Maybe today maybe tomorrow it depends f i got all votes today
3 0 +3
Fringie
Feb 17, 02:18PM
when tibia got talent results?
1 0 +1
Umbra ADMIN
Feb 16, 07:18AM
Its rlly hard to just chose 3 but i got mine!
3 0 +3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»
Tibia Got Talent

What is your talent? Of course, we know that every adventurer has to have combat skills, business and a little persuasion, right? But what about letting your artistic side speak louder? Percybald and the man who plays Bearded Woman are proud of their roles as actors and certainly rock the stage...

Check it out on forum

Tibia got talent | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Jan 20, 06:58AM

What is your talent? Of course, we know that every adventurer has to have combat skills, business and a little persuasion, right? But what about letting your artistic side speak louder? Percybald and the man who plays Bearded Woman are proud of their roles as actors and certainly rock the stage!

For those who have music pulsing through their veins, how about being inspired by the elves of Ab’dendriel? Certainly one of the poles of lyric and dance throughout Tibia, with a lot of charisma and intelligence, his lyrics are charming.

Others have their talent for practical services, or someone denies that turning raw chunks of ores into powerful (and beautiful) swords is an artistic talent, isn't it, Sweaty Cyclops?

Training animals also requires a lot of talent and effort, Palomino and Appaloosa say, they walk with their horses in an elegant way, so in tune that when they are mounted, human and horse appear to be one. A lot of dexterity in the movements!

Now it's your turn, dear adventurer. All Tibians are eager to know your gift, sing, dance, cheer and make us applaud your talent!

Talent show! It's time for you to show everybody what you are made of, and we are not talking about slaying dragons or exploring dangerous caves, Tibia has to know that there's artist's blood flowing trough your veins, and what better way to do it than with a video showing off your skills on stage! Do it by yourself or gather your guildmates, your hunting team, your friends or your partner to help you

Rules: 

Your video must be made entirely in Tibia, with Tibia characters.

- You must post a short video; doing a sketch, a parody, choreography, or whatever you want!

- You must add a watermark with the Tibia Events Logo and the Tibia Got Talent Logo to your video.

- On the name of the post, to make searching easier, you must add #TibiaGotTalent2021 and/or #TGT_TibiaEvents2021

- You have to embed your entry here, but host the video in a wide known platform like YouTube or Vimeo. (you can find the code in the sharing options and use the "insert video button")

- You can only submit one video.

- In case two or more players submit the same video, the one that was published first will be taken into account, to prevent large teams of players posting the same video they did together.

- If you are doing a imitation or a parody, you must cite the source, be it a music video, a fragment of a movie or a series chapter.

- Videos must last 30 seconds min. and 180 seconds max.

- Content of the video must follow Tibia Rules.

- Submissions must be in English only.

- We will be judging your creativity.

- The content must NOT be related to inappropriate things or have inappropriate language.

- Plagiarism leads to disqualification.

- Please inform us the name of your character and the world.

Here is an example of how your video should look:

ORIGINAL

IN-GAME REPRESENTATION

Date/Time: 

The contest starts 20th Jan and ends 10th Feb 23:59 CET

Prizes:

1st Place: Golden warrior trophy + choice between memory boxNightmare doll

unicorn figurine+ rune embleme of choice

2nd Place: Silver warrior trophy + choice between the remaining item + rune embleme of choice

3rd Place: Bronze warrior trophy + remaining item + rune embleme of choice

Let the show begin!
Your TibiaEvents Team.

The Forum post is edited by Umbra Jan 20, 07:01AM
0 0 0
carolinef
carolinef Jan 25, 02:27AM
Good night! A question: Can my video be edited? (For example, if I want to put a name X on my character, which already exists, then can I edit the video and put that name in place of mine? 

Or put a item that I don't have by editing the video etc) 

Thank you

0 0 0
Shawtay
Shawtay Jan 25, 06:03AM
With the watermarks is it fine if we put it at only the beginning and end of the video with a background and not in the video the whole time?
The Forum post is edited by Shawtay Jan 25, 06:04AM
0 0 0
Grove
Grove Jan 25, 12:08PM
You can easily add a watermark on youtube by choosing whether it should appear at the beginning, at the end or for the entire duration of the video. I leave a link on how to easily add a watermark from your youtube account. Add your video watermark on youtube
1 0 +1
Grove
Grove Jan 25, 08:10PM
I play movies from the forum without a problem.
0 0 0
Idhock Event
Idhock Jan 26, 08:44AM
Quote from carolinef Good night! A question: Can my video be edited? (For example, if I want to put a name X on my character, which already exists, then can I edit the video and put that name in place of mine? 

Or put a item that I don't have by editing the video etc) 

Thank you

Yes, it can be done like that, just make sure you don't add anything that doesn't actually exists in-game
0 0 0
Idhock Event
Idhock Jan 26, 08:45AM
Quote from Shawtay With the watermarks is it fine if we put it at only the beginning and end of the video with a background and not in the video the whole time?
Yep, start and ending of the video it's ok
0 0 0
Shawtay
Shawtay Jan 26, 06:05PM

Tibianic (scenes from Titanic) created by Character: Shawtay World: Pacera

Link: https://youtu.be/YkMCjGpTBNE

Embedded Video:

I have multiple sources (please let me know if it's okay or not to paste the link instead of the embedded code!)

It's been 84 years: https://youtu.be/3mI1dvXtae0

Dancing scene: https://youtu.be/KtiqlIy57GY

Jack declaring his love: https://youtu.be/sW4zhX7VC8g

Jack's death: https://youtu.be/KV-apmpMe80

The Forum post is edited by Shawtay Jan 31, 07:31AM
1 0 +1
Evandro29
Evandro29 Jan 31, 02:10PM
is it possible to create a video clip inspired by two or three performances?
0 0 0
Krisph Trial
Krisph Feb 1, 03:25PM

Quote from Evandro29 is it possible to create a video clip inspired by two or three performances?

Hey there @Evandro29
That is totally fine, just make sure you cite all the sources of said inspiration 

0 0 0
FPoPP
FPoPP Feb 3, 07:17PM
Frag Bill: A Kill Bill Parody!

#TibiaGotTalent2021 #TGT_TibiaEvents2021

Character: Boxer Antica Merchant

World: Antica

Parody Sources

Meluna island and some characters without the name displaying (you can make it by altering the client settings).

Kill Bill Movies: Example of kind of scene to expect there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfjd2bayVs

Kill Bill Soundtrack - (Kill Bill Fight Theme) Ironside - Quincy Jones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNeg4KN0hms

The Forum post is edited by FPoPP Feb 3, 07:29PM
1 0 +1
Fringie
Fringie Feb 7, 10:59PM
Hello,

are we allowed to add text to the video? like subtitles? 

Thank you!

0 0 0
Umbra ADMIN
Umbra Feb 8, 12:41PM
Hii,

Yes, subtitles are allowed :-)

Regards,

Lisa.

0 0 0
Fringie
Fringie Feb 9, 05:46PM
Ttitle: Yasir's Sea Shanty

Author: Fringie

World: Gladera

Inspired by the trend that took over the internet, Yasir got his own sea shanty!

#TibiaGotTalent2021 #TGT_TibiaEvents2021

Original: 

Parody: 

The Forum post is edited by Fringie Feb 9, 05:48PM
0 0 0
Smucker
Smucker Feb 10, 12:49AM

Letting go @ Svargrond

By: Smucker

Tibia has never had audio... it is time you can hear me out! ... Eventhough my parody contains sound, im sure that if you mute it you can hear the music in your head

You can sing along with me!!

Parody:

(You can also check out my entry Here)

Source of inspiration:

The Forum post is edited by Smucker Feb 10, 02:16AM
1 0 +1
Arendella
Arendella Feb 10, 02:04AM
I decided to make a parody from Aladdin movies,

Character Arendella

World Firmera

The Video : 
Parody :

For better experiences, watch at the same time

1 1 0
Pawlaris
Pawlaris Feb 10, 07:56AM

Paula Ines

Gladera

The parchment I found in this room reminded me of the monologues in Shakespearean tragedies, and also of the short story "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman; so I saved it in my collection! When I was thinking of what to do for the contest, it came to me. In these quarantine times, this text speaks to me. It's been a difficult year. I am just hoping things get better soon. Be safe. Much Love to Everyone s2

The Forum post is edited by Pawlaris Feb 10, 08:14AM
0 0 0
Avanti
Avanti Feb 10, 01:58PM
Among Tibians - Among Us (Game Parody)

I decided to take a different path than the rest of the participants and together with my friends we played a short parody of the popular game Among Us.

Hope you like it.

Character: Avantura

World: Antica

Sources:

Among US Trailer

Ferumbras poster

Dead human IMG

Among Us Soundbank

Nani' Sound

The Forum post is edited by Avanti Feb 10, 11:31PM
0 0 0
hardead
hardead Feb 10, 07:32PM
Character: Sacros Arturt

World: Quintera

Representation in Tibia of michael jackson - thriller

Inspiration: Michael Jackson - Thriller

Representation: Thriller in Tibia

0 0 0
bamba
bamba Feb 10, 07:43PM

Dumbledore's Escape in Tibia! #TibiaGotTalent2021 #TGT_TibiaEvents2021

Character: Grixa

World: Pacembra

Source:

3 0 +3
Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is locked

Shout box

You need to sign in to comment
Umbra ADMIN
Feb 18, 06:30AM
Maybe today maybe tomorrow it depends f i got all votes today
3 0 +3
Fringie
Feb 17, 02:18PM
when tibia got talent results?
1 0 +1
Umbra ADMIN
Feb 16, 07:18AM
Its rlly hard to just chose 3 but i got mine!
3 0 +3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»

event

2012-2020 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2020.