EVENTHOLDER'S GIRLFRIEND ♥ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
maka
maka Mar 18, 09:34PM

Character: Makadamia

World:Bona

Hi!

When I read „sculpture” in your contest’s rules I thought: „finally something for me!” and here we go!

I decided to make a sculpture of our dear Eventholder’s girlfriend. It's definitely more time-consuming than for example drawing, but more creative and unique.

The idea was to design very similar creature to Eventholder, but with some feminine details like long lashes, high heels, handbag (with a ribbon - Moschino style ).

Firstly I made a simple sketch of my sculpture and added some basic info, mainly about colors, which I want to use. Of course my first thought was to make a sweet, blush pink monster, but soon I left stereotypes that girls + pink is the best combination, because I fell in love with FIMO „peppermint” color! I added an intensive ruby color to make details like high heels, ribbon or lips.

As I mentioned to make my sculpture I used FIMO polymer clay, a lot of different sculpting tools, rollers, cutters, modeling wire, abrasive sponges and some less important things.

In addition both high heels and ribbon has a special metallic effect, unfortunately it is not visible on the pictures.

After baking the figurine I removed all the dust.

Final result:

In the end  I also wanted to thank you, TibiaEvents, because making a sculptures gives me a lot of fun. I’m not very experienced with FIMO, I started my adventure with sculpting in the end of 2019, but I hope you like my work. Unfortunately sometimes I have no time, to make this kind of figurines without any reason or goal, just as a hobby. This contest became a great reason!

maka
maka Mar 18, 09:39PM

Character: Makadamia

World: Bona

Hello again!

Some of my friends said that my sketch from the previous submission looks quite good, so I decided to make an additional submission with the same drawing, but this time - colorful.

Colors are the same as on sculpture, moreover I added a pastel pink background made by watercolor paints. It makes whole drawing softer and gives more girlish look.

Frame is made from a beautiful pastel pink paper with a pearl effect.

Final result:

Details:

Hope you like it!
The Forum post is edited by maka Mar 18, 09:40PM
Krisph
Krisph Mar 18, 10:31PM
Character: Krisph
Server: Gladera

Progress pictures can be seen HERE

Eventholder found himself a lovely GF, who is a pink gazer! Hes totally lost in her eye, yes the one. Here they are outside enjoying the nightsky with even the memory box shaped within the stars (Memorybox) (inlove)

The Forum post is edited by Krisph Mar 18, 10:36PM
Kipling
Kipling Mar 18, 10:37PM

There are loads of iconic creatures on Tibia, and as in every big community, each member of these groups have their own personalities. Descending from the furious dragons, raised Partygon, a friendly draconic creature that isn't much interested in slaying humans - she rather celebrate and enjoy everything life can offer.

I portrayed Partygon with her lovely boyfriend, Eventholder, with the Memory Box he sneakily stole and the Bowl of Evergreen Flowers he got her from Carlin. Such an adorable couple! Together they will plan the best events.

And finally, here's the completed entry:

Character: Miss Kipling

World: Gladera

gabrielgont
gabrielgont Mar 18, 11:50PM
Char: Kotare

World: Belobra

Her name is Devolder, she's a type of Beholder that belongs to the Devovorga's specie, being the union of both (Beholder + Devovorga)

Final:

The Forum post is edited by gabrielgont Mar 18, 11:51PM
suzys
suzys Mar 18, 11:57PM
Suzy Kill

Gladera

This is Lady Wisp, she was lost in the Edron Forest when she found Eventholder.

He helped her find her way back to the house.

It was love at first sight, he invited her to a wonderful candlelight dinner.

It seems to me that this story is about to become a beautiful novel

The Forum post is edited by suzys Mar 18, 11:58PM
Idhock Event
Idhock Mar 19, 12:00AM

So many good entries! Thank you all for participating, the contest is now closed and will be locked in the next hours.

Stay tuned for the results and good luck to everyone!

Kriizs
Kriizs Mar 19, 12:09AM

Kriiz Weeping
Talera

I'm so sorry for the 10m after but i've like a lot of problems to access my account and upload the pictures.

This is Eventgazy

Violinda
Violinda Mar 19, 01:35AM

My name is Melecateia. <3

Pages: « 1 2
This topic is locked

Event Schedule

Double XP/Skill Event
Are you looking for an opportunity to level up and to improve your skills? Your time has come! So sh...
Beatrix Apr 6, 10:00AM
Orcsoberfest
Are you in a festive mood? Do you want to party like there is no tomorrow? Then you are in for a tre...
Beatrix Apr 13, 10:00AM

Facebook

Fansites

Demon's Lullaby

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

A Piece Of Cake

Colours of Magic

Blogs

tavekor
Many years ago I saw the end of the game, with s... more
tavekor Mar 16 '19, 02:02PM
alexanderleytan
Tibia is ranked among the greatest games in the MM... more
alexanderleytan Apr 3 '15, 08:44AM
Lii
Hi to everyone, is my first post here on the blog ... more
Lii Oct 10 '14, 07:16AM

event

2012-2019 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2019.