EVENTHOLDER'S GIRLFRIEND ♥ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Umbra Leader
Umbra Feb 27, 01:10PM

Aww ... they grow up so fast! One day they are running around Svargrond playing with the Huskys, the next one they are already introducing their girlfriends!

The Tibia Events family has gained a new member, after years of helping us to organize events, so alone and focused on his work, the Eventholder, our beloved little ball, is dating. We are very curious to meet her, he talks about her all the time! He's REALLY in love, some weeks ago, we caught him trying to get one of our Memory Boxes, without our permission, to give it to her on Valentine's Day...

They like to get together, went to visit the castle of Queen Eloise, walked hand in hand through the night of Ab’Dendriel lit by fireflies, soiled their paws in the sand of Darama and enjoyed a beach in Vandura. The only trip they haven't been able to make so far has been to the island of Meluna, this is only after the wedding!

It is curious to see how he changed so much after he started dating, it is not necessary to ask him to brush his teeth or take a shower. It had been a long time since he had worn a very expensive perfume that we brought from Issavi to him, now he wears it at every meeting. He is so vain that he even polishes his shoes, we don't see any more stains of mud.

Our furball is so romantic that he prepared a romantic dinner to surprise her, brought the best Evergreen Flowers from Ab’Dendriel to make a nice tea, got good fish directly from Svargrond that were seasoned with Venorean Spice. For dessert, they will delight in a cake covered with Sand Wasp Honey. How exotic!

According to him, his girlfriend is kind, caring, polite, and is also very eager to meet us. But, what about your appearance? What is she like? We are sure that she is so pretty and will make a beautiful couple with our mascot. And about you, how do you imagine her?

Rules:

- You must design Eventholder's girlfriend and represent her in any artistic technique you want, drawing, 3D design, vector, digital painting, sculpture, recycled materials, inside tibia, pixel art, sprite designing...

- Please remember, this is a family-friendly site, therefore, any entry that has obscene, violent, sexual or drug-related content will be removed immediately and without warning.

- It has to be related to Tibia, and follow the Tibia Rules.

- Participants must post 2 photos of the making process and 1 photo of the finished design, all the photos must have the message: "TibiaEvents2020" somewhere visible.

- You must post your entry in this thread, don't forget to include character name and game world on it  

- Participants can send more than one entry, but can only win one prize.

- Different entries have to be posted on different posts.

- Our team and Cipsoft will be judging creativity, not skills.

- As always, plagiarism leads to disqualification, if two or more people post the same entry, the first one to be published will be taken into account.

Date/Time:

The contest starts on Feb 27, 2020, and ends on Mar 18, 2020. (23:59 CET)

Prizes:

1st Place: Golden trophy of excellence + choice between Yellow rose, Dragon figurine, and Memory Box.

2nd Place: Silver trophy of excellence + choice between remaining two items.

3rd Place: Bronze trophy of excellence + remaining item.

Its dating time! 

Your TibiaEvents Team.

0 0 0
MarconyxD
MarconyxD Mar 9, 08:25AM
Hello! Thanks for the event!

Char: Cotini

World: Lobera

I introduce you to Girlholder!
Like the first beholders encountered by adventurers in long-ago times, Girlholder has a beautiful residence in a cave in the Kazordoon mines.
His hobbies are: learning new spells, drinking tea, studying mathematics, shopping in Darashia and taking an night stroll on the Issavi plains watching the stars.
Dislikes: fire, needles and gossip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 0 0
MarconyxD
MarconyxD Mar 12, 05:36AM

Hello! Thanks for the event!

Char: Cotini

World: Lobera

I introduce you (again) to Girlholder (Pixel Art version)!

Continuing the presentations, Girlholder is a shy girl, but she runs after her own dreams. Among these dreams is the great desire to become a reference in magic, with recognition even in the academies of Edron and, of course, finding great love. After all, Girlholder is a romantic girl.

And when it comes to this subject, what kind of person is she looking for? A fearless hero? A wild barbarian? An ingenious intellectual? Despite everything, Girlholder seeks the innocence of being close to someone who just wants their good. Someone funny, festive, affectionate, with a child's heart, but who will always dedicate himself to your happiness. 

Apparently, she already has her eyes on someone ... And how many eyes!

Note: I am not good with manual drawings, so I decided to make digital art. Obviously, we can see that I am also not good with digital art! Haha

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I needed to write "Tibia Events" somewhere, I ended up taking the pictures and the drawing resolution was bad. Below is an image of the drawing just to see how it looks. Just consider the photos, please.

And, for those with doubts, she DOES NOT HAVE FEET! They are eyes inside the shoes! Who would have thought that? Haha!

The Forum post is edited by MarconyxD Mar 12, 07:21AM
0 0 0
tibiawec
tibiawec Mar 12, 04:45PM

Character Name: Wec

World: Epoca

0 0 0
Tynka
Tynka Mar 13, 05:25AM

I decided to draw a work on a paper and transfer it to a computer to make graphics from it.

As proof, I put a few photos: a photo of a laptop with a card, the creation process and the final effect.

If I need proof I can send more photos, because I saved each smallest process separately.

Her name is EVENTINA

My character: Tynusiiaa

Server: Antica

0 0 0
hardead
hardead Mar 14, 07:24PM
This is my entry. 

Character: Sacros Arturt

Word: Quintera

First sketch

Second sketch

Final result.

The Forum post is edited by hardead Mar 14, 07:27PM
0 0 0
carolinef
carolinef Mar 15, 08:26PM
Char: Griggi

World: Belobra

Her name is Brainevent! 

She belongs from a rare specie that descends from Elder Bonelords and Braindeaths. With your rare intelligence and creativity she supports Eventholder with new ideas to events and projects.

Process:

They together:

Final result:

0 0 0
Darkeyeking
Darkeyeking Mar 16, 03:24AM
Character: Dark eye kingsito

World: Solidera

Process:

Final result:

The Forum post is edited by Darkeyeking Mar 16, 06:10PM
0 0 0
Malaitha
Malaitha Mar 17, 03:10AM
Character: Malaitha Zymia

World: Solidera

i hope you enjoy my entry ^^ 

Final result

0 0 0
daniels2
daniels2 Mar 17, 03:49AM
proceso parte 1 prceso parte 2  Resultado final

Her name is Drakiara, descendant of the noble lineage of dragons! Despite her appearance, she is a charming and passionate little dragon, capable of giving everything to help her beloved, it is her beautiful personality that makes her the perfect couple. Character: Kirito the tank World: Solidera

The Forum post is edited by daniels2 Mar 17, 05:07AM
0 0 0
Fringie
Fringie Mar 17, 01:45PM
Character: Fringie

Server: Gladera

Please meet Eventholder's girlfriend Devy. I chose to draw her cause I think Devovorga's plushie is one of the cutest things on Tibia, and Evenholder being a cutie himself has to be matched with a very cute girlfriend.

Done in MS Paint

Progress Picture 1:

Progress Picture 2:

Final version:

0 0 0
Paollah
Paollah Mar 17, 06:34PM
Character: Paollah
World: Gladera

Her name is Juliet, she loves read letter, mainly the romantic ones! Isn’t it a coincidence that she was born with a natural pocket? Just like a kangaroo!! That helps so much to carry all the letters.
She is an adorable girl. So sweet, beautiful, romantic, kind, generous and also strong and determined. 
She likes to announce when her beloved Eventholder is about to show up and talk about events! She also love delivery romantic letter that make couples be even more in love for each other.

I hope at least some of you enjoy her!
I never drew before and it is my first try. I gave my heart for it and tried my best, it took around 2 days (6 hours), to be done because I’m bad, but also perfectionist. Haha

Thanks!!

0 0 0
Paollah
Paollah Mar 17, 06:34PM

Her name is Juliet, she loves read letter, mainly the romantic ones! Isn’t it a coincidence that she was born with a natural pocket? Just like a kangaroo!! That helps so much to carry all the letters.
She is an adorable girl. So sweet, beautiful, romantic, kind, generous and also strong and determined. 
She likes to announce when her beloved Eventholder is about to show up and talk about events! She also love delivery romantic letter that make couples be even more in love for each other.

I hope at least some of you enjoy her!
I never drew before and it is my first try. I gave my heart for it and tried my best, it took around 2 days (6 hours), to be done because I’m bad, but also perfectionist. Haha

Thanks!!

0 0 0
Evandro29
Evandro29 Mar 18, 01:46AM
Hello, my participation is in-game

Character: Evandro da Roberta

World: Nefera

The following items have been combined:

1º Charmer's Tiara

2º Fan Doll of Queen Eloise

3º Bonelord Helmet

4º Fan Doll of King Tibianus

5º Energy Ball

The result of the combination:

1º Charmer's Tiara > wings

2º Fan Doll of Queen Eloise > arms and dress

3º Bonelord Helmet > the eyes

4º Fan Doll of King Tibianus > the crown and legs

5º Energy Ball > torso

Final result, her name is Eveline 

Thanks for the opportunity, good luck to all! 

The Forum post is edited by Evandro29 Mar 18, 01:47AM
0 0 0
Paollah
Paollah Mar 18, 04:20AM

* Second entry *

Meet Letticia!

She is a adorable, strong, fast and brave girl! She loves walk in the neighborhood with her beloved Eventholder.
Luckily she also (just like my other entry) was born with a natural pocket - like a Kangaroo! In the pocket she keeps all the romantic letter that her love gave to her. Also, in there she save other letters from different couples. She delivered it for the ones that can’t see each other. So nice of her!! 

Letticia when hear people talk about Eventholder gets shy and her cheeks shows it clearly!
She is soooo in love.

I made this... then decided to change her smile!! 

And add some more shades, color and love!

Thanks for the opportunity! I had so much fun doing my girls.

0 0 0
Paollah
Paollah Mar 18, 05:21PM

Third entry

This is Kari.
She is a young, smart and cute girl who loves her life together to her boyfriend Eventholder.
He gave her a beautiful pink hair bow that she always keep on her hair to show everyone how much they are in love. 

Kari was born with a natural pocket in her belly, just like a mama kangaroo, it is so cute. Isn’t? 

Meet her!

First the body shape...

Finished! Time for coloring 

<3

The Forum post is edited by Paollah Mar 18, 05:22PM
0 0 0
AmyMeow
AmyMeow Mar 18, 05:53PM
Character: Amy Meow
World: Firmera

Her name is Kiutiholder!

She is wearing her noblewoman outfit with the heart bag that Eventholder gift to her and with some details that mark her personality for this special day. 

As Eventholder says, she is so kind, caring, polite, young, elegant, confidently, beautiful, cute and have a pretty shiny light blue hair!

Her big eyes made Eventholder fallen in love of her, also she is so smart and she would be so grateful if she becomes part of TibiaEvents Team as she is so good on social media!

Process:

I Take reference from Eventholder and started doing the lineart changing the style and adding more details in PS

Starting colorzed and added the ribbon, shines and hearts

FINAL RESULT:

Thank you for this event! As always I enjoy participate on TibiaEvents and I wish good luck to all participants with amazing submissions !

The Forum post is edited by AmyMeow Mar 18, 05:53PM
0 0 0
BijouKidi
BijouKidi Mar 18, 06:18PM

Name: Bijou Kidi

World: Antica

Hello there!

First of all, THANK YOU so much for such a contest, it was so much fun to work on my entry, and also my baby is happy with it

I would like to introduce you to Pompolina! Just like Eventholder said, she is very kind and very polite! But most of all, she is really caring. She loves kids and likes to play with them, she is able to make funny noises that calm every baby! I think Eventholder found the perfect girlfriend for life!

Here are photos of the process:

I made her from old packages from joghurt, and put some noodles into her, so she can make the noise.

She is called Pompolina, because of her fluffy pompons skin. I used hot glue to stick it together. Her ears are heart-shaped, to show how lovely she is!

Here is Final Project:

And also I would like to demonstrate you the sounds that she makes (please listen with sound on):

The Forum post is edited by BijouKidi Mar 18, 06:24PM
0 0 0
Flafex
Flafex Mar 18, 08:16PM
hi guys, here is my entry, it is a vector art, if you need the file I can send too, good lucky everybody (:
Name: Conde Sintra
World: Luminera

The Forum post is edited by Flafex Mar 18, 08:37PM
0 0 0
Slowfi_
Slowfi_ Mar 18, 08:51PM

Hello!

Meet Tearesa!

She’s a fluffy and colourful girl, each colour of her body has a meaning, like happiness, faith, etc but over all: love.

She’s a really lovely girl, she has hearts everywhere!!

She works as a photographer in Tibia Events, her main hobbie is to take memories of every event. 

No wonder why Eventholder is in love with Tearesa, right?

They have a lot in common, when it comes to cameras and good memories printed In a paper.  

1) First of all, I decided to make a sketch to have an idea of where my project was leading to.

I really wanted a project related to a camera since it's the main item of TibiaEvents, that’s when Tearesa became a photographer and a lover of printing amazing moments of every event that comes up. 

2) After making my first sketch, many ideas came up during the process.

A few hearts appeared in her hands and Tearesa discovered the most comfortable shoes she could ever wear, in a few words, She’s a boot lover!!

They will be so useful and comfortable while she’s working capturing the most beautiful smiles and moments.

Tearesa looks lovely!! 

3) Final result, Tearesa is enjoying her final look!!

Holding an old photo of the Eventholder dressed up as a crocodile, she took the photo in a costume party while she was working!!

She never imagined the Eventholder would like her!!

They met in the costume party that night, since then they became friends and soon after, lovers. 

Tearesa, always wears 2 pins: 

A happy face: to remind her to be happy

A tear: since her name is TEAResa and to remember that there’s nothing to worry about, beside living the present.

Character: Slowfi

World: Quintera

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

Thank you TibiaEvents!

Tearesa was created by an APP called "Sketchbook", similar to Paint. 

The Forum post is edited by Slowfi_ Mar 18, 08:54PM
0 0 0
Pages: 1 2 »
This topic is locked

Event Schedule

Bewitched
To avert the wrath of evil spirits, all Tibians will have to help the good witches to create a power...
Idhock Jun 21
Rise of Devovorga
A powerful ancient weapon meant to be sleeping forever has awoken deep under Vengoth. Portals all ov...
Idhock Sep 1
The Colours of Magic
A contest between three wizards has spread across all Tibia so that mysterious letters with coloured...
Idhock Sep 15

Facebook

Fansites

Demon's Lullaby

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

A Piece Of Cake

Colours of Magic

Blogs

tavekor
Many years ago I saw the end of the game, with s... more
tavekor Mar 16 '19, 02:02PM
alexanderleytan
Tibia is ranked among the greatest games in the MM... more
alexanderleytan Apr 3 '15, 08:44AM
Lii
Hi to everyone, is my first post here on the blog ... more
Lii Oct 10 '14, 07:16AM

event

2012-2020 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2020.