Winners ring craft contest! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Sep 25, 11:33AM

Dear TibiaEvents users,

We cordially invite you to comment on "Winners ring craft contest!" mentioned in the thread title here.

Please understand that off-topic posts which do not deal with the news article mentioned in the thread title will usually be deleted without further notice.

Insults, disrespect or slander will not be tolerated.

Kind regards,
Your TibiaEvents Team

Krisph
Krisph Sep 25, 03:00PM
Thank you so much for the first place! 

I had alot of fun creating my Amulet & id like to thank everyone at Tibiaevents & everyone who participated! There were so many great rings & amulets created by people! 

Edit: For my rings ill have 5x dwarven rings please! (Suits my guild perfectly) :)

The Forum post is edited by Krisph Sep 25, 03:03PM
matheusm2
matheusm2 Sep 25, 04:50PM
Gratz all, i'll like to have rings of healing as my rings :>
maleigihas
maleigihas Sep 25, 06:40PM
Where winners list is published? I canto find iTunes. Thc
Nelasz
Nelasz Sep 25, 09:03PM
omg!! I liked a lot the contest, I like to know that I win the third place, thanks a lot. It was so entertaining and funny to be part of this. Congratulations to everybody, you made very good entries

I would like 5 dwarven rings, please =$$$$ <3

CSBryant
CSBryant Sep 25, 10:58PM
yes could you please post list here , I can't find it either 
Elisa
Elisa Sep 26, 01:41AM
Woow, the event was really nice.

When I saw all entries, I actually imagined that the Metamorphosis Amulet would be in 1st place, this guy really had a great idea and used all his knowledge in computer programs to do the good job he did, so far the best.

I also thought that the Golden Dragon Amulet would be in 2nd place, they were one of the few that created a ring / amulet in RL.

Also, the Eclipse Ring is not bad. I found some works got better, but it's no nonsense the Eclipse Ring to have been among the top 3.

Congratulations to the winners!

I don't know if I'm wrong, but had 54 points (?) in disputes, of which we know 44 points distributed among the first 3 places. We can know the others 10 points or its secret? I'm just curious! 

matheusm2
matheusm2 Sep 27, 10:24PM
When will the prizes be delivered?
This topic is locked

Join Now

Users

Annual Autumn

The Lightbearer

Bewitched

A piece of cake

Colours of magic

Demon's Lullaby

Rise of Devovorga

2012-2017 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2017.