Forum Topics

Umbra ADMIN
The contest ended! goodluck and thank you to...
Umbra Aug 18, 10:53AM
Umbra ADMIN
Thank you all for participating! :-) we'll... More
Umbra Jun 9, 05:48PM
Sir_Xancis
Quote from VeckinaDo you have more items like... More
Sir_Xancis May 13, 11:09PM
saratibiana
Character: Sara Sedentaria World: Zenobra...
saratibiana Apr 7, 12:03AM

Title

No contest running atm. ...

Check it out on forum

Tell Tales | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Mar 23, 07:51PM

Tibia is full of great items, legendary armors, divine shields, exclusive helmets as well as weapons that are not only lethal but wonderful, these items that mostly have some curious history about them.

Imagine how to explain to someone the adventure of conquering a precise Arbalest, the dangers faced to have a Magic Sword as a reward, or the dedication and commitment to wield a Rainbow Shield? This when taking into account items that are already known how I got. On the other hand, we have mysterious items such as the beautiful Golden Helmet, the fabulous Winged Helmet, the imposing Horned Helmet, in addition to the powerful Blessed Shield, among other equipment of mysterious and uncertain origin.

Other more common, however, important or special items can also have incredible stories, such as a Falcon Greaves conquered after an arduous battle with the Grand Master Oberon, the first Fire Sword conquered from a dragon a long time ago, or that Backpack full of items, obtained through the death of another character can yield good conversations that stay forever in the memory.

How about uniting the best of all this at once? Imagine the exciting challenge of creating an item with your own hands while telling an amazingly engaging story about it? Let all your creativity take over and get to work and pen to the paper!

RULES:

- You must post your story on this thread. We will only accept 1 story per contestant.

- Your story must have an item, an important item, which you will have to craft in real life, full size, 4k120 fps (jk about the 4k, please don't upload something that big)

- You have to craft your item with spare materials, be it wood, cloth, paper, whatever you like.

- Your entry must be composed of the story and 3 pics of your item, 2 of those pics have to be from the making process, and the final one of the final product.

- The pics must have a piece of paper, it can be pretty paper, a banner, or something like that, but it must be handwritten, not printed, and the 3 pics must have the exact same paper, so don't lose it!

- You must write the name of your character and world in your post in the following format:

Character Name: (Here goes your name)

World: (Yeah, you guessed, here goes your game world)

Entry: (Here goes your entry)

- Your story must be written in English, be related to Tibia, and follow the Tibia rules

- As always, plagiarism leads to disqualification, if two or more people post the same entry, the first one to be published will be taken into account.

- Your story may not have more than 300 words. You can add some illustrations in order to gain creativity points, apart from the pics of your item.

- Please remember, this is a family-friendly site, therefore, any entry that has obscene, violent, sexual, or drug-related content will be removed immediately and without warning.

- Our team, fansite admins, and Cipsoft won't be judging your English level/grammar, but your creativity.

-Staff members can not and will not participate, on the other hand, friends/family of staff members are allowed, but their relatives can't vote in the contest at all.

==PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES, WE HATE WHEN A VERY NICE AND CREATIVE ENTRY HAS TO BE IGNORED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE RULES==

PRIZES:

1ST PLACE: Golden trophy of excellence + 250 TC + choice between memory box, blue sphere, unicorn figurine

2ND PLACE: Silver trophy of excellence + choice between the remaining 2 items

3RD PLACE: Bronze trophy of excellence + remaining item

DATE/TIME

This contest starts on March 24 and ends on April 7 at 11:59 pm. (CEST)

Please remember, we are using the Central Europe Time, so the contest might not end at the exact date for you, check your timezone to be sure that you are posting in time, (for further reference, in this timezone, the Tibia server save is at 10:00 am)~

It's time to be creative!

Your TibiaEvents Team.

0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Mar 25, 06:27AM
I forgot to add this to the post 250 TC are non-transferable
0 0 0
Sir_Xancis
Sir_Xancis Apr 7, 02:21PM

Character Name: Sir Xancis

World: Vunira

Entry:

- People of Ankrahmun! - Ashmunrah shouted at his subjects gathered for the ceremony around the visible tip of the underground pyramid, that was to be the resting palace of his beloved Nefreth.

- This ancient gem was the reason the queen was slain! - He raised the Soul Ruby ring so everyone could see it. The eyes of Arkhothep shined, probably with tears, at the sight of the gemstone.

- Before death, the assassin admitted so! Now the Soul Ruby is going to be guarded by me! - He took the gem out of the ring and inserted it into especially made piece of jewelry in form of a scarab - the only creature that survived the great fire of the Djinn War, the holy beetle.

- It must be shaped like a scarab, she was so fascinated by them - Ashmunrah said while he was ordering the master jeweler the creation of a memento of his wife.
- I shall do my best, your highness. We all owe a great debt to the Mother of Life. My children would starve if it weren't for the wisdom and work of the holy Nefreth. She brought the animals back, and we shall love her for eternity - the artist said.

A few hyaenas were spooked away as they were approaching the city gates after the burial.
- Look at that worthless thing of the past, son. It used to be the gem of power, now it is only a cursed stone of tragedy. Gods blessed the scarabs, perhaps they shall make this holy symbol protect the ruby as well - Arkhothep looked at the blue scarab holding the Soul Ruby.
- Why is he saying this to me? Does he know? - the prince wondered.

0 0 0
Psykeeh
Psykeeh Apr 7, 10:10PM
Character: Psykeeh

World: Havera

The Warlord Sword

It was the darkest nights, but for some reason an awakening was about to start. … 

In this night a warrior was stumbling in the streets of Venore, disappointed that every word out of is mouth made people disbelief him. He couldn’t see where he was going but he was known to follow his heart. 

In a blink the sky started to change, a light, a hope was upon the realm. 

The warrior follows his own heart on a path to heal the most secrets of them all. For a second a thought made him question ''The most desirable weapon of them all?'' He knew the rumors upon the realm couldn’t be just rumors after all. The ‘’Warlord Sword’’ was believed to be amongst veryyyyy few, and this secret one day would be revealed. 

The journey was about to be long, but the warrior first point would be Ab’dendriel, where the Sword is on display in the grasp of a breath. During his path he remembered that he had a spiritual awakening after eating some Orange mushrooms that he found in the Maze of Lost Souls. During this awakening he saw a Quest, a Quest that was filled with mind games where enormous possibilities could lead to a Relic. The Warrior started to believe that the Opticording Sphere Quest was a possibility for him to reach The Warlord Sword. 

Both had a beginning in Ab’dendriel, and all those paths, puzzles, they had to be done in an opposite sequence to decipher a room, a room never seen before. As you go deep on it a few shadows started to appear and then the truth was revealed. In order to obtain this Sword of the Gods, the warrior had to prove himself by defeating alone The Ruthless Seven.

Story

The Warlord Sword Process

The Warlord Sword Final

Extra:

Sword Video

The Forum post is edited by Psykeeh Apr 7, 10:16PM
0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Apr 13, 06:50PM
Congratulations to the winners!
0 0 0
Sir_Xancis
Sir_Xancis Apr 13, 08:26PM

Omg, can't believe I actually won a contest! I guess I was really fortunate, coz I thought about making a holy scarab in real life for a long time and it was really great to read thru Ankh lore to develop a lacking story of my favourite item in game.

I would love to choose a blue sphere as the reward, I believe it will look great in my house next to phoenix shield.

Thank you for creating this opportunity! Love you!

Sir Xancis

from Vunira

0 0 0
Psykeeh
Psykeeh Apr 14, 01:47AM
Hiii, Thanks I will be happy with the memory box
0 0 0
Veckina Senator
Veckina Apr 18, 02:16PM

Congratulations!!!

Quote from Sir_Xancis

Omg, can't believe I actually won a contest! I guess I was really fortunate, coz I thought about making a holy scarab in real life for a long time and it was really great to read thru Ankh lore to develop a lacking story of my favourite item in game.

I would love to choose a blue sphere as the reward, I believe it will look great in my house next to phoenix shield.

Thank you for creating this opportunity! Love you!

Sir Xancis

from Vunira

The scarab was really amazing. Ank is my favorite city in the game and its lore is wonderful. I wish I had that scarab tho 

Do you have more items like this? I would love to see them.

Quote from Psykeeh Hiii, Thanks I will be happy with the memory box

Your crafting was splendid. You though about every detail. The shining in the blade was 

Great job!

0 0 0
Sir_Xancis

Quote from Veckina

Do you have more items like this? I would love to see them.

Sorry, ive just seen your post

Recently I made tibia-related item for another contest.

Otherwise I make fishing lures and wooden things for Valentine's day for my wife every year ;p

0 0 0
This topic is locked

Forum Topics

Umbra ADMIN
The contest ended! goodluck and thank you to...
Umbra Aug 18, 10:53AM
Umbra ADMIN
Thank you all for participating! :-) we'll... More
Umbra Jun 9, 05:48PM
Sir_Xancis
Quote from VeckinaDo you have more items like... More
saratibiana
Character: Sara Sedentaria World: Zenobra...
saratibiana Apr 7, 12:03AM

event

2012-2021 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2021.