Real-life Tibia Weapon And Shield Craft Contest 2019! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Mar 6, 10:00AM
Real-life Tibia Weapon And Shield Craft Contest 2019!
Become part of the legends of TibiaEvents!    

Craft your favorite Tibia Weapon from wood, cardboard, paper-mâché, or any materials you have, in full life-size! It can be your beloved Shiny Blade, your mighty Demonwing Axe, your feared Wand of Voodoo, or your screaming Warsinger Bow with some Crystalline arrows!! It can be any of your favorite in-game weapons! Let your imagination be your guide!
                                         AND/OR
Craft your favorite Tibia Shield from wood, cardboard, paper-mâché, or any materials of your choice, in life-size! It can be your beloved Phoenix Shield, your super light Demon Shield, or your sparking Rainbow Shield, or did you think about your Spellbooks?! It can be any of your favorite in-game shields (including spellbooks)! Let your imagination be your guide!

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES BEFORE YOU START BUILDING YOUR WEAPON OR SHIELD OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE CONTEST WITHOUT NOTICE! How often it is that we here at TibiaEvents have to discard some wonderful contest entries because people did not follow ALL the rules. Please read and follow all the rules and save us all the heartache!

Date: Contest Starts march 6 Until march 27 23:59pm (CET TIME).

Rules: 

1)    The weapon and/or shield should be life-size and created by you, personally. No store bought weapons or shields will be accepted in any form. You must make your item with your own hands from the beginning to the end of the process. You can make it from cardboard, chicken wire, paper-mâché, wood, etc. as long as it is approximately life-size!  It can be a wall piece, hand-held, on the back of your backpack, or dangling from your belt, so long as the size is appropriate to what it would be if it were used in real-life. 
2)    You must photograph at least 3 images from the process of creationAll your entries must contain at least 6 photos: at least 3 for process, 1 final photo, and 2 photos of it being displayed by a person holding/carrying it. 
3)    All photos must contain a visible piece of paper with the writing “TibiaEvents – 2019” on it. Note: you need to write this paper by hand. You cannot computer print it, and the paper must be the same in all photos. So, take care of this piece of paper!
4)    You cannot edit your photos. You cannot use Paint, Photoshop or anything similar).
5)    Your post must contain your character name and world server.
6)    Multiple submissions are allowed, but each weapon or shield must be submitted individually. Note that only one prize per person can be won.
7)    If you do not comply with ALL the rules, you will be disqualified without notice.
8)    The weapon and/or shield must be related to the game of Tibia. It will be essential at the time of judging.

Join in and take a shot at the nice prizes you can win!

1st place prize: Hero's Medal + Memory box
2nd place prize :
Hero's Medal + Bronze Necklace 
3rd place prize: 
Hero's Medal + Pirate boss items (4)

We wish you the best of luck!
Your TibiaEvents Team
Cristian
Cristian Mar 11, 03:57PM

CristianIts possible to use machines in real life for make the weapons or shield?
Example:i buy some steel and i forge it with my hands

And my character its on Estela, its possible to participate?

Thanks " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: middle; background: transparent; max-width: 100%;">

Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Mar 11, 08:04PM

Quote from Cristian

CristianIts possible to use machines in real life for make the weapons or shield?
Example:i buy some steel and i forge it with my hands

And my character its on Estela, its possible to participate?

Thanks " style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: middle; background: transparent; max-width: 100%;">

Dear Cristian,

i dont see a problem with that! but you will have to show us pictures of how you do that :-)

3d printer is for example not allowed.

argenisg
argenisg Mar 13, 10:47PM
Whhen it comes to spellbooks what is "life-size" is it notebook size? is it "the book" from charmed kinda thing size? It depends on the spellbook? Is it open to interpretation? 

Making just a flat view of the book counts? If i am gonna make it a BOOK... do i have to build the book from scratch or can i use a sketchbook and just make the covers?
Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Mar 14, 07:46AM

1)    The weapon and/or shield should be life-size and created by you, personally. No store bought weapons or shields will be accepted in any form. You must make your item with your own hands from the beginning to the end of the process. You can make it from cardboard, chicken wire, paper-mâché, wood, etc. as long as it is approximately life-size!  It can be a wall piece, hand-held, on the back of your backpack, or dangling from your belt, so long as the size is appropriate to what it would be if it were used in real-life. 

its my be self made so no already excisted book is allowed so from scratch like the rules said - life size means the same size as a normal book not like you can live in the book size

inoue
inoue Mar 14, 06:06PM
Hello I make about 3 weeks ago some tibia weapons replicas like bright sword warrior helmet in mine basement but I no have any pictures when I making them so mine question is I cant participe in event without proces photos ?
Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Mar 14, 07:44PM

Quote from inoue Hello I make about 3 weeks ago some tibia weapons replicas like bright sword warrior helmet in mine basement but I no have any pictures when I making them so mine question is I cant participe in event without proces photos ?
Dear Inoue,

i am sorry but there need to be progress pictures etc.. posted or else we just cannot judge i am sorry but if you like to attend you should start from scratch 

Fholkang
Fholkang Mar 19, 10:31PM
Server: Antica
Char: Joveor Antica
Dedekinha
Dedekinha Mar 20, 04:35PM
Char : Dedeka Sapeca

server: Talera

I AM PASSIONATE BY THAT SHIELD <3

Rose Shield
(Def: 27).
It weighs 52.00 oz

liokdama
liokdama Mar 20, 08:57PM
Char : Liok Dama

server: Harmonia

/>agger.gif" class="image fancybox" style="text-decoration-line: none; color: rgb(11, 0, 128); background: none;">Dagger.gifDagger
(Atk: 8, Def: 6).
It weighs 9.50 oz.

event

TibiaArticle

Of Matchmaking and Spell Breaking Click to read...
Conflagration Click to read...
2018 - A Retrospective Read more...
Reunification read more...
The Lion's Den Explorer Click to read...
Reckoning Click to read...
The Itsy Bitsy Spider Click to read...
Handover Click to read...
Zathroth's Library Click to read...
Peculiar Questions Click to read...
TibiaArticle: Trust Yourself Click to read...

Upcoming Events

Prank Month
If you need supplies to prank and joke with your friends, Hoaxette is in Thais and will be happy to ...
Beatrix Apr 1
Chyllfroest
A cold storm is coming from the north. The howling wind whispers stories of an old and forgotten fro...
Beatrix Apr 1

Join Now

Facebook

Trailers

Fansites

Colours of Magic

Demon's Lullaby

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

A Piece Of Cake

2012-2019 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2019.