Ring craft contest | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
CrowSpirit
CrowSpirit Sep 17 '17, 04:18AM
Character: Crow Spirit
World: Rowana

Ring name: Necromantic Finger

You see a Necromantic Finger (-2% EXP loss on PVM Death).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 6.11 oz.
You feel death's grasp waiting.

Adapt the random Omruc Necromancer raid to occasionally spawn a special necromancer on the last wave and have it as a rare or very rare drop/or dropped as very rare by necropharus.

"The necromancers prepare to channel spirits through the void"
"The Void Necromancer walks this plane!"

Void necromancer will summon 0-2 liches or other undead creatures
this ring will only have an effect when the player dies with it equipped in the ring slot with a majority death to monsters, it will also be destroyed when it works successfully.
the ring itself is more like a "gothic finger", this finger armor, is a dark and dense metal, it may give off a dark aura with the feeling of impending doom surrounding it

Why is it the best?
it has sinister purpose, people have to decide if they want to save an extra 2% of their exp on death, or risk death easier by not having a ring slot available to mana shield or remove drunkness, EVIL.
carixiu
carixiu Sep 17 '17, 10:09AM

Character: Xiu Maaker

Server: Laudera

You see ring of nature (extends duration of Summon by 15 minutes). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher. It weights 6.90 oz.

Background

This magical item allows for players level 200 and more to extend the time their summon is alive. The ring portrays an artistic interpretation of the druid profession’s summon called Grovebeast. Plants representing powers from mother Earth surround the item and give it the characteristic green color. You should be careful because it also contains several thorns; the thorns are what prevents unworthy players from wearing the item. Those who manage to wear the ring will be able to summon support that lasts for thirty minutes instead of the maximum of fifteen minutes. The ring can only be used once every 3 hours, but its usefulness is significant. It will help players make their hunts more fun and exciting, and will allow them to have extra help for their solo hunts. Because it is extremely rare, it can only be obtained from the Remorseless Corruptor.

Why is this item the best?

The ring is likely to get the attention from many players. It is not only pretty, but also useful. The new summons help, but they don’t last long. This ring will help players keep their “pokemons” for longer periods, and who wouldn’t want the extra help?

-         Hope you like it, and good luck to all!

The Forum post is edited by carixiu Sep 18 '17, 07:28PM
rogin
rogin Sep 17 '17, 04:58PM
I created a ring and a amulet. 

1: The Ring of the Gods (Charges: 1000)It converts 50% of the receive damage in 50% holy damage to the monster.It can only be used by knights of level 200 or higher.
This item is important to improve the chances of knights do the Demon Task of Paw and Fur Society.Loot of: Monk (very rare).
___
2: Phoenix Amulet (Charges: 1)Description: It's can be used by players of level 300 or higher.
If the hp of the player using the amulet gets 10 or less, he instantanely gains 100hp, like a "ressurection" of the phoenix.The item can be recharged after 40 hours, in a house or in a bp of a online player, and a player cannot use another one in this interval.This item it's importante because the death in tibia have a severe penalty, and not always the death is the player's guilty, because you can die by internet problems and lags. Loot: Some new quest, or bosses like Ferumbras, Gaz'Haragoth, Orshabaal... 

The Forum post is edited by rogin Sep 17 '17, 04:59PM
Mythinka
Mythinka Sep 17 '17, 09:32PM

Character Name  : Myth Mine

World : Guardia

Description of the item :

You see a dream catcher amulet (Arm: 2). This amulet will protect you from nightmares. (protection death +20%, mana drain +30%). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 250 or higher. Amulet works for an hour. Dream catcher can be renewed with 20 feathers. It weighs 4.00 oz.

Dropped By : 

Retching Horror(rare), Terrorsleep(rare), Mawhawk

Dream Catcher Amulet was created by the Tibian Gods to protect against ghosts, demons and nightmares. There are only a few amulets in whole game. 

Why my item is the best and deserves to win ?

I think that my amulet could be useful. Its rare item every player desires. What’s more it’s design would make every house charming.

My pictures : 

The Forum post is edited by Mythinka Sep 17 '17, 09:33PM
Fire_Draggon
Fire_Draggon Sep 17 '17, 11:56PM

Character: Fire Draggon

World: Antica

Item: Monstrous Ring

Description: 

Although is not very useful for humans, this magic ring can serve as a temporary and cozy home for your summons.

When used in one of your summons, the ring and it's magic will remove the summon from the battleground and keep it safe from the outside world.

The ring is obtainable as a rare loot from the boss: The Source of Corruption, in the new quest Cults of Tibia.

How does it works?

While wearing the ring, the player can use it in one of his summons. The summon will disappear and will be kept into the ring. 

If it's a timed summon (Skullfrost, etc...) the timer will stop until the creature is released. To release the summon, just use the ring again.

You can only hold/release your own summons.

You cannot summon another creature if you have reached maximum amount of summons including the ones in the ring.

You need extra capacity when holding a summon (they can be heavy!)

Ring without a summon: 

You see a monstrous ring (Arm: 2). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher. 

It weights 1.20 oz.

This ring can be home of monstrous creatures.

It's Empty.

Ring with a summon: 

You see a monstrous ring (Arm: 2). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher. 

It weights 150.00 oz.

This ring is the home of monstrous creatures.

It contains Fire Draggon's Skullfrost .

Why is it a good idea?

I'm not sure if my idea is the best one, because we have many good ones here but, I will list some occasions where my idea could be useful

1) When you accidently summon a creature and it messes up your hunt. At the moment there is no way to fix this other than trying to trap your summon (which is mean, since he is your loyal pet) and wait for it to die, or just wait the 15 minutes until it disappears. The ring gives you the opportunity to temporarily remove the summon from the battleground and keep your hunt, therefore fixing the problem.

2) When you have a "normal" summon and wants it to change floor level (go up/downstairs), you can do it by using your ring, can be useful at lower levels, specially.

3) If you are farming a boss, example: Zugurosh, and wants to use your summon, it will disappear while waiting for the boss respawn, which is a great waste, so you can keep him in the ring during respawn time.

Best of luck for everyone!!

Thank tibia event for another great contest!

Yours,

Fire Draggon

The Forum post is edited by Fire_Draggon Sep 18 '17, 12:21AM
Dacil Senator
Dacil Sep 18 '17, 01:29AM
1 day left guys!

matheusm2
matheusm2 Sep 18 '17, 02:34AM
Nick: Sad Magical Girl.

World: Candia.

Ring: Eclipse ring.

You see an eclipse ring that is brand-new. It weighs 0.90 oz. A great proof of love gave birth to this ring, something almost impossible that was possible due to love, the moment the sun gave its first kiss on the moon.

Day time: You see an eclipse ring (protection fire +5%, protection physical +3%) that will expire in 30 minutes. It weighs 0.90 oz.

Night time: You see an eclipse ring (faster regeneration, protection death +3%) that will expire in 30 minutes. It weighs 0.90 oz.

Loot of: The Time Guardian. (Someone who lived long enough to witness the happening and pass the history ahead.)

Explanation: Due to the usage time, the user must decide in which part of the day he will wear his ring. 

During the day is a great item for knights who hunt creatures like dragons, demons, etc.

Overnight is a great item for mages due to improved regeneration.

It also emits a golden light at day time and silver at night.

Why should my ring win: Because there's no ring in tibia yet that change its effects based on day time.

The Forum post is edited by matheusm2 Sep 18 '17, 12:24PM
Anfauglir_the_Nordic
Anfauglir_the_Nordic Sep 18 '17, 03:36AM

Nickname: Anfauglir the Nordic

World: Pacera

Item: Garsharak Claw Ring.

acquired: through several quest, which are not the same for each player (to stop with the quest spoil)

You see Claw Ring of  "Garsharak" 

It weights 5.0 oz. 

It is like a dragon claw, at the sight of the ring it seems that the dragon is alive.

When the ring is taken to your bagpack a message comes out on the screen:

"Some evil is hidden in this Ring."...  "Your whole being feels it, however you look at the ring in wonder."...

When you wear the ring appears the following message on the screen:

"You feel like the ring corrupts you second to second, but you can not deny how powerful you feel."...

Immediately after putting the ring a flare wraps you leaving yourself in 1 life. 

Notes: Third Claw Ring and the only one available on most worlds. Claw Ring crafted by Garsharak and his fire. It will remain extremely rare item for a long time considering how difficult is to obtain it. Provides a permanent red and yellow light (as if you had some fire inside), if equipped. When you walk you notice that your footprints are marked with flaming fire on the floor for a few seconds.

This ring can Tier up with a series of increasingly difficult quest. Each Tier gives the ring extra cumulative power:

Tier 1: The power to summon a mini dragon pet that auto raises the loot when you hunt.

Tier 2: 20% less damage from any type of dragon

Tier 3: 10% Life leech and 15% Mana leech for damage done to any dragon.

Tier 4: the ability to have a flying dragon mount which lets you fly through the world.

Why should my ring win: because the world of tibia needs a little more magic and essence. The essence of knowing that there are unique items that are not just a story or a dream of a few. An item that really generates the greed of obtaining it.

The Forum post is edited by Anfauglir_the_Nordic Sep 18 '17, 04:54AM
Trululu
Trululu Sep 18 '17, 03:52AM

Character: Trululu Gumdrops

World: Magera

Description of the Item

Eye of Uman ZathrothYou see an Eye of Uman Zathroth.(Arm: 5, protection physical +50%, fire +50%, earth +50%, energy +50%, ice +50%, holy +50% and death +50%) that has 50 charges left.It can only be wielded properly by players of level 999 or higher.It weighs 19.97 oz.

Notes:The Amulet show the comfort of two entities in one Item (Body). The bad and the good side also show small part of the power of God (In stats).

You need be a high level to use it or make the unknow quest and try to win this Amulet. Looks the level, maybe has be related with the Banuta Door (Level 999 door) and his secrets.

Dropped By: None

Buy From: Playesr Only

Sell To: Players Only

General Properties

Classification: Amulets and Necklaces

Stackable: No

Weight: 19.97 oz

Trade Properties

Value: 0 Gold Pieces

Sold for: 0 Gold Pieces

Bought for: (not sold by NPCs)

Marketable: Yes

Other Properties

Transferable: Yes

Version: Current Tibia Version

Why I think my item is the best and deserves to win?
This is the best Item, because is part of the most important God of Tibia, also have the most powerful  stats. To keep safe of the damage in all confrontations like a god.

I deserve win, because I put my effort to show in diferent formats the idea of Item.

This is a great contest and is too nice see how the community think in make a new Item. Thanks by the opportunity and good luck to all participants.

The Forum post is edited by Trululu Sep 18 '17, 04:17AM
capetonia
capetonia Sep 18 '17, 04:36AM

Nome: Tchubiru

World: Garnera

Description:

Ring of Hermes

(speed +50).

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher.

It weighs 1.00 oz.

This ring increases your speed for 5 minutes and makes you run so fast you feel like a real god. It’s a rare loot of Eternal Guardians.

The wings that adorn the shoes of God Hermes can be seen at the top of this ring and his power can be felt as long as the ring is equipped. 

It is said that while you wear the ring, you can hear the flapping of wings and a light breeze touches your face as if you were flying above the clouds.

This may help you to run from your enemies or save time to save a friend's life

Why it’s the best:

This may be very usefull while running from a pk or trying to pass through a place without being touched by the monsters on the way.

The Forum post is edited by capetonia Sep 18 '17, 04:39AM
meredit
meredit Sep 18 '17, 05:18AM

Character: Meredit Caine

World: Menera

Description:

18:13 You see a Ferumbras' ring (Arm: 4, speed +10).

Imbuements: (Empty Slot).

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 400 or higher.

It weighs 2.50 oz.

You can imbuement this ring with protection of death, earth, fire or ice. Can put shielding too.

This rare jewel ring is made of sapphire and ruby and has a golden F pendant, hand made by Ferumbras. This Ring contains all the power of the legendary mage, just a few powerful players can use this beautiful jewel.  The legend talk about this beautiful ring was hand made by himself, present for his daughter Fortinbrae, who was murdered and her soul belongs prey by braves warriors in Plains of Havoc.  Since that day Ferumbras keep the ring, save this like his greater treasure and in memory of his beloved girl. 

How I can get this ring?.

This is a very rare drop from Ferumbras. 

Why should this ring win the contest?

Because For the moment we don’t have any ring with imbuement slot, this should be a good idea for Cipsoft in the future, maybe they can implement this ring into the game. I think this ring is good because have history, Ferumbras is the most famous and powerful mage creature in game, all the people wait hard for his invasion and if the game add a new item will be exciting for all players.

The Forum post is edited by meredit Sep 18 '17, 05:22AM
Ericpewpew
Ericpewpew Sep 18 '17, 09:24AM

Character Name: Eric Pewpew

World: Yanara

Ring name: Dark lord's ring

You see a dark lord's ring 

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher.

It weighs 6.20 oz.

You feel the power of old ancient magic taking over.

Dropped by: Bazir

Description: The dark lord's ring used to belonged to a mighty old archdemon that according to legend dropped it during his last battle.

Using this ring can give you several random effects (by random chance) aswell as a text "BOW TO THE POWER OF THE RUTHLESS SEVEN!" when used.

Increases melee skills by 5 for 30 minutes.

Increases distance skills by 5 for 30 minutes.

Increases shielding skills by 5 for 30 minutes.

Increases your magic level by 2 30 minutes.

It has a 1 hour cool-down. Note: for the ring to recharge you have to be online and have the ring either equipped or in your backpack, you can also leave it at a House.

Why i think my ring is the best:

I think this ring could bring alot of joy to all tibia players since it has such great usage and i mean who wouldn't' want a ring from one of the strongest archdemons in the game?  

Gilgamach
Gilgamach Sep 18 '17, 04:56PM

Character: Gilgamach

WorldCelesta

You see a Dimension' Ring (Arm: 3, Speed +25).

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher.

It weighs 4.00 oz.

This ring can be fused in various ways.

Dropped: The Last Lore Keeper

Description: With the Dimension Ring you can make combinations of up to two different Time Rings or Loads. For example you could fuse a Prismatic Ring and a Dwarven Ring into the Dimension Ring and use it for protection and not get drunk. If the Ring for Loads can put up to 10 of them within the Dimension Ring, as an example the Might Ring. If the Rings are different you can only one of each at a time and if they are equal you can put up to ten Rings within the Dimension Ring.

Why should I be chosen: This Dimension Ring would be very useful in fights against Bosses without having to replace several consecutive Rings during the fight. Even in Hunts you can combine two different Rings and take advantage of it.

https://imgur.com/3uOQxMK

The Forum post is edited by Gilgamach Sep 18 '17, 04:58PM
garyr
garyr Sep 18 '17, 05:35PM
nickname: Gary Swariowany WitsokovikzWorld: Calvera
Create a description:
Diabolic Ring. (arm:1)It weights 10.00 oz. looted from: Lord of the elements

This Diabolic ring appears had been forged at the flames of hell. It has an inscription "This ring belongs to the Lord of elements". It looks warm.
This ring has a silver base with some kind of flames on it, that appears never turn off. In the front it has a small slot where you can put some kind of rune.
This ring can be enchanted with a small ruby obteining a Master diabolic ring for 1 hour (arm 2, +1 mlvl, fire protection 5%).

This ring can be enchanted with a small amethyst obteining a Elite diabolic ring for 1 hour (arm 2, +1 meele skills, energy protection 5%).

This ring can be enchanted with a small emerald obteining a Elder diabolic ring for 1 hour (arm 2, +1 mlvl, earth protection 5%).

This ring can be enchanted with a small sapphire obteining a Royal diabolic ring for 1 hour (arm 2, +1 distance, ice protection 5%).
Tell us why you think your item is the best:
My ring is the best because it gives the players the bonus skills that we are looking for and never had before. Also with this idea I'm trying to move players to made the elemental spheres quest, because this quest is complety unuseful and forgetted.
Picture:

The Forum post is edited by garyr Sep 18 '17, 05:37PM
Nelasz
Nelasz Sep 18 '17, 07:42PM

Character name: Nelasz

World: Hydera

Description:

You see a golden dragon amulet (speed + 8, protection fire +30%). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher. It weighs 8.30 oz.

Symbol of beauty, fire and speed. This necklace is wanted by many, not only for its resistance to heat and the speed boost, also is a very rare item. This precious garment has the shape of a dragon bathed in gold and is full of rubies to the tip of its tail.

How to get it?

The difficulty of enjoyof this garment is high, as it is obtained by the collecting 3 pieces, which can only be obtained by killing the Dragonking Zyrtarch. (Remember, they are a very rare loot). The pieces to be assembled are:

1) The head of a golden dragon (represents wisdom)

2) The body of a golden dragon (represents the body of a reptile with bat wings)

3) The tail of a golden dragon (represents a snake)

Once the three pieces have been collected, they can be assembled with the help of Pythius the Rotten, always with a golden ring in exchange.

"The ancient sages say that the Dragons are magical creatures, created to keep and protect the gold and treasure of their masters ..." What will Brog say?

Why do I think it's the best?

The idea of being rare and precious, creates greed for many people. I also wanted to be realistic with the attributes of my amulet, I did something that could exist in the wonderful world of Tibia.

Making the item:

Final Images:

Version Digital:

The Forum post is edited by Nelasz Sep 18 '17, 08:38PM
Blueberry
Blueberry Sep 18 '17, 09:50PM

Character:Mage Blueberry

World:Tortura

Description:

You see an Elder’s Ring it has 0 of 20 charges. It can only be wielded by promoted players.

Each heal spell you cast adds a charge to it.

When it has 20 charges, it glows lightly.

Casting a heal spell while it’s glowing will reset the charges to 0 and increase your healing done by 30 - 130 health.

Unequipping it will reset the charges to 0.

It has a 10% chance of breaking when its ability is used.

Forged from earth and ice, by the old & caring elder druids near the White Flower Temple - it does not only suit as a reminder of health and patience, but also as a pleasant all-day perfume.

General Information:

This ring is great both in dangerous teamhunts and laid-back soloing. Its unique mechanic would be a great contribution to any player, looking for an addition and variation to a defensive set.

- It can be obtained randomly when buying the Spiritual Shielding Blessing having Norf say “An elder druid told me to give this to you, she also wished you her blessing. Was it a friend of yours?”

- It can also be looted very rarely from Ice Witches.

Why does this item deserve to win?

This item fits perfectly in Tibia’s loreful world, provides a new easy-to-understand mechanic and is of use to the inhabitants of Tibia.

The Forum post is edited by Blueberry Sep 18 '17, 09:53PM
edgarn
edgarn Sep 18 '17, 10:20PM
 Character name: Amlas

World: Fortera

Description:

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring (reflection physical damage 35%, fire damage 35% earth damage 35%, energy damage 35%, ice damage 35%, holy damage 35%, death damage 20%) that has 666 charges left.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

An ancient evil flows with in.

once it runs out of charges:

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

An ancient evil flows slowly with in.

A Sweaty Cyclops grandfather once told him the old tales of how evil was used for good if it was to be contained and reflected back which was, but long ago a great magician on his last battle  the last Ancient Rainbow Thorn Ring was destroyed and as he fled from evil he buried the parts so one day a hero could save Tibians from all evil but a special advil forged by the gods is required and it was lost even before the lands of edron was discovered maybe an explorer already has found it.

-It's a ring made up of evil that when equipped it reflects damage back by 35% (20% death) with 666 charges 

-the ring has a 15 minutes cooldown every time you take it off.

-it is rechargeable for a part of the demon set(legs/armor/helmet/shield).

-if you put it on early a message will appear or randomly

"Thorns within the ring consume you" - dealing 66.6% damage of your health to yourself. 

-The damage cause by this rings (LOOKS LIKE MANA SHIELD BUT IT'S LIKE A RAINBOW RING INSTEAD OF THE BLUE)

IT DOES NOT WORK AGAINST MONSTERS

Obtaining The Ring:

Part 1) On night time (once you have access to the Demon Oak Quest)

A sweaty cyclops will ask you to help him. he can't sleep only an extreme job will help him get tired, as he can't sleep he remembers his grandfather's story would tell him (if you happen to have  the following items in your inventory Rainbow Shield:is able to hold the energy and let it flow within, Spellbook of Ancient Arcana:is able to deflect the energy with the magic imbued within the book, Thorn Spitter: is it extracted at molting hot tempering extracting 6.66 ounces of thorn metal compress over 666 times.)

he will have flashbacks. 

without asking he will take all items from your inventory

demanding for the golden advil that was stolen by the Orc King. 

Part 2)

Once you have complete sam's old backpack quest, you can now go to sam and ask him what he really found in the Orc Fortress and why he became a blacksmith, he will offer to trade you the Golden Advil for a Demon Armor

Part 3) 

you can now visit A Sweaty Cyclops where he will take the golden advil from you and get to work. he says your ring is finish after an hour so when you go back in an hour he will tell the evil flowing with in must settle so you have to wait 7 days to receive your ring

after you will receive: 

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring that has 666 charges left.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

Recharging the ring:

A sweaty cyclops will ask you randomly to bring him either

Demon Shield (VERY COMMON): (takes a 15 minutes wait)

for a chance to get:

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

An ancient evil flows slowly with in.

OR 

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring that has 66 charges left.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

- Demon helmet (SEMI COMMON): (takes a 45 minutes wait)

for a chance to get:

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring that has 66 charges left.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

- Demon Armor (RARE): (takes a 4 hour wait)

for a chance to get:

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring that has 66 charges left.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

OR

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring that has 666 charges left.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

- Demon Legs (VERY RARE): (takes a 48 hour wait)

for a chance to get:

You see an ancient rainbow thorn ring that has 6666 charges left.

It weighs 6.66 oz.

! important !  

turning in the demon legs will give you a chance to be able to recharge the ring three times up to five.

(without having to bring any demon pieces once all used. he will randomly again ask for another piece of demon set to recharge the ring)

Why I think my item is the best and deserves to win?

It's very easy to die once 6+ players are attacking you on screen this would make it harder for them to kill you without themselves risking to die especially if they are bringing their makers 

it would take time not only to get but also will be worth a lot, increasing tibia economies, and give a chance for players to keep lvling more than one chart to give them a chance to level other vocations because you would have to do the demon oak quest one time minimum to forged this ring 

plus it would give more value to the demon set.

My Physical Representation: (film made by me)

1: when the ring is charged or has no charge left

2: when the ring thorns consume your energy

The Forum post is edited by edgarn Sep 18 '17, 10:56PM
Umbra Leader
Umbra Sep 18 '17, 10:43PM
1 hour and 15 minutes left!
Beix_A
Beix_A Sep 18 '17, 11:40PM
Character Name: Bea Charlover Aca

World: Mortera

Description:

You see an Underwater Ring (Underwater Speed +20) that is brand-new. It can only be wielded properly by players of level 50 or higher. It weighs 2.5 oz.

It lasts 2 hours while wearing it underwater, the time in the surface does not count at all.

After two hours of use, the ring disappears.

Physical description: 

Blue, shiny and light, it has small magical fins and tail, similar to the ones of a manta ray but blue, that helps your underwater walking speed.

Attributes:

You can not buy this item in any NPC.

You can trade this item on market.

You can sell this item to the NPC Guardian of the Deep Seas for 1000 gold coins.

Dropped by: 

Seacrest Serpents, Deepling Tyrants and Thul.

Why this item should win?

Who has not dreamed of being able to do those underwater tasks faster when your  level is not high enough to move under the sea as you wanted? This ring would allow you to.

Beix_A
Beix_A Sep 18 '17, 11:43PM
Character Name: Bea Charlover Aca

World: Mortera

Description:

You see an Underwater Amulet (Underwater Speed +20) that is brand-new. It can only be wielded properly by players of level 50 or higher. It weighs 10.5 oz.

It lasts 2 hours while wearing it underwater, the time in the surface does not count at all.

After two hours of use, the amulet disappears.

Physical description: 

Blue, shiny and light, it has magical and small shells with 2 alive red fish fishing around them, that helps your underwater walking speed. It also has some decorative bubbles.

Attributes:

You can not buy this item in any NPC.

You can trade this item on market.

You can sell this item to the NPC Guardian of the Deep Seas for 1000 gold coins.

Dropped by: 

Seacrest Serpents, Deepling Tyrants and Thul.

Why this item should win?

Who has not dreamed of being able to do those underwater tasks faster when your  level is not high enough to move under the sea as you wanted? This amulet would allow you to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »
This topic is locked

Join Now

Upcoming Events

Annual Autumn Vintage
The second round of collecting and stomping winterberries starts now!Hope you are not to tired from ...
Beatrix Oct 17, 10:00AM
Halloween
Halloween is right around the corner and the Mutated Pumpkin will appear west of Darashia again to s...
Beatrix Oct 31, 10:00AM
The Lightbearer
The nights are getting darker and darker! It is on you to brighten the sky or evil forces will break...
Beatrix Nov 11, 10:00AM

Facebook

Fansites

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

A Piece Of Cake

Colours of Magic

Demon's Lullaby

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Blogs

tavekor
Many years ago I saw the end of the game, with s... more
tavekor Mar 16, 02:02PM
alexanderleytan
Tibia is ranked among the greatest games in the MM... more
alexanderleytan Apr 3 '15, 08:44AM
Lii
Hi to everyone, is my first post here on the blog ... more
Lii Oct 10 '14, 07:16AM

event

2012-2019 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2019.