Once upon an event... | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Sep 24, 08:52AM

Greetings fellow Tibians!

As the days go by in our beloved little world, there are some special dates that gives us different experiences from our everyday lives. We’re talking about those world events such as: Spring Into Life, April's Fools, The Colours of Magic, Devovorga, Halloween and others. Are you the power gamer type or do you also enjoy the little pleasures of Tibia? If you are the second kind, you know what we’re talking about and probably have some nice stories to tell about some good adventures!

Today, we, the TibiaEvents Team, are asking you, out of all of the world events that you participated in, which one was the best? What happened on those days that made it an important memory you have about Tibia? Tell us and you might get rewarded!

DATES: Monday September 24th 2018  Until October 15th 2018. 23:59 Cet.

RULES:

- You must post your story on this thread. We will only accept 1 story per contestant.

- You must write the name of your character and world on your post.

- Your story must be written in English.

- You can use your personal experience, create a new story or mix both to write your own story telling about some adventure you had during one of the major events on Tibia. You should write it as your own character, preserving the RPG style.

- Plagiarism will not be tolerated!

- Your story must have at max 300 words.

- Your story must be about one of the following events:

New Year's Day

Bewitched

Masquerade Day

Valentine's Day 

Tibia's Anniversary

A Piece of Cake

The Colours of Magic

Month of Pranks

Spring into Life

Demon's Lullaby

Flower Month

Cooking Event

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn Vintage

Halloween

The Lightbearer

Christmas Season

PRIZES:

1st Place: Gold Trophy of Excellence choose between: a memory box, a stuffed 

dragon, a baby seal doll, a panda bear, a teddy bear, a nightmare doll

2nd Place: Silver Trophy of Excellence, ONE choice between remaining items.

3rd Place: Bronze Trophy of Excellence,  ONE choice between remaining items.

Good luck to everyone! We're looking forward to reading your stories!

-Your TibiaEvents Team.

Khonwk
Khonwk Sep 25, 03:01AM
Character name: Khonwk

World: Kalibra

The date of the 1 devorvorga event in the world of Kalibra was approaching, it was lvl 130 and I decided to see devovorga face to face, I wanted to leave my mark in the world and for the first time since I warm game face this monster that came to destroy the world that I love so much even if death found me. It was August 29 when I began my adventure, they said that devovorga appeared in the remote lands of Vengord so I started my journey to enter that dark territory so after consulting the citizens of the city of Yalahar they told me that I had to start the quest of Blood Brother to be able to travel to that territory so I went to the trade quarter and performed what Julius requested me to "discover an infiltrated vampire." Once this was done, I made my first trip to Venngord there, fight against the Trebling haunted by the first time, until I reached the dark lair of devovorga, I ran it to be ready for the event, the long-awaited day was ready, I went to Edron to fight against Chikhaton, when we entered we were 15 people so I block this monster until my teammates defeated him. We were attentive, emotions flowed through my body, I was excited waiting for the moment to face devovorga, until the poster appeared where this demon appeared so I went to vengort to his lair, anxiety was present in the place among all the adventurers ready to die to defend the world. we entered the battle that would decide the future of Kalibra, devovorga appears to hit me my life my life is only 210 hp and a knight I saved using exempt res, I almost met my death, after a hard battle between all we achieved defeat it, it was a day of glory of many emotions since I had never lived an event of that style, a day that will remain in my memory.The date of the 1 devorvorga event in the world of Kalibra was approaching, it was lvl 130 and I decided to see devovorga face to face, I wanted to leave my mark in the world and for the first time since I warm game face this monster that came to destroy the world that I love so much even if death found me. It was August 29 when I began my adventure, they said that devovorga appeared in the remote lands of Vengord so I started my journey to enter that dark territory so after consulting the citizens of the city of Yalahar they told me that I had to start the quest of Blood Brother to be able to travel to that territory so I went to the trade quarter and performed what Julius requested me to "discover an infiltrated vampire." Once this was done, I made my first trip to Venngord there, fight against the Trebling haunted by the first time, until I reached the dark lair of devovorga, I ran it to be ready for the event, the long-awaited day was ready, I went to Edron to fight against Chikhaton, when we entered we were 15 people so I block this monster until my teammates defeated him. We were attentive, emotions flowed through my body, I was excited waiting for the moment to face devovorga, until the poster appeared where this demon appeared so I went to vengort to his lair, anxiety was present in the place among all the adventurers ready to die to defend the world. we entered the battle that would decide the future of Kalibra, devovorga appears to hit me my life my life is only 210 hp and a knight I saved using exempt res, I almost met my death, after a hard battle between all we achieved defeat it, it was a day of glory of many emotions since I had never lived an event of that style, a day that will remain in my memory.

bruttusnervous
bruttusnervous Sep 25, 03:31AM
The history i will post is a Poetry...

I'm Bruttus Blackbeard, Elite Knight from Ferobra!

This history I’ll tell took place in 2009>>

Where an elite knight that was nearly retired>>

And whose char was always starved>>

also tired of his backpack in his spine>>

>

That’s when in the desert he saw a line>>

Plenty people waiting, seems mired>>

Talking to a npc without knowing whats required>>

But then, he saw someone, the hope the shine>>

>

A player that recently made his first Rotworm Stew>>

Everyone looking, fix and stare waiting for its effect>>

But not all willing to test, to dare, just a few>>

>

Spoke with the Mr. Jean Pierre to know what to collect>>

And before anyone noticed, his head was like a screw>>

He made his first dish, but didn’t know that to expect>>

>

Everyone was afraid to click, but he made the blew>>

Receiving just a message, of HP Fullfill by clicking the object>>

After telling it, he did not care and someone made a threw>>

>

No one really understood what happened>>

And the food did not work as expected>>

Years passed and the interest grows>>

And prices raised so badly, shame wasn’t slow >>

balmung36
balmung36 Sep 28, 10:42PM

Char: Valiryas

World: Gladera

The five failures of Valentine’s Day

They say love hurts. And I didn’t get that until Valentine’s day. I bought a dozen of presents from Valentina and started my journey to conquer those captivating beauties.
First, it was the amazon. Red hair, wild look, war scars… oh my God they are just divine. I offered a flower with a song. What I’ve got back? A stabbing knife in my head. I ran away with my heart broken.
Second, the glooth brigand. Black hair, exotic voice, compromising smell on her skin. I was enchanted. I gave her a truelove teddy and I declared my love. What I’ve got back? A glooth club hit in my chin. I ran away with tears in my eyes.
Third, I tried with a banshee. Seductive wrinkles, gray hair, excessively open mouth...I just wanted her company. I gave her a valentine’s cake and promised true love. What I’ve got back? A scream. A really, really loud scream that destroyed my eardrums. I ran away believing that love is just not for me. And deaf.
My fourth and last attempt was a braindeath, because love is not just how you look, but how you are. Four independent moving eyes, green skin, sharp teeth, visible brain… I left my heart backpack on the floor as she was approaching me. I ran away frightened and hopeless.

On the way back to my house in Greenshore, I was sad and disappointed. I would spend the hole Valentine’s day alone. And then I saw her through the window. It was always her, I knew it. Beautiful eyes, pristine voice, incandescent smile, there she was… Valentina. I put on my best clothes and went outside again, because love will always give a new chance.

And that was my fifth failure

The Forum post is edited by balmung36 Oct 5, 07:47PM
Lord_Phacks
Lord_Phacks Sep 29, 10:57PM
Once upon a time, in the Tibian lands, was the month of december, the time when all the Tibians wait anxiously the arrival of Santa Claus, with the hope of obtaining valuable items.

Our friend Lord Phacks, an inexperienced Knight, runs excited to the Frodo's tavern waiting for Santa to give him something good that he could sell to buy a set with which to go hunting, since in previous days he was died for some terrible creatures in venore and had lost his backpack with all the supplies he had, and not only that, he had also lost his boots and armor.

He entered with all his hopes, at the  Frodo's tavern and exclaimed the keyword, PRESENT.

Excited, he look in his backpack and saw nothing, not even candy or rings, nothing that was considered a good gift, he returned to the depot, feeling sad.
It took a few minutes to realize that he had received the best gift that santa can give you, in his set, in the slot of the boots, he had a pair of pink boots, with rabbit face, which had never seen before.
This story does not have the happy ending that we all expect, since our friend sold those boots for a very low amount of gold, offered by some tibian not so inexperienced as he, who convinced him with a quantity of money that at that time sounded a lot, but it was not the real value.
The boy happily accepted the offer and with the money he bought the set of his dreams, a beautiful golden armor, golden legs, a pair of boots of haste and everything he needed to continue his hunts.
For him this has been the best Christmas.
Relki
Relki Oct 1, 04:38AM
It was August, the Hot Cuisine event. I was very excited because I love cooking, so I put on my apron and the adventure begun. I made a long list with all the ingredients and the easiest way to get them. I’ve been preparing all for the next day to search throughout the continent. Then, the day came, I visited almost all the cities, I searched the entire market and I killed every monster from my list. It was an adventure, I fished in the coldest waters of Svargrond, collected shrimps in the deep sea of Calassa, ran across the long steppe of Zao, dealt with those mad scientists for their cream cake, chased squirrels around the city of Yalahar, visited every temple hearing the long histories of the monks about the blessed wooden stake. It took me a lot of time, indeed, and finally when I got all the ingredients for the recipes I met the good boy Jean Pierre to cook the dishes. He told me the items for the dishes of course, but boy, I was prepared and ready to do the job. He had a lot of patience with me, but he liked my dishes a lot and he gave me his most precious treasure, his cookbooks. I was very happy, I put all the dishes on my house because I was proud of them. Then I fell asleep and surprise! The next day the dishes weren’t on my house anymore and I got shocked! WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?! There was a reset of the game and everything was deleted. Only my long list was there. But I didn’t give up and the adventure begun again like a DeJa'Vu.

Char: Relki

World: Noctera

The Forum post is edited by Relki Oct 1, 04:39AM
Mimi
Mimi Oct 3, 08:11PM
Character name: Tatra Cedron 

World: Antica

I saw him for first time when I was doing the postman quest

I thought that the love in the air would change his mind.

I wait until San Valentine to talk to him and open my heart.

I use a spell to look like that handsome minotaur

I buy flowers, chocolates and a dead rat

I went to Mintwallin to see it again ...

I walked step by step to his home preparing my best smile

I just said "Hi" and I was already dead in the temple, by his guards...

And after that I could realice that dont import what you do, Minotaur mages dont like San Valentine

Fholkang
Fholkang Oct 4, 04:02AM

Character name: Joveor Antica

World: Antica

It was so sad when old Abel passed away, a year ago he had lost his mind...

Due to the fact that I was in charge of the municipality of Thais, I had to clean her hut and there my attention was called to a book on his bedside table, it was something dirty and you could not understand all its contents but I managed to rescue some parts, curiously the last time they wrote in the book it was almost exactly a year ago.

"None of us knew the nature of those tortuous portals that appeared all over the world, But Tibian King ordered us to secure the area [...] 

We could not kill them at the beginning, we could only eliminate those beasts when we defeated from them all at the same time. They were demonic beings who screamed intelligible tongues and relived again and again [...] 

The earth crunched and opened a new portal next to that island cursed by the non-living near Yalahar [...] 

We arrived at an oniric land with irrational plants and a fetid smell around [...] 

An unspeakable horror stalked me when she crossed her eyes with mine.I held my shield with all of my strength as I watched as my squadron tore their throats in screams of fear buckskin that feminine figure [...] 

I still go into tears when I remember how that monster destroyed my life and my sanity, how murdered  my squadron and how I fled from that place. The last memory I have of my faithful Druid is to see his face of fright while shouting the name of"DEVOVORGA, DEVOVORGA" [...]"

Just at the moment when I put that book on the table, the earth has begun to creak

The Forum post is edited by Fholkang Oct 4, 04:09AM
spikeheero
spikeheero Oct 5, 07:50PM

Character name: Aldaryon

World: Gladera

Regrets

When the mother demon appeared at the Jakundaf desert asking Tibia inhabitants to take care of her babies, I offered my help for two reasons: I wanted the demon blessing and I was scared she could gut me in seconds if I didn’t.

As soon as I got the baby I was in charge of, it started to cry and demanded me to see the snow. It was a long trip but anyway I took it to the Svargrond coast (Captain Fearless made me pay for both). The baby played with the snow and a few moments later, started to cry again. This time it demanded to see the old dragons at Draconia. That was a tiresome request and the trip there involved fighting against some skeletons and ghouls and running away from some dragons. I did it anyway. Baby was delighted and, once again,asked to see the snow. Suddenly this became a calvary of going here and there between Svargrond and Draconia in an endless loop. I was just about to go insane, so in one of the trips I asked captain Fearless to skip the Ab’Dendriel harbour and keep going to Port hope. I took the baby to the deepest corner of the Tiquanda jungle and left it there, alone. I went home I layed on my bed to have a deserved rest. 

Then the nightmares started, I was a baby alone in the jungle and the darkness wanted to devour me. I woke up and ran back to Tiquanda at night. Baby was there, crying in the dark. But it was not alone. The midnight panther was there. 

Taming the panther was a reward I didn’t deserve for leaving a baby alone in a jungle for a night, but sometimes karma works in mysterious ways…

The Forum post is edited by spikeheero Oct 12, 04:14PM
Buyo
Buyo Oct 6, 07:17PM
Char: Bu yo

World: Noctera

The year was 2017, it was January and there were a lot of festivities happening in Tibia, celebrating it's anniversary. 

There was news everywhere, Nostalgia Island, piñata dragons, oh my God everyone looked so excited!

I was focused on getting my favorite mount, the rapid boar. I could check the new festivities later.

And then I learned how rare it was to get the hunting horn, but it didn't disappoint me, "Patience is my greatest virtue" I thought to myself.

So I headed to outlaw camp, excited and determined to get the mount. On my way there I saw a message nailed to a tree saying something about the birds out there that had stopped singing but I didn't pay too much attention to that.

Finally I got to outlaw camp, I was going to help Rottin Wood to get his seven lucky charms, so I started to hunt rabbits.

When I was almost done killing rabbits I notice a lot of people gathering around there, it seemed weird, but anyway I just needed one more lucky charm!

Then out of nothing I see an ugly creature that appeared right next to me, it was Lyxoph with his summons.

I immediately thought "I better get the hell outta here before..." and Lyxoph surely thought "Hey, not so fast my friend!" Poof, dead.

Woke up in temple, no problem, I wouldn't give up just because of a silly death. So after running around all the cities to get blessed, I got the last rabbit foot, but of course Rottin Wood didn't give me the horn that day.

Still my patience paid off, after many weeks helping him I finally got my precious hunting horn and succeeded to tame the boar right after, totally worth it!

The Forum post is edited by Buyo Oct 6, 07:18PM
Hextorkord
Hextorkord Oct 7, 04:00PM
Character name: Abe the Oddest
World: Solidera

Abe was staring blankly at his wares. He felt a hunger he couldn’t describe, something that seemed to chew him from the inside. He knew he had some meat stashed, and even some mushroom he once bought, but he couldn’t find it anywhere in his backpack, even though he had thrown it all to the ground. The food was there, he wasn’t demented, he just couldn’t see it, for he had been enchanted.

Abe walked aimlessly through the Tibian world and hunger began whispering words to him that weren’t spoken. “The cake is almost ready” it said, “The bridge is almost done”.

The Knight was so weak he had to use potions to fight against sleep. He started to wander, not knowing where he was going, until, somewhere on a far island, he found a nice shade under a tree and layed there, slept and dreamed of bridges made of cake.

Waking up, his vision was blurry, his belly ached and he was surrounded by folks he didn’t recognized, they helped him up and he listened to their voice in his mind. “The bridge is ready, the cake is done. You can have it now, the party has begun!”  And they drove him through a bridge made of dough and left him in front of a giant cake, the size of a mountain. He gave two steps and dived into the dough and cream, which was soft as a mom’s hug, sweet as a lovers kiss!

When the cake was done, Abe had a swollen belly and felt stuffed and dizzy, but most of all, delighted.

When Abe woke up under the tree’s shadow, he saw no cake or bridge around, but he knew it all had really happened, ‘cause he felt hunger no more.

The Forum post is edited by Hextorkord Oct 7, 04:02PM
Fresh_Prince
Fresh_Prince Oct 13, 08:49PM

My entry gonna involve a rare effect of a certain food from Jean Pierre's event, all of it occurring on Halloween Event Day. Enjoy!

Name: Camarluk

World: Kenora

--------------

Tibia Cooking Tales

“…The battle will be until someone dies or surrender. No other adventurer shall take part on it...”

Asrak was shouting the rules as Camarluk stared at the evil eyes of the Paladin that attempted to humiliate and hurt a defenseless female young druid. The guild of each combatant decided to address the question by a one-on-one duel at Venore’s Arenas. Asrakasked to arbitrate the fight as a neutral voluntary.

An honorable Elite Knight like Camarluk would never give up on such important matter as the reputation of a woman. However, paladins were specialists on keeping the distance… How he would be able to keep himself away from deadly infernal bolts?

“….AT THE END OF THE COUNTDOWN, YOU BOTH CAN START THE COMBAT…”

Suddenly he recognized a chocolate aroma coming from the bottom of his backpack – “Is that what I think it is?”.

“3, 2, 1, START THE DUEL!”

“Whatever I get from it, will be better than nothing!” – The veteran knight thought, as he swallowed a spherical object. The other combatant was about to set up his arbalest...

Bolt prepared, the shooter was ready. However the young ranger was shocked by what he just saw while aiming and screamed:

MUTATED PUMPKIN HERE!?!

The giant vegetable rushed towards him, applied a huge blow on his chest and made him fall violently into the ground.

Terror took over the once arrogant ranger. He grunted with a terrified voice “I GIVE UP, STOP!!”

Asrak instantly shouted:

“THE DUEL HAS ENDED. CAMARLUK IS THE WINNER”

The orange round giant calmly walked to a paralyzed young druid sitting on the corner (the reason of the fray), and said with Camarluk’s voice:

“What about traveling to Darashia and slay the real Pumpkin together to commemorate?

The Forum post is edited by Fresh_Prince Oct 13, 09:00PM
Trululu
Trululu Oct 14, 05:57AM

Character name:  Trululu Gumdrops

World: Gladera>>

Event: The Lightbearer>>

Wow! the competition is difficult, good luck to everyone.

Diary of the Elder Druid, Trululu Gumdrops.

>>

Day 1: November 11, 248.>>

The group looks good, we are all skilled warriors and wizards with experience in the>>

battlefield. This will be a task in which we will strengthen our resistance over time.>>

> >

The trip to Ramoa, would be long. But until we get to the island we should not have a bigger>>

problem than a couple of vermin.>>

> >

Day 3: November 13, 248.>>

Ramoa, is a horrible place, crowded with an endless number of malignant creatures that only>>

hunt anything that moves, the same ground is dead, nothing grows here.>>

> >

Our goal is to get to the Lightbringer's Basin tomorrow and help keep it in order to ward off the>>

evil creatures that try to reach our dimension, I could extend in explaining it, but what matters is>>

that we are here to take care of our world.>>

> >

Day 5: November 15, 248.>>

We arrived at the Basin, it was a tired trip but we are alive and still with energy. Every couple of>>

hours we receive attacks from small waves of different monsters, from small Scorpions>>

to big Giant Spiders.>>

> >

We must be attentive to the fire of the Basin, while we take small breaks in turns and we repel>>

the creatures, the time passes and little by little, we begin to feel exhausted.>>

> >

Day 7: November 17, 248. 

There are hours left for dawn, hours to achieve our goal, to save this world from darkness. But>>

the night was long, the attacks intensified as it got dark. We lost a couple of partners during the>>

night, they just did not wake up, but our mission is more important.>>

The creatures come, they will not leave us in peace until they kill us all, they are coming for us...

Evandro29
Evandro29 Oct 14, 12:44PM

Character name:  Evandro da Roberta

World: Nefera

Event: Valentine's Day 

A real story ...>>

Around the year 2011 I would start a true Tibian love story...>>

At the end of 2010 a paladin who left his city Carlin to venture into the unknown lands of Thais, met a sorcerer on the return of a long hunt for dragons.>>

Tired and without resistance the paladin decided to talk with those people present in the post, knowing the sorcerer who would be his faithful companion in all the tibian challenges to the advance of each level. With the conversation began the friendship throughout the end of 2010.>>

In the year 2011 in the event of Valentine's Day in February the paladin knowing the visit of Valentina decided to acquire the Heart Backpack and inside a Valentine's Card along with a Valentine's Cake to win the sorcerer who was falling in love.>>

Imagining that the perfect match would be a Knight with a Druid, but why not a Paladin with a Sorcerer?>>

Upon receiving the Backpack was surprised and reading the card was speechless.>>

Our friendship took a big leap and we started to face adventures together. The paladin found his life healer, a sorcerer with UH in the hours of danger.>>

Today we are almost eight years together, which marked our first Valentine's Day in 2011. Every year, we go to Valentina together to get the items and remember how it all started ...>>

The less likely classes have formed the couple we are. The paladin gentleman who protects his sorcerer and the sorcerer who heals his paladin with UH.>>

We are on the same level, after all we have been together for all the unknown lands of Tibia.>>

You see an engraved wedding ring.

It weighs 0.40 oz.

Evandro da Roberta Roberta do Evandro forever...

alesc
alesc Oct 14, 01:42PM
Char: Mija Aca

Server: Carnera

Event: A piece of cake

A long time ago, my community was challenged to eat the biggest cake my eyes have never seen before. 

Back in the day, richest house owners had cake-looking furniture, unfortunately those decorations didn't exist in the local market of our town.  The only way to make your house look that amazing was by wining this challenge.

This motivated the people of my town to EAT like if there was no tomorrow...

The day came, we called everyone to meet at the same time. Everyone was ready and started to eat and eat! Sadly, we didn't even manage to finish the first layer of that immense cake. 

The consecutive days we try aswell, we gather more people, but we failed every time.

It was a shame, a lot of us waited all year for this challenge and we failed.
Feeling hopeless in the last day, something happened ...

We started to tell everyone to call their friends to join, we placed announcements in the advertising channel and in the local forum. 

From nowhere a lot of people started to appear, even opponent guilds were working together to make this possible.  
And guess what? We make it all the way to the second layer!

When we were eating the third layer, everyone was full. We didn't know what to do! Then a little warrior spoke up and said "Kill me! the gods will bring me back very hungry, I will die as many times until I finish this pie". Right after his dialogue people started killing the least experienced warriors for them to come back. I even went to the boat to give them money to travel.

And so we made it! We managed to finish the fourth layer! We became the cake conquerors.

The Forum post is edited by alesc Oct 14, 01:51PM
Didi
Didi Oct 15, 02:00AM

Char: Didi Hadid

World: Lobera

It was Christmas Season 2006, a novice tibian girl was amazed by the magic feeling surrounding Tibia and all of the decorations. It was her favorite season undoubtedly! 

Her most wanted Christmas present was a teddy bear, remarkably rare back then.

She had a good friend who used to show her the dungeons and all the fascinating things around the continent. So when Christmas morning came, they agreed to meet in the most special place to exchange gifts, Santa's house!

She didn't know where it was but her friend specifically told her to meet there, and he explained exactly how to get there.

So she boarded the Nordic Tibia Ferries to Vega. Coming out of the ferry it was cold and foggy, she couldn't love it more!

Like he explained, she followed the main road until she saw a stairway up, it was so foggy she couldn't see what was up there, so she continued forward and suddenly three wyverns attacked her, she felt weak and dizzy. As she tried to go back, a poisonous tail cut her arm.

But giving up was not an option, she managed to drag herself to the stairs and rolled down.

What a relief, she was alive! After a few minutes the poison and dizziness passed so she was able to continue the trip, following the main road.

After some time she finally saw it, there was no fog anymore, although the snow was there she felt so warm.

As she went up, she saw her friend with the most beautiful smile, it was like the Christmas halo was embracing him. He was holding a blue present box, wrapped with a red ribbon. 

Inside the box, there was an adorable teddy bear! Oh there's nothing like Christmas memories, truly unforgettable.

maleigihas
maleigihas Oct 15, 12:11PM

Character: Xozter
World: Epoca
Event: Month of pranks

1st april 2018

- Ehhh my old friend, I have to confess you something... After so many tough battles we came through together during last years, I feel that it's time to retire... 
   - Whh.. what? How? WHY!? You can't just leave me alone among all the evil plaguing our world! Since I reach out to memory, you have been my greatest support in the fight. I can not even count how many times you saved my life, regardless of the risk. 
   - I know, but...
   - Do you remember our first expedition to the dragon? You warned me then that I would not venture too deep into the cave. I did not listen to you. When I saw the dragon's tail in one of the cave corridors, I chased. I saw the great red dragon's mouth. I laughed, shouting - hahaha, poor reptile, dying of fear! His pressure jumped hahhah! Just look how red he is. RED!? - you asked. IT'S A DRAGON LORD, RUUUUUN!!! If you did not help me then, I would turn into a pile of ash. You've always been more prudent, always well prepared. By casting a magic wall spell, you cut off the monster's path. Do you remember what you shouted at the nasty dragon then?
   - Hahaha, of course I do: YOU SHALL NOT PASS! 
   - I think he was getting even redder then. I need you Xozter, my friend.
   - I am sorry, but after all these years I lost instinct of an adventurer. It's for you. My most valuable equipment in this present box. Just open.

(Gorragun opens the package with tears in his eyes... KAAABOOOM!)

- WHAT THE HELL!?!
   - April Fool's, I've got You!
   - Aarghhh, XOOOZTERR!!! I GONNA KKI...KILL.. ehhh, how good it was just a stupid joke...
   - Let's go for a beer together. Maybe to an inn in Kazordoon? 

The Forum post is edited by maleigihas Oct 15, 06:07PM
MAXPOWER
MAXPOWER Oct 15, 11:56PM
Waxhita Riica

Gladera

The lightbrearer.

The magical torch has only shown me the truth before. There is only one entrance and the path ends in this rock wall. They're here... I can not finish like this !!! ... The day had started promising, it was just a matter of going for the mythical torch and returning home -Thank you for your purchase, Miss. remember that days like today, when the darkness of approaching, citizens are also affected. -yes, thanks ... how much reason did the old chuckles have? For centuries the constant war broke the cooperative, so the dark always won, children grew locked in our homes, the creatures roamed the streets, but had not heard of murders. The streets of yalahar were dyed red, but I ignored them. There was a smell of blood thirst still in the air, but I ignored it. By taking the torch in my hands I felt safe. I've been trying to return for hours, the night is over, my supplies are over. As I do not notice it before, they keep me away from the city, if the night falls I will not be able to return. The wall behind me closes the way, I can only use my advantage and pass between them, the city is my hope. Strong demonic creatures have passed the border to our world and invade the Temple of Light! Run, as long as you still can - or fight them, if you dare! the lightbrearer ends like that for me? Come on, come on, pretty lady, we will not do anything. -I can not finish like that, if I'm going to die standing. Exevo gran mas...

Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Oct 16, 09:16AM
The contest ended on oct 15 23:59 CET goodluck to everyone we are going to vote :-)
This topic is locked

Upcoming Events

Christmas on Tibia
Its the most wonderful time of the year, but beware of the crynch clan goblins! Have you been good a...
Teranzo Dec 12, 10:30PM
Extended Double XP and Skill Event
Between the server saves of December 21 and December 27, all monsters will yield twic...
Teranzo Dec 21, 10:30PM
Tibia Events' Christmas Giveaway
Ho Ho Ho! Once again, Santa Claus asked Tibia Events' Little Helpers to deliver some gifts to Tibian...
Beatrix Dec 23, 11:00AM

Join Now

TibiaArticle

2018 - A Retrospective Read more...
Reunification read more...
The Lion's Den Explorer Click to read...
Reckoning Click to read...
The Itsy Bitsy Spider Click to read...
Handover Click to read...
Zathroth's Library Click to read...
Peculiar Questions Click to read...
TibiaArticle: Trust Yourself Click to read...

Facebook

Users

Fansites

A Piece Of Cake

Colours of Magic

Demon's Lullaby

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

2012-2018 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2018.