The rentless house contest | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Apr 2, 09:33AM

Eventholder lives peacefully in the amazing Event City. He was happy decorating his house when he read the news:

Next month all rental prices are rising up. Since Eventholder has no money to aford rent, he is going to be homeless!

We need you to create a beautiful house so our little Eventholder don't have to live on the streets.

How it is going to work:

You'll need to build a rent-free house using parcels to Eventholder.

You know that saying "never look a gift horse in the mouth"? 

Yeah, Eventholder never heard about that so he will be picky!

After you build and decorate the house, take a screenshot and post here!

Rules: 

- You must submit your entry in this topic!

- You must build a house using parcels only.

- You can decorate the house using general tibian items, equips, house decoration, etc. (We won't be impressed with expensive decoration!!!)

- Enter a short description telling us why your house should be chosen by Eventholder.

- Enter a final screenshot of the whole house and at least 3 screenshots of the process.

- Please, do NOT edit the screenshot!

- In the final screenshot your char have to be saying: TibiaEvents 2019

- Submissions must be in English only.

- We will judge your house, your decoration and mainly your creativity.

- The content must NOT be related to inappropriate things or have inappropriate language.

- Plagiarism leads to disqualification.

- Please inform us the name of your character and the world (You won't be disqualified if you don't, but please do!).

Date/Time: 

The contest starts Apr 2 2019 - and ends on Apr 23 2019 23:59 Cest.

Judges:

Our team and Cip will be judging 

Prizes:

1st Place: Golden prison key + memory box.

2nd Place: Silver prison key + choice between 10 x bullseye, 10 x mastermind, 10x berserk potion.

3rd Place: Bronze prision key + choice between 10 x bullseye, 10 x mastermind,10 x berserk potion.

Let's get down to work!

Your TibiaEvents Team.

The Forum post is edited by Teranzo Apr 2, 09:45AM
Guido8bits
Guido8bits Apr 3, 02:35AM
Quote from Teranzo

Eventholder lives peacefully in the amazing Event City. He was happy decorating his house when he read the news:

Next month all rental prices are rising up. Since Eventholder has no money to aford rent, he is going to be homeless!

We need you to create a beautiful house so our little Eventholder don't have to live on the streets.

How it is going to work:

Rules: 

- You can decorate the house using general tibian items, equips, house decoration, etc. (We won't be impressed with expensive decoration!!!)

- Enter a short description telling us why your house should be chosen by Eventholder.

- Enter a final screenshot of the whole house and at least 3 screenshots of the process.

- The content must NOT be related to inappropriate things or have inappropriate language.

- Please inform us the name of your character and the world (You won't be disqualified if you don't, but please do!).

Date/Time: 

Judges:

Prizes:

2nd Place: Silver prison key + choice between 10 x bullseye, 10 x mastermind, 10x berserk potion.

3rd Place: Bronze prision key + choice between 10 x bullseye, 10 x mastermind,10 x berserk potion.

Let's get down to work!

Your TibiaEvents Team.

Char: Lucca Alexsander
World: Gentebra

Hi Eventholder!!
I try to made something good but another homeless stolen my rent-free house. If u want, he can share the house if u bring some bread!! My house is simple but made with a lot of love!

Darkeyeking
Darkeyeking Apr 3, 05:30AM
Hello Eventholder!
I have created this beautiful house with sea view for you, you will love living here because you can hunt crabs and ride horses near the coast, you can also collect coral shells and play
on the sand!

and finally

Character: Dark eye kingsitoWorld: Solidera

Patry_czek
Patry_czek Apr 3, 08:24PM
Character name: Dran Archerbolt

World: Secura

Locations :Outlaw Camp

I welcome guys a summer house having access to the own beachI hope that a wonderful location will appeal on outlaw campWithout the Rent house in the very centre of forest ideal places for the restSilence and peace and healthy air

3x Screenshot build :

Final Screenshoot house :

vinibordinhao
vinibordinhao Apr 4, 06:01AM
Character: Palla Bombax

World: Belobra

I think Eventholder will be so happy in the Meriana Island because it's a very peace place, living near the ocean, taking careful of his Parrot, Seagull and Flamingo, polishing some beautiful armor/helmet/swords. He can admire the ocean through the Telescope, catch any type fishes and warmself in a white-blue bed.

And finally, receive his visits at your large dining table, he will be able to walk around the island and meet the Laguna Islands taking a short travel with a Big Sea Turtle in northwest from this house!

~ AND FINAL SCREENSHOOT ~

* Thank you guys for this contest, I really enjoyed making this house =D *

The Forum post is edited by vinibordinhao Apr 4, 06:01AM
Demeta
Demeta Apr 4, 06:20AM

character: Machajka

World: Epoca

After the rental of my house went up, I decided to find a warm place to build my new house (it is no longer sustainable to have a nice and warm house in the city, so I went to places outside the country to make a new)

first

Second

Third

Finish

After visiting the most exotic places of tibia, I decided to build my house in a majestic place full of contrasts never before seen.

My house consists of 2 parts.

1) On the right we can see a table with a good muffin and a cup of black coffee (nothing better to be in a comforting home) and a good book to read (walking around the town of the dwarves I became friends with Lardoc Bashsmite he lent me that book, he told me that if I wanted to be of help for the dwarves I should know more about their history).

2) On the left there is a beautiful bridge where a waterfall passes, an old birch trunk adorns my steps to reach my room.

It is a very humble room. I have my bag where my armor, my clothes and my food are. Also, I take a little time to paint, as you can see, how can you not feel inspired when you are surrounded by flowers and nature?

asprakrum
asprakrum Apr 4, 11:14PM
Character : Cap Aspra

Word: Talera

hello I present my house I cost work to do since we are in war and it is difficult to take the items to that location but I managed to inspire me in the house because I like the sea and animals and I love having a house in the game.
description:
the entrance with its 2 statues and a friend who is resting on the sofa my dogs and cat are in the bedroom and the others are in the courtyard
I hope you like it: D

first

Second

Third

Final

The Forum post is edited by asprakrum Apr 5, 09:22PM
christian
christian Apr 5, 02:15AM
Character name: Merciful Devon

World: Belobra

Well, I believe that Mr. Eventholder should choose my house, because although simple there is nothing more beautiful than the light of a frozen starlight illuminating the skies of a desert surrounded by the sea, accompanied by a good literature to relax.

Blaue2ra
Blaue2ra Apr 5, 10:05PM
Hello I hope I can still participate in the contest my picture number 1 got deleted while trying to resize it.

So I've been living in the depot my whole life, I was saving some money to get a house but since the prices went up I didn't give up in getting a house that I decide to make with my own hands.

This house is called "The parrot hall" is a 1 room house with a chimney included for those cold winters, a very comfortable kitchen and a hall that could also be used as living room.

In the outside you can see a very small lake where not only you could get water for your home but also could be used as a Jacuzzi.

The Jacuzzi has a little garden for a best experience, the flowers give you that delicious smell to lavender that relaxes your body.

This is the second photo

Here I'm trying to get a good photo shoot with my friend parrot.

AND THIS IS THE FINAL PHOTO

PS:   PARROT IS NOT INCLUDED

suzyk
suzyk Apr 7, 09:27PM

Character : Suzy Kill

Word: Gladera

I built this house especially for the Eventholder, here it will live comfortably and at no cost.

the location is incredible, surrounded by water and fish and always with fresh red meats.

The walls of the house are very well reinforced.

the home is simple,  of good food and good music.

she is not full of riches, but he will live immensely happy.

photo1

photo2

photo3

photo 4

phantom850
phantom850 Apr 8, 05:12AM

Character name: Robert Lewandovski

World: Quintera

Hello Mr. Eventholder, I think you should choose my house because it's sorrounded by snow, where it's cold weather will make you think twice if you want to live like this or if you want to succed by getting a new job where it could give you more money and live in a better city like Yalahar or Edron, where luxuries are across the corner, so this one is for you if you are looking for new challenges and think about what are you doing wrong, you will have a lot of free time hunting fishes, deers, whatever gives you food because there's nothing else near, also sellers from Senja are almost always gone because there's no people living in the city.

If you are interested, this one is for you.

The Forum post is edited by phantom850 Apr 8, 05:13AM
hoodzin
hoodzin Apr 8, 02:30PM

Character name: Ekhrom

World: Ombra

Bromk
Bromk Apr 8, 10:02PM
Character: Bromksbloker

world: Gladera

Sir Eventholder, i believe your troubles are over.

I know how difficult this adjustment was for you.

The good news is that i'm giving present for you, a very beautiful and comfortable house.

She is in an excellent location, no criature is able to invade the house.

in the suite a window to refresh the room

In the interior of the house you will have a kitchen with barbecue grill and sea view, in addition to a beautiful dining room and a very elegant entrance hall.

all with great whim and simplicity

i hope you enjoy!

photo 1

photo 2

photo 3

photo 4

The Forum post is edited by Bromk Apr 8, 10:29PM
Regulus
Regulus Apr 8, 10:04PM

Quote from Teranzo

How it is going to work:

Rules: 

Date/Time: 

Judges:

Prizes:

Let's get down to work!

Your TibiaEvents Team.

Hello, Eventholder! I decided to build my new 

house on the outskirts of the busiest cities to 

escape the daily monotony.  My new house

has a room, a bathroom, a kitchen and a beautiful garden 

to meet in the evenings ... I hope you like it, with affection; Jin Toujo.

First:

Second:

Third:

Fourth:

Final:

The Forum post is edited by Regulus Apr 8, 11:37PM
Caos
Caos Apr 9, 03:34AM

Character: Bloodybunny
World: Nefera

Dear Eventholder, It's my pleasure introduce you to the Stronghold of Ice and Fire, a strategically built fortress containing the following rooms: 1. Throne room, which combines comfort and elegance, the ideal place for every player to appreciate their achievements and adventure spoils; 2. Central room, It's the heart of the fortress, the place that serves as a ballroom where friends can gather to feast by the fire or the meeting hall where soldiers can trace their tactics; 3. Fishing area, the ideal place to relax and at the same time keep up with the art of fishing; 4. Armory, the room responsible for keeping the "king's peace" both in and out of the stronghold. The fortress has the presence of two trained wolves, creatures responsible for guarding the entrance. Every fortified building has its secrets, my fortress is no different, tell no one but below the bonfire there is a passage that leads to an ancient frost troll lair, an ancient site that was already here before the fortress was built by my ancestors, and is now used as a escape route during emergencies.

#1 #2 #3 #4

#5 #6 # Final Photo

The Forum post is edited by Caos Apr 13, 04:42AM
Evandro29
Evandro29 Apr 9, 08:31PM

Character: Evandro da Roberta

Hello Mr. Eventholder, I think you should choose my house because it was made for display. Everyone can enjoy their new home that was built in this fantastic theater.

The house consists of:

1º An artistic place

2º A library with secret books

3º A place for meals

4º A direct teleport to the depot, after appreciating your items...

AND...

5º In front of me ... A unique place to display your items! As the main presentation for visitors ...

I hope you enjoy...

1#

2#

3#

# FINAL

StarWuli
StarWuli Apr 11, 05:06AM
Living in a summer heaven 

Character tar Wuli

World: Peloria

Dear Mr. Eventholder, this house should be perfect for you, it is in the great city of Liberty Bay, it has a kitchen where you can be cooking and enjoying the oceanfront view (the flamingo could be your chef or your dinner that is your option hehe) 
it has a dinning room and a living room where you can also be fishing or just reading a book , and if you just want to relax and enjoy a good afternoon.You may also set sail in your boat, i guarantee you would have a lot of fun. Just a few steps away from the house you may find a diving board to enjoy a quick swim.This home would be a perfect summer heaven if you choose.Final:
Process:

g8reid
g8reid Apr 14, 06:39PM

Character: Hydan Aymon

Dear Eventholder, I present to you the Explore's Retreat.

Every explorer who devotes hours solving puzzles like The Paradox Tower, The Prisoner's Riddle, The Mad Mage Room or even challengers that require more brute force like the Deeper Fibula Dungeon deserves his own place, a fortress to rest and recover the energies.

The Explore's Retreat is located near an old and calm Tibian City. The explorer can relax by taking care of the garden or feeding his faithful hounds.

The fortress itself has fortified walls and two watchtowers capable of watching over both land and sea, the perfect choice which combines comfort and security, ideal for that dinner between friends. In addition to the main hall and the garden, the fortress also has a special room in which the explorer can sit back and enjoy the spoils of his adventures.

Process01:

Process02:

Process03:

Entrance:

Main Room:

Garden & Hounds:

Final Picture:

The Forum post is edited by g8reid Apr 14, 06:44PM
Tynka
Tynka Apr 15, 05:39AM

The house includes: music corner, bedroom, kitchen, balcony and garden. is the perfect place to relax and practice your passions. It combines everything that I love in life: nature, flowers, music, food ... and sleeping. It isn't common house, it's dream house!

I decided on another server because there are so many people on Antica to destroy it.

This is on Secura, but main char is:

Name: Tynusiiaa

Server: Antica

The Forum post is edited by Tynka Apr 15, 11:03PM
Violinda
Violinda Apr 16, 01:19AM

Char: Duquesa Felippa

Mundo: Ferobra

Dear Eventholder, With all the stress that is happening because of your home, I believe I have prepared the best for you. This environment tries to reconnect you with nature, it is possible to find a beautiful winter garden, where you can see a beautiful specimen of a rare butterfly species that only finds here. In addition, there are other animals that are part of this scenery to make you feel relaxed and comfortable. And more!! We have a beautiful view of the sea that provides you with a wonderful breeze and a freshness in the environment on sunny days. It is a house that although simple has an excellent quality in its structure and with several attractions.

The Forum post is edited by Violinda Apr 16, 01:33AM
Pages: 1 2 »

event

TibiaArticle

Insights Click to read...
Of Matchmaking and Spell Breaking Click to read...
Conflagration Click to read...
2018 - A Retrospective Read more...
Reunification read more...
The Lion's Den Explorer Click to read...
Reckoning Click to read...
The Itsy Bitsy Spider Click to read...
Handover Click to read...
Zathroth's Library Click to read...
Peculiar Questions Click to read...
TibiaArticle: Trust Yourself Click to read...

Upcoming Events

Prank Month
If you need supplies to prank and joke with your friends, Hoaxette is in Thais and will be happy to ...
Beatrix Apr 1
Chyllfroest
A cold storm is coming from the north. The howling wind whispers stories of an old and forgotten fro...
Beatrix Apr 1

Join Now

Facebook

Trailers

Fansites

Demon's Lullaby

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

A Piece Of Cake

Colours of Magic

2012-2019 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2019.