Shout box

You need to sign in to comment
Umbra ADMIN
Jun 24, 08:44AM
Always make sure that you've got a backup the post expires if you wait to long
0 0 0
tibiallday
Jun 24, 12:06AM
im not doing all that Work again. in the future if this is invalid you should At least be able to Recover ur work
0 0 0
tibiallday
Jun 24, 12:05AM
so I just wrote for the past 2 hours for the choose your path now not it tells me not valid and not only that but I lost all my process
0 0 0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»

Choose Your Path

The world of Tibia offers an incredible diversity of choices for each one to make their own destiny, you can follow the path of a brave hunter who seeks more and more strength, train your skills to master your conjurations, be a cunning explorer who solves the biggest mysteries, be a skilled trader, among other situations ...

Check it out on forum

Craft a fansite item | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Mar 24, 05:45AM

+++Contest+++

In order to celebrate the Fansite Appreciation Day, the promoted and supported fansites have decided to host a contest together for the whole Tibian community! As a part of this contest, your task is to craft a fansite item in real life. Here are the details.

How to participate

Craft a fansite item of any active, promoted or supported fansite in real life from any materials you wish. You can see a list of all possible fansite items here.

Take a picture of what you have crafted, including a label containing your character name and the current date.

You can submit this picture until April 18, 2021, 23:59 CEST on one of the following fansites:

TibiaQA.com

Tibiopedia.pl

TibiaEvents.com

Tibia.fandom.com

Choosing winners

All of the entries will be forwarded to the internal fansite board for voting. Fansite admins and Community Managers will pick and vote on their favorite entries from all the submitted pictures until April 25, 2021. The winning entries will be announced on the week of April 26.

Prizes

First Place:golden warrior tophynightmare doll

Second Place:silver warrior trophyblue sphere

Third Place:bronze warrior trophyblue sphere

Fourth Place:badge of glory20 x silver raid token

Fifth Placehero's medal20 x silver raid token

Rules

Participants may post as many submissions as they want. However, they are only eligible for one prize.

Attempts to plagiarize or reuse crafts from previous contests will result in disqualification of the participant.

The Forum post is edited by Umbra Mar 24, 05:51AM
0 0 0
Boybarian
Boybarian Mar 26, 02:16PM
Where should submissions be posted?
0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Mar 27, 10:56AM
Here in this topic
0 0 0
Zavious
Zavious Mar 30, 11:04PM
I just told my friend about this and he wants to make a shield of destiny, is that a possible item? I might do a crunors heart. Can you confirm those two items are allowed It says on the wiki they are but we want to be 100% sure! Thanks!

0 0 0
Boybarian
Boybarian Mar 31, 06:21AM

Boybarian

Firmera

You see a heavily bound book.It weighs 78.00 oz.It contains the scribings of many knowledgeable Tibians. It was awarded by Tibia.Fandom.com.
2 0 +2
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Mar 31, 08:07AM

Quote from Zavious I just told my friend about this and he wants to make a shield of destiny, is that a possible item? I might do a crunors heart. Can you confirm those two items are allowed It says on the wiki they are but we want to be 100% sure! Thanks!

As long as it is from one of the fansite 's here its oke https://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=fansites :-)

0 0 0
Smucker
Smucker Apr 13, 07:11PM
Character: Smucker

World: Gladera

So, as this is a celebration, I decided to make a "Fansite Appreciation Day" Cake, chosing as the fansite item, one that we all love, the midnight panther doll.

Here is some pictures of the process (I believe it is not needed but anyways...)

If I understood correctly, only 1 picture will be submited so my official submition would be the final cake with the Midnight Panther Doll:

Finally, just want to share that it was not only beautiful on the outside... it was delicious too!

0 0 0
Kamil
Kamil Apr 16, 05:11PM
Character: Lucznik Kamil

World: Karna

Majestic Shield of GuildStats.eu

The Forum post is edited by Kamil Apr 16, 05:11PM
0 0 0
Pokhoclo
Pokhoclo Apr 17, 12:12AM
Character: Nite Pochoclo

World: Honbra

Fansite Item: Tibiopedia

I am from Chile, now I am in quarantine due to the pandemic and we are also prohibited from buying non-essential things, so I have not been able to invest to achieve the item as I wanted, but this has opened creativity and with what I have at home I have created the Tibiopedia fansite item, this through the cardboard of the comfort paper covered with masking tape and then painted with the design of the item, in addition to including several sheets inside to assimilate a book. 

0 0 0
Violinda
Violinda Apr 18, 05:53PM

Char: Violethy

Servidor: Quelibra

Item escolhido: Journal Shield do BDT. <3 

0 0 0
AmyMeow
AmyMeow Apr 18, 09:54PM

Character: Amy Meow

World: Firmera

Hello!

I made this Midnight Panther Doll

With artificial rose petals and some crystal pearls.

Process:

I made the base with Styrofoam balls, painting it with acrylic paint, gluing the petals, then adding a touch of colors with watercolor paints to the petals and finally adding details of crystals and pearls.

Here some pictures of the final result:
Meow!

Hope you like it!
Thank you for this amazing contest, I had a lot of Fun!

Amy Meow 

The Forum post is edited by AmyMeow Apr 18, 09:57PM
2 0 +2
Nelasz
Nelasz Apr 18, 10:46PM

Char: Nelasz>>

World: Solidera>>

Item: Black Knight Doll>>

Imgur: https://imgur.com/gallery/aeCkRz8

>

I have decided to make this item, because I really like the history of the black knight. It was about a disinherited knight who left the city and now inhabits the subterranean lands of Tibia. It is said that he was taken in by the bonelords and now hates humans.>>

[img]https://i.imgur.com/AjM7MeN.mp4[/img]

1 0 +1
Esau
Esau Apr 19, 01:36AM

Name: Oberin Morghulis

World: Gladera

Item: Dark Wizard's Crown from TibiaMisterios. Made with a paperboard mold, molding clay and acrylics.

Dark Wizard's Crown 1

Dark Wizard's Crown 2

Dark Wizard's Crown 3

Dark Wizard's Crown 4

Dark Wizard's Crown 5

0 1 -1
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Apr 27, 02:45PM

or the celebration of the Fansite Appreciation Day on March 24, several fansite admins had organized a contest. The task was to craft one of the fansite items of the current supported and promoted fansites. All in all, across all fansites that have accepted submissions, we have received 41 pictures of crafted fansite items (click on the entry tab to view all submissions).

During the last week, we three community managers, as well as twelve different fansite admins voted to choose a top 5. In order to select these fair and square, we each determined a personal top 5, then assigned 5 points to everybody's first choice, 4 points to every second choice, 3 points to every third choice, and so on. In the end, all points were added up, and we received a list of winners. So today we can proudly present you the top 5 contest submissions:

First place: Shield of Destiny by Sacros Arturt (43 points)

Second place: Wicked Witch by Makadamia(26 points)

)

Third place: Heavily Bound Book by Favarona(25 points)

Fourth place: Midnight Panther Doll by Amy Meow(21 points)

Fifth place: Ferumbras Doll by Drekalla (18 points)

Congratulations to the winners! All prizes have been delivered to their inbox in the meantime. Thank you Tibians for making this Fansite Appreciation Day a good experience for everybody!

The Forum post is edited by Umbra Apr 27, 02:51PM
0 0 0
This topic is locked

Shout box

You need to sign in to comment
Umbra ADMIN
Jun 24, 08:44AM
Always make sure that you've got a backup the post expires if you wait to long
0 0 0
tibiallday
Jun 24, 12:06AM
im not doing all that Work again. in the future if this is invalid you should At least be able to Recover ur work
0 0 0
tibiallday
Jun 24, 12:05AM
so I just wrote for the past 2 hours for the choose your path now not it tells me not valid and not only that but I lost all my process
0 0 0
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»

event

2012-2021 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2021.