Check out the new contest!
1 0 +1
Idhock Event
Aug 25, 12:04AM
Contest ended, stay tuned for the winners anouncement ^^
1 0 +1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»

THE LIFE OF AN ADVENTURER

And he goes on a new journey... now accompanied! Our mascot always gets into trouble, it's amazing how our little friend can't lead a quiet life, just yesterday he arrived at our meeting tired and scared, he must have gotten into some trouble ...

Check it out on forum

WEAPON CRAFTING | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra May 10, 07:56AM

It's time for the forge ... or rather, time for the craft!

Being a brave Knight requires many qualities of an adventurer, it takes courage to face the various challenges without fear, working on the front lines of combat to protect your allies, the vitality to resist the most diverse enemies without being defeated beyond the dexterity of deliver powerful blows to take down any opponent using your brute force.

In addition to strength and dexterity, every Knight must have an indispensable companion in combat, which is his weapon. Can it be a skilled Knight who uses his sword to pierce his enemies and cross them quickly, or perhaps an axe to deliver powerful precise cuts at vital points? If Knight really likes to crush his opponents, surely a huge club will be ideal.

Among the breeds present in Tibia, certainly, the cyclops stand out as the most skilled in the art of forging, passionate about the heat of the heavy work environment, they have always been references in dealing with all types of ores, capable of transforming raw pieces of metal into powerful and beautiful weapons, one of the examples is the Sweaty Cyclops, the friendliest of the giants, which can be visited in Ab'dendriel.

More friendly to humans, the Dwarfs also have a passion for mining and consequently forge, Uzgod in Kazordoon can even help adventurers on missions that require private weapons, and can be a good reference for anyone looking for inspiration in making melee combat weapons. In Farmine we can find Esrik, another very experienced dwarf with the anvil. Among humans, Morgan and Ulrik excel in the art of supplying arsenals to the brave Knights.

Inspirations abound for those who want to start life as an artisan, and which melee weapon do you like best? Why not try to forge it, or rather, make it through beautiful craftsmanship? Whether Sword, Axe, or Club, what matters is an imposing weapon for combat. Let's go to the fight!

We want you to craft your favorite melee weapon, that's right, only melee weapons, it doesn't have to be related to the last major update, just be original and creative with it.

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES BEFORE YOU START CRAFTING OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE CONTEST WITHOUT NOTICE! 

How often it is that we here at TibiaEvents have to discard some wonderful contest entries because people did not follow ALL the rules.

Please read and follow all the rules and save us all the heartache!

- Craft your favorite melee weapon that is already in the game. 

- Use spare materials like scraps of wood, cardboard, paper-mâché, or anything you have, in full life-size!

You must photograph at least 2 images from the process of creation and 1 of the finished weapon.

All photos must contain a visible piece of paper with the writing “TibiaEvents – 2021” on it. You need to write this paper by hand. You cannot computer print it, and the paper must be the same in all photos. So, take care of that piece of paper!

You cannot edit your photos. You cannot use Paint, Photoshop or anything similar.

Your post must contain your character name and world server.

Multiple submissions are allowed, but each entry must be submitted individually. Note that only one prize per person can be won.

- As always, plagiarism leads to disqualification

- This is a family-friendly site, so any content related to drugs, sex, offensive, or xenophobic content won't be tolerated.

- Your post must follow the Tibia rules.

- You must tell us the item you are crafting.

- Distance weapons are not allowed in this contest, so you are limited to SWORDS, CLUBS, AND AXES.

- Staff members of TibiaEvents, can not, under no circumstance, participate in our events, for obvious reasons.

- We will validate or invalidate the entries so you can see if your submission is OK, so please keep checking to correct eventual mistakes, if you receive a like from the staff, means your entry is valid 

Date/Time:

The contest starts 10/05/2021 and ends 31/05/2021 - (23:59 CEST).

Our team and CipSoft will be judging creativity.

Prizes:

1st place: golden warrior trophy + a ring of plasma of choice + choice between a memory box, a blessing charm set, and a blue sphere 

2nd place: silver warrior trophy + a ring of plasma of choice  + choice between the remaining items

3rd place: bronze warrior trophy + a ring of plasma of choice + remaining item

Please, keep in mind that we are using CEST (Timezone), so your entry might look in time for you, even if it's not.

Its time to craft!

Your TibiaEvents team.

6 0 +6
Flipke
Flipke May 29, 09:12PM

Character: Kompenhof
World: Bona
Item: Soulcutter

You see a soulcutter (Atk:7 physical + 45 death, Def:32 +3, sword fighting +5, life leech chance 100%, life leech amount +5%, mana leech chance 100%, mana leech amount +3%).
Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot).It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 400 or higher.
It weighs 63.00 oz.

And then Finaly Finished.

took longer then to complete soulwar quest...

The Forum post is edited by Flipke May 30, 04:10PM
3 0 +3
hardead
hardead May 30, 04:10AM
Character: Sacros Arturt
World: Quintera
Item: Souleater

Process:

Final process:

The Forum post is edited by hardead May 30, 04:13AM
2 0 +2
Aras
Aras May 30, 08:50AM
Character: Hojkk
World: Firmera
Item: Winterblade

(Atk: 10 + 40 ice, Def: 22 + 3sword fighting + 1).
It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 200 or higher.
It weighs 43.00 ozImbuement Slots: 2

Process:

The Forum post is edited by Aras May 30, 08:51AM
1 0 +1
Sikita
Sikita May 30, 02:05PM

Character: Deusa Sorcerer Ops

World: Talera

Item: Thunder Hammer

When I see a Thunder Hammer in-game it looks very RUSTY and ANTIQUE. So I tried to recreate the same effect in real life.

In this video you can check few details:

Final Version:

Gallery: 

Thank you and good luck to everyone
:)

The Forum post is edited by Sikita May 30, 02:43PM
3 0 +3
Nyamia
Nyamia May 30, 06:22PM
Character: Nyamia

World: Vunira

Weapon: Chopper of Destruction

You see a chopper of destruction (Atk:52, Def:30).Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot, Empty Slot).It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 200 or higher.It weighs 70.00 oz.

(I'm sorry for the very unreadable note with the event on it. I just realised it was this bad when I saw the photos  couldn't change it anymore later)

The process:

The result:

Details:

(Hopefully the photo's are clear enough )

The Forum post is edited by Nyamia May 30, 09:52PM
2 0 +2
Sjaak
Sjaak May 30, 07:38PM
Character: Sjaak

World: Vunira

Weapon: Shimmer Sword

The weapon that i have chosen to craft is a weapon that is not known to many.

You will not see this weapon in game often. This has everything to do with the fact that this sword is also partly a fish. Fish wont last long on dry land  

I did not only craft the sword but also the moment of transformation from Shimmer Swimmer to Shimmer Sword. To see this transformation please watch the youtube video in this post. 

You see a shimmer sword (Atk:42, Def:20).

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 40 or higher.

It weighs 52.00 oz.

Final result:

The Forum post is edited by Sjaak May 31, 10:42PM
2 0 +2
Darkeyeking
Darkeyeking May 30, 08:52PM
Character: Dheus da Guerra

Server: Quintera

Weapon: Wyvern Fang

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to participate in this contest, I hope you take into consideration when judging that one of the Rules was to use recycled material, because this increases the degree of difficulty when developing these projects.

I made this sword with Paperboard that I reused, the handle of the sword was made with a mixture of flour with salt and water, then I shaped it and put it in the oven to harden, the rest is paint

The Forum post is edited by Darkeyeking May 30, 09:13PM
1 0 +1
tiagor
tiagor May 30, 10:17PM
Char: Ryan Akin

World: Gentebra

Weapon: Ravenger's Axe

The Forum post is edited by tiagor May 30, 10:35PM
1 0 +1
Logan
Logan May 31, 02:44AM

Name: Logan Lebeau

World: Wintera

Weapon:  Falcon Battleaxe

You see a falcon battleaxe (Atk:10 physical + 47 energy, Def:33, axe fighting +4, protection energy +12%).
Imbuements: (Empty Slot, Empty Slot).It can only be wielded properly by knights of level 300 or higher.
It weighs 95.00 oz.

A powerful and elegant weapon that must be in the hands of those warriors ready for any confrotation.

Process:

The Forum post is edited by Logan May 31, 02:47AM
1 0 +1
Logan
Logan May 31, 03:20AM

Name: Logan Lebeau

World: Wintera

Weapond: Magic Longsword

the legendary magic longsword, the wish of many people,sometimes seen on the wall of some people's houses

Process:

0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra May 31, 08:22AM
Wow so much creativity!! i love them all this will be hard to choose after the contest ended at 23:59 CEST today.
3 0 +3
Tynka
Tynka May 31, 09:51PM
Weapon: Fire Sword

Name: Tynusiiaa / Antica

Materials: decorative crystals, modeling clay, wooden wicks, kitchen knife, acrylic paints

1 0 +1
Favarona
Favarona May 31, 11:57PM

Hey!

Here is my Souleater, an Axe Weapon.

link: https://imgur.com/a/rkenOcu

Process of Creation:

https://imgur.com/a/9Bq7Vhm

My character name:

Favarona

World:

Harmoniahttps://i.imgur.com/9V5jM4d.mp4

0 0 0
Favarona
Favarona May 31, 11:59PM

My second entry!

Hey!

Here is my Fiery Basher (Replica)

link: https://imgur.com/a/RU7KjG0

this links contain all pics + process pics.

My character name:

Favarona

World:

Harmonia

also check the movies! =)

0 0 0
This topic is locked

Shout box

You need to sign in to comment
Umbra ADMIN
Oct 11, 06:56AM
i love the creativity of all story's
6 0 +6
Idhock Event
Sep 20, 07:04AM
Check out the new contest!
1 0 +1
Idhock Event
Aug 25, 12:04AM
Contest ended, stay tuned for the winners anouncement ^^
1 0 +1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»

event

2012-2021 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2021.