimeo. (you can find the code in the sharing options and use the "insert video button")

- You can only submit one video.

- In case two or more players submit the same video, the one that was published first will be taken into account, to prevent large teams of players from posting the same video they did together.

- If you are doing an imitation or a parody, you must cite the source, be it a music video, a fragment of a movie or a series chapter.

- Videos must last 30 seconds min. and 180 seconds max.

- Content of the video must follow Tibia Rules.

- Submissions must be in English only.

- We will be judging your creativity.

- The content must NOT be related to inappropriate things or have inappropriate language.

- Plagiarism leads to disqualification.

- Please inform us the name of your character and the world.

Here is an example of how your video should look

ORIGINAL

IN-GAME REPRESENTATION

Date/Time: 

The contest The contest starts on 14 Jul and ends on 14 Aug at 23:59 CEST ( DUE TO A LOGIN ERROR WE EXTEND THIS CONTEST UNTIL AUG 17 23:59)

Prizes:

1st Place: Golden trophy of excellence + rune embleme of choice + choice between bronze necklace, **necklace of choice, memory box

2nd Place: Silver trophy of excellence + rune embleme of choice + choice between the remaining two items

3rd Place: Bronze trophy of excellence + rune embleme of choice + remaining item

**Amulet of Theurgy, Foxtail Amulet, Rainbown Necklace, Enchanted Pendulet, Enchanted Sleep Shawl, Shrunken Head Necklace

Let the show begin!
Your TibiaEvents Team.

0 0 0
Sir_Xancis
Sir_Xancis Aug 7, 11:21AM

Sir Xancis

Vunira

0 0 0
Chumicita
Chumicita Aug 9, 08:05PM
Chumicita - Pacera                                                                                                                                                                                 Parody of Pokemon Furret Walk                                                                                                                                                       Written and perfomed by me 
0 0 0
Camilla
Camilla Aug 16, 04:26PM

Char: Ca milla

World: Havera

I recreated in Tibia the epic scene from Max and Vecna from Stranger Things Season 4 (you can watch the original scene  Here)

My entry :

0 0 0
Psykeeh
Psykeeh Aug 16, 04:28PM

TibiaGotTalent - TibiaEvents 2022

Psykeeh – Havera

*Sing/SongWriterTalent*

Cover – Timbaland – Apologize ft. OneRepublic>>

0 0 0
Gosiaw_w
Gosiaw_w Aug 16, 07:28PM

Character: Lady Shinaa

World: Thyria

0 0 0
Gosiaw_w
Gosiaw_w Aug 16, 07:30PM

Quote from Gosiaw_w

https://youtu.be/MnNrq1wOV2U

Character: Lady Shinaa

World: Thyria

I dont know why my link doesn't appear here as I'm using insert video button.

0 0 0
Fanjita
Fanjita Aug 17, 08:23PM
Hey,

here's also my submission.

Character: Fanjita

World: Monza

I created cover of well-known song of Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8uITSOLhpU

I can't paste through the insert video somewhy.

0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
The contest ended! goodluck and thank you to everyone!
0 0 0
This topic is locked

Forum Topics

Umbra ADMIN
The contest ended! goodluck and thank you to...
Umbra ADMIN
Thank you all for participating! :-) we'll... More
Umbra Jun 9, 05:48PM
Sir_Xancis
Quote from VeckinaDo you have more items like... More
Sir_Xancis May 13, 11:09PM
saratibiana
Character: Sara Sedentaria World: Zenobra...
saratibiana Apr 7, 12:03AM

event

2012-2021 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2021.