Shout box

You need to sign in to comment
Umbra ADMIN
Apr 9, 07:19PM
Its already announced @Boybarian :-) good weekend!
0 0 0
Boybarian
Apr 9, 03:03PM
will you guys be announcing the winner of the questlog update contest soon? E>
0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
Mar 31, 08:10AM
Only today left before the contest YOUR QUESTLOG HAS BEEN UPDATED ends!
1 0 +1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»
YOUR QUESTLOG HAS BEEN UPDATED

For years many Tibia mysteries have remained dormant and unsolved, perhaps talking to a specific NPC? Use any special items? Defeat that unpretentious creature? Or maybe some lever went unnoticed?...

Check it out on forum

Craft a fansite item | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Mar 24, 05:45AM

+++Contest+++

In order to celebrate the Fansite Appreciation Day, the promoted and supported fansites have decided to host a contest together for the whole Tibian community! As a part of this contest, your task is to craft a fansite item in real life. Here are the details.

How to participate

Craft a fansite item of any active, promoted or supported fansite in real life from any materials you wish. You can see a list of all possible fansite items here.

Take a picture of what you have crafted, including a label containing your character name and the current date.

You can submit this picture until April 18, 2021, 23:59 CEST on one of the following fansites:

TibiaQA.com

Tibiopedia.pl

TibiaEvents.com

Tibia.fandom.com

Choosing winners

All of the entries will be forwarded to the internal fansite board for voting. Fansite admins and Community Managers will pick and vote on their favorite entries from all the submitted pictures until April 25, 2021. The winning entries will be announced on the week of April 26.

Prizes

First Place:golden warrior tophynightmare doll

Second Place:silver warrior trophyblue sphere

Third Place:bronze warrior trophyblue sphere

Fourth Place:badge of glory20 x silver raid token

Fifth Placehero's medal20 x silver raid token

Rules

Participants may post as many submissions as they want. However, they are only eligible for one prize.

Attempts to plagiarize or reuse crafts from previous contests will result in disqualification of the participant.

The Forum post is edited by Umbra Mar 24, 05:51AM
0 0 0
Boybarian
Boybarian Mar 26, 02:16PM
Where should submissions be posted?
0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Mar 27, 10:56AM
Here in this topic
0 0 0
Zavious
Zavious Mar 30, 11:04PM
I just told my friend about this and he wants to make a shield of destiny, is that a possible item? I might do a crunors heart. Can you confirm those two items are allowed It says on the wiki they are but we want to be 100% sure! Thanks!

0 0 0
Boybarian
Boybarian Mar 31, 06:21AM

Boybarian

Firmera

You see a heavily bound book.It weighs 78.00 oz.It contains the scribings of many knowledgeable Tibians. It was awarded by Tibia.Fandom.com.
1 0 +1
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Mar 31, 08:07AM

Quote from Zavious I just told my friend about this and he wants to make a shield of destiny, is that a possible item? I might do a crunors heart. Can you confirm those two items are allowed It says on the wiki they are but we want to be 100% sure! Thanks!

As long as it is from one of the fansite 's here its oke https://www.tibia.com/community/?subtopic=fansites :-)

0 0 0

Shout box

You need to sign in to comment
Umbra ADMIN
Apr 9, 07:19PM
Its already announced @Boybarian :-) good weekend!
0 0 0
Boybarian
Apr 9, 03:03PM
will you guys be announcing the winner of the questlog update contest soon? E>
0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
Mar 31, 08:10AM
Only today left before the contest YOUR QUESTLOG HAS BEEN UPDATED ends!
1 0 +1
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»

event

2012-2021 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2021.