Ring craft contest | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Sep 4, 07:43AM

Can you come up with a ring or amulet that might be useful in the great world of Tibia?

This is your chance to get it out for the community to see!

It can be a ring or amulet to get more power, to make your foe lose their power, an item only to look pretty, or an item with some special effect! Let your dreams decide!

The item could be bought from a NPC or it can be a special drop from a monster.

Tell us about this great item you have dreamed of!

Rules:

- You will be creating both a written description and a physical representation of your item! Please read the rules carefully!

Create a description of the ring using between 120 and 300 words. Include a physical description of your item, how it is (or is not) useful, and how you acquire it (dropped by a specific monster, bought at an NPC, etc.).

You must tell us why you think your item is the best and deserves to win! (in 50 words or less)

You must provide pictures, drawings, or a real-life crafted item, and the TibiaEvents' logo must be in the pictures, the drawings or whatever you use. (Holding a piece of paper with our logo beside your item works very well) 

- The item must by directly related to Tibia. It is the basis for which it will be judged.

- Your post must contain your character name and world at the top of your post on this topic.

- If you don’t follow ALL the rules, you will be disqualified without notice.

- Multiple accounts are not allowed.

- Multiple submissions are allowed, but each of them must be submitted individually. Note that only one prize per person can be won. Multiple submissions on alternate accounts or characters will be disqualified and all your prizes forfeit.

- Plagiarism is prohibited.

- The contest will start Sep 4 and will end on Sep 18  23:59 CEST.

The judging will be done by our team.

Join in and take a shot at the nice prices you can win!!

Prizes:

1. place: 5 rings of choice + memory box + heavy medal
2. place: 5 rings of choice + Jewel Case + royal medal
3. place: 5 rings of choice + Jewel Case + badge of glory

(5 rings of choice means 5 rings of either: axe ring, club ring, sword 
ring, dwarven ring, energy ring, life ring, power ring, time ring, 
stealth ring, ring of healing)

We wish you the best of luck!

Khanduras Trial
Khanduras Sep 4, 01:49PM
Yassss, good luck to all !
arekz
arekz Sep 4, 03:20PM
good luck people...

there are no events in-game anymore... so sad

just draw/make logo etc... so basically that's not connected to tibia

not everyone know to draw/paint etc...

ElfoFantasma Manager
ElfoFantasma Sep 4, 04:08PM

Versão em Português

Você pode criar um anel ou amuleto que pode ser útil no grande mundo Tibiano?

Essa é sua chance de trazer um desses para a comunidade!

Pode ser um anel ou amuleto que te dê mais poder ou que faça seu inimigo perder poder, um item para ficar mais bonito ou um item com algum efeito especial! Deixe seus sonhos decidirem!

O item pode ser comprado de um NPC ou pode ser um drop especial de algum mosntro.

Conte-nos sobre esse grande item que você sonhou.

Regras:

- Você criará uma descrição escrita e uma representação física do item! Por favor leia as regras atenciosamente!

- Crie uma descrição do seu item usando entre 120 e 300 palavras, inclua uma descrição física do seu item, como ele é (ou não é) útil e como você consegue ele (drop de um monstro específico, comprado em um NPC, etc.).

- Você deve dizer o motivo pelo qual você pensa que seu item merece ganhar! (em até 50 palavras)

- Você deverá fornecer imagens, desenhos ou o item feito na vida real. O logo do TibiaEvents deverá estar presente na sua apresentação, seja imagem, desenho ou o que você fizer (segurar um pedaço de papel com nosso logo ao lado do seu item seria o mais indicado).

- O item deverá estar diretamente relacionado ao Tibia. Essa será a base do nosso julgamento.

- Sua postagem deverá conter o nome do seu char e o mundo, no começo da postagem nesse tópico.

- Se você não seguir TODAS as regras você será desclassificado sem aviso prévio.

- Contas múltiplas não serão permitidas.

- Submissões múltiplas serão permitidas mas cada uma deverá ser postada individualmente. Note que apenas um prêmio por pessoa será dado. Submissões múltiplas ou em contas ou chars alternativos serão desqualificadas e os prêmios serão perdidos.

- Plágio é proibido.

O julgamento será realizado pela nossa equipe.

Junte-se a nós e tenha a chance de ganhar prêmios legais!

Prêmios:

1º Lugar: 5 anéis de sua escolha + Memory Box + Heavy Medal

2º Lugar: 5 anéis de sua escolha + Jewel Case + Royal Medal

3º Lugar: 5 anéis de sua escolha + Jewel Case + Badge of Glory

(5 anéis de sua escolha pode ser 5 anéis entre: axe ring, club ring, sword ring, dwarven ring, energy ring, life ring, power ring, time ring, stealth ring, ring of healing).

Desejamos boa sorte a todos!

The Forum post is edited by ElfoFantasma Sep 4, 04:09PM
ElfoFantasma Manager
ElfoFantasma Sep 4, 04:10PM
Last event was in-game. We usually do in-game event, site contest, in-game event, site contest, and so on...
Quote from arekz good luck people...

there are no events in-game anymore... so sad

just draw/make logo etc... so basically that's not connected to tibia

not everyone know to draw/paint etc...

wendeldasilva
wendeldasilva Sep 5, 07:09AM
aonde eu clico para participar?

Flipeitj
Flipeitj Sep 5, 05:35PM

nickname: Boys inda hood

World: Belobra

I dont speak english very well, but let's try

Heres is my ideia: Amulet of Smells

The amulet of smells is an amulet that will work in conjunction with the stealth ring, it will be a complementary camouflage for the monsters who still know where you are invisible, such as Zombies, earth elementals, etc.

In its normal form, it will only disguise the smell of your body for creatures like zombies, mummys that smell the flesh of your body, but this item can be enchanted and can also work to camouflage against elemental monsters such as earth and fire elementals.

The amulet will have a duration of 10 minutes and can be purchased with the NPC Haroun for 1500 gold coins each, and sold it for 300. 

Another way to get it will be by dropping it from the monsters Hunter, Poacher, Monks and their respective bosses.

The iten is a censer such as those used by priests, monks and will disguise the smell with smoke.

The description of the iten would be:

You see an amulet of smells, this amulet keeps you protected and camouflaged against various creatures. It weighs 6.00 oz.

why should this amulet win the contest?

This amulet could be useful to players, could be used in low level hunts like spike and earth elementals and even implemented in new quests that would require "stealth mode" to be completed ( such as going through wolves without being detected by the smell)

I do not understand very well about image editing so I just did a sketch of what the amulet would look like. Thank you all for reading, and best of luck to all participants.

The Forum post is edited by Flipeitj Sep 5, 05:42PM
Elisa
Elisa Sep 5, 08:03PM
Character Name:Shooter Elisa

World:Garnera

Description of the item:

You see a ring of the four elements (protection fire +40%, earth +40%, energy +40%, ice +40%). It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher. It weighs 4.00 oz.
"Ring of the four Elements" have duration of 4 minutes and when time runs out, the character will be affected by 4 hits of 10 damage of fire, 4 hits of 10 damage of poison, 4 hits of 10 damage of energy and 4 hits of 10 damage of drowning and will be transformed into a "worn ring of the four elements"
But you will be able to make it usable again. All you have to do is go to any temple NPC (e.g. Alia in Carlin) with 1 energy soil, 1 glimmering soil, 1 iced soil, 1 nature soil and 4.000 gps to 'bless' again the ring. You can only recharge the ring once every 20 hours.
This item is a very-rare drop of 'Lord of the Elements'.

Why I think my item is the best and deserves to win?

This ring is quite useful in short and specific situations such as Annihilation Quest or when you'll get into a respaw with a large concentration of creatures that cause some damage protected by the ring. And I deserve to win just for the simple and useful idea of the ring.>>

Picture of a real-life crafted item

Purple color represents the energy protection;

Green color represents the earth protection;

Blue color represents the ice protection;

Red color represents the fire protection.

Thanks, and good luck to all participants.
Beatrix Event
Beatrix Sep 6, 12:31AM

Quote from wendeldasilva aonde eu clico para participar?

Olá Wendel!Você pode postar diretamente aqui no fórum. Como é um evento do site, basta enviar seu trabalho, sem necessidade de inscrição prévia.
Quote from wendeldasilva aonde eu clico para participar?

jonasi
jonasi Sep 7, 01:54AM
Characer: Lonely Silverbolt

Server: Amera

Desciption: You see a Rainbow ring (Arm:1).

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher.

It weighs 3.00 oz.

This ring will flash in the colors of the rainbow and is a rare loot of Raging Mage, lasts 1 hour and to recharge you need to use a small enchanted gem.

this ring can bring back the pleasure of using light effects

The Forum post is edited by jonasi Sep 8, 02:34AM
Shawtay
Shawtay Sep 7, 03:45AM
Character: Shawtay
World: Pacera

"Candy Ring"

Description:
20:19 You see a candy ring that is brand-new.
It soothes your cravings for a short period.
It weighs 0.80 oz.

Although this ring is made entirely of colorful candy, it soothes your cravings for a short period. This ring allows you to feel full for up to 30 minutes! That means no more putting stains in your backpack, for the food is right near your fingertips. You can buy it from any food selling NPC in premium ONLY areas for a price of 1k after doing them a favor as a trusted food salesman. The downside is some creatures tend to nibble your fingers, but at least it poses as a great distraction and leads you to victory on a full stomach!

Why its the best:
The candy ring is simply the best because it pleases your character physically. It's really annoying finding food or having the capacity for food so a lot of players would be pleased with this in their hunting supplies. Sometimes you just don't have time to eat!

Here's me designing the first piece of candy:

And here's the finished product:

Thank you for your time, I'm not an artist but I think the idea behind my ring is great!

Perche Event
Perche Sep 7, 08:21PM
well done so far!

I cant wait for more entry's!

Peace
Perche
Krisph
Krisph Sep 9, 09:10PM
Olala, im gonna participate in this event for sure!

Nice work everyone so far :)

The Forum post is edited by Krisph Sep 9, 09:11PM
maleigihas
maleigihas Sep 9, 09:29PM

Character name: Xozter

World: Chrona

You see a ring of the dwarf party.

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 8 or higher.

It weighs 3.00 oz.

It seems to contain an extremely strong alcohol mixture inside. You can smell it.

This ring contains an extremely strong dwarf beer and mysterious black alcohol.

It has very small beer pouring head fixed on the top.

Dwarves craft this only on very special occasion, for Tibia anniversary. 

It can be obtained only on Tibia birthday from Dwarf, Dwarf Guard, Dwarf Soldier and Dwarf Geomancer as an very rare loot.

Using that ring causes drunkenness to all players on 64 squares around the caster. The effect lasts for 6 to 10 seconds and it depends on luck.

After 1 using ring is going to be empty, and it can be used as an ornament. It could be very useful in player versus player situations, like escape from player killer, or disable enemy team on open battle. 

Description after use:

"You see an empty ring of the dwarf party

It weighs 0.50 oz.

It's completely empty. Yeeeah, that was a MEMORABLE party."

Why it's best:

Tibia anniversary is a great day, and it has to be celebrated properly.

It relates with humor to Tibia and dwarf traditions.

This ring is a very good opportunity to connect pleasant with useful.  

Good luck Guys! And have a nice parties in rl also ;)

The Forum post is edited by maleigihas Sep 9, 11:55PM
Catatauzinha
Catatauzinha Sep 10, 01:59AM

Character name: Catatauzinha

World: Kenora

Description:

You see an Ouroborus Ring.

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 300 or higher.

It weighs 2.50 oz.

You never know when the snake will bite its own tail.

This omnipotent ring is overflowing with energy of ancient Tibia gods.

No One know when it was created and who could make such a powerful thing.

It represents the infinite cycle of nature's endless creation and destruction, life and death.

This ring is a representation of Ouroboros, a mystic snake eating its own tail. With its circular shape, greenish and thin.

It has no eyes because it doesn't want to look at the world is passing and rotting.

White pearls engraved in his body, symbolizing the power of the stars, as well as infinity.

While wearing it there is 50% chance to prevent loss of levels, but it always breaks upon dying.

This is a very rare drop from Mawhawk & Shiversleep, legends say that Basilisk has many chests filled with these rare rings, hidden deep inside his chamber.

This ring would be very useful for many players who like to take a risk of dangerous hunts, as well as for people who don't have a lot of time for play and every dead make them sad or angry.

Batchi
Batchi Sep 10, 11:11PM

Character Name: Mixsoul

World: Antica

Description:

You see a Almighty Ring (sword fighting +3, club fighting +3, axe fighting +3, magic level +3, distance fighting +3) that is brand-new.

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 200 or higher.

It weighs 1.00 oz.

This ring has a bright blue color with multi-colored bubbles, symbolizing the union between power of vocations with the nature. 

It's droped by Wisp (very rare) and The Source Of Corruption (very rare).

It's an item which can be used by all vocations, and regardless of vocation, the ring assigns all the improvements. (e.g Paladin will have sword fighting +3, club fighting +3, axe fighting +3,  magic level +3, distance fighting +3; It will give you skills not only of your vocation, but of the others vocations too).

Why should this ring win the contest?

Because it is a very useful item that improves the skills of all vocations. It got additional benefits like e.g. it allows knights for have better magic level to use many kind of runes.

The Forum post is edited by Batchi Sep 10, 11:14PM
Shawtay
Shawtay Sep 11, 04:22PM

Submission 2: Same concept different design!
"Candy Ring"

Description:
20:19 You see a candy ring that is brand-new.
It soothes your cravings for a short period.
It weighs 0.80 oz.

Although this ring is made entirely of colorful candy, it soothes your cravings for a short period. This ring allows you to feel full for up to 30 minutes! That means no more putting stains in your backpack, for the food is right near your fingertips. You can buy it from any food selling NPC in premium ONLY areas for a price of 1k after doing them a favor as a trusted food salesman. The downside is some creatures tend to nibble your fingers, but at least it poses as a great distraction and leads you to victory on a full stomach!

Why its the best:
The candy ring is simply the best because it pleases your character physically. It's really annoying finding food or having the capacity for food so a lot of players would be pleased with this in their hunting supplies. Sometimes you just don't have time to eat!

And here's the finished product:

Thank you for your time, I'm not an artist but I think the idea behind my ring is great!

manuelf
manuelf Sep 14, 02:58PM

name: King Fer Six

world: osera

You see a all ring element (arm:1, protection Holy:30%, Death:30%,Fire:30%,

Energy:30%,Ice:30%,Earth:30%) second phase of the ring (atk:Holy:30%, Death:30%,Fire:30%,

Energy:30%,Ice:30%,Earth:30%)

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 300 or 

higher.It weighs 1.50 oz.

this ring can only be used in 1 stage: phase 1 defense con :arm:1, 

protection Holy:30%, Death:30%,Fire:30%,Energy:30%,Ice:30%,Earth:30%)

phase 2 attack :atk:Holy:30%, Death:30%,Fire:30%,

Energy:30%,Ice:30%,Earth:30%)

only to change the phase and form simply click when in use

when the ring changes face it is able to eliminate the paralysis and 

any other element as utoris

this ring can only fall off: Kroazur very rare

this ring will win because it is very well thought out to play tibia.

sin many fantasy things like 100% atk or 100% dfs

I see it very useful for losing pk or running many places like roshamuul

(when you first use this rings you will receive a blow of 3000 hp and you 

will get achievement point).

Sorry if I have spelling mistakes, but as you will see, I am translating for you to 

translate google. att: South America

Good luck to all participants

emulovsun
emulovsun Sep 14, 03:42PM

Char: Emulov Sun

World: Guardia

Descrition:

You see an Death Amulet.

(protection death +20%, holy -10%) that has 200 charges left.

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 80 or higher.

Wearing it you feel the darkness power inside you. It weighs 5.00 oz.

From the beginning of the ages, the secret of death was well secured by the servants of Urgith, the master god of the living dead. But one day he allowed his servants, the necromancer´s, to forge amulets which provided them the true power of death. However, some deserters created the "Death Amulet" that provided protection against death, and they inserted inside the necklace the words: "There is only one God: Urgith, and there is only one thing we say to him: -Not today." Rumors say that weaker men that tried to use the amulet died instantly, and only those who are not afraid of death have the right to use it.

The item is a very rare drop from Grim Reaper and Necromancer. 

Why i think that my item is the best:

My item is the best cause it will be very useful on grim reapers hunt, also a good decoration, and a missing item on the Divine Set.

Question: May i submit a RL imagem of this amulet? Or it will count was 2 submissions?

elvisg
elvisg Sep 14, 05:35PM

Character: Elvis er telo

word: Morta

You see a amulet of ending.

It can only be wielded properly by players of level 250 or higher.

It weighs 5.00 oz.

Help! Help! Roshamuul.

Droped by: Gaz'Haragoth

Description: 

amulet of ending is not yet known with certainty to be used, in its base bear written aid help roshamuul.

is very similar to the ring of ending probably used in a future quest that is still unknown, is only usable by players of level 250 or higher and has a weight of 5.00 oz is a rare object only obtainable from the powerful Gaz'Haragoth.

Why should this amulet win the contest?

Because many explorers will have a great experience, it is known that the great Tibian world is full of secrets and this closer to the great mysteries hidden in the city of roshamuul.

There will still be a great mystery that we do not know?

The Forum post is edited by elvisg Sep 14, 08:41PM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »
This topic is locked

Join Now

Users

Annual Autumn

The Lightbearer

Bewitched

A piece of cake

Colours of magic

Demon's Lullaby

Rise of Devovorga

2012-2017 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2017.