Event city contest Winners | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
Teranzo Leader
Teranzo Apr 25, 09:11AM

Dear TibiaEvent users,

We cordially invite you to comment on the news article Event city contest Winners!

Please understand that off-topic posts which do not deal with the news article mentioned in the thread title will usually be deleted without further notice.

We appreciate constructive feedback. Insults, disrespect or slander will not be tolerated.

Congratulations!

Your TibiaEvents Team.

matheusm2
matheusm2 Apr 25, 11:11AM
Congratulations everybody, my prize can be sent to Sad Magical Girl via parcel.
jillt
jillt Apr 25, 11:39AM
wow thnx \o/...... i want a foxtail please
Mythinka
Mythinka Apr 25, 12:45PM
Congratulations !

Thank U so much ! 

Myth Mine 

Guardia 

The Forum post is edited by Mythinka Apr 25, 12:47PM
jillt
jillt Apr 25, 02:13PM
question.. is it possible to get the trophy in amera.. and the foxtail in noctera?
Tibia4i20
Tibia4i20 Apr 25, 02:18PM
d'ont belive 
ElfoFantasma Manager
ElfoFantasma Apr 25, 04:29PM
Congratulations everyone! 
ElfoFantasma Manager
ElfoFantasma Apr 25, 04:31PM
Mandou benzasso cara! Parabéns!
Quote from matheusm2 Congratulations everybody, my prize can be sent to Sad Magical Girl via parcel.
yoko
yoko Apr 25, 08:55PM
Sad Magical Girl deserved to win.

However, i have doubts about the other winners. The second winner has beautiful pictures, no doubt about it, but there is nothing interesting about ehr event city. And its description is rather short.

The third place is even worse: it doesn't have that beautiful pictures + there are no interesting events there (some of the tasks seem to be inspired by Eclesius' tasks - cleanign the tower, killing some bugs...)

Once again, congratulations to Sad Magical Girl, as she had no competition in this contest.
matheusm2
matheusm2 Apr 26, 04:10AM
Obrigado!!! Adorei poder criar essa cidade "dos sonhos" XD
Quote from Bombonato Mandou benzasso cara! Parabéns!
Quote from matheusm2 Congratulations everybody, my prize can be sent to Sad Magical Girl via parcel.

matheusm2
matheusm2 Apr 26, 04:16AM
Thanks i guess, but isn't cool depreciate other people work, they had certainly put some effort in this...
Quote from yoko Sad Magical Girl deserved to win.

However, i have doubts about the other winners. The second winner has beautiful pictures, no doubt about it, but there is nothing interesting about ehr event city. And its description is rather short.

The third place is even worse: it doesn't have that beautiful pictures + there are no interesting events there (some of the tasks seem to be inspired by Eclesius' tasks - cleanign the tower, killing some bugs...)

Once again, congratulations to Sad Magical Girl, as she had no competition in this contest.

The Forum post is edited by matheusm2 Apr 26, 04:16AM
This topic is locked

Join Now

Users

Birthdays

katyrin
Honourable Senator
Nieszjoski
Luhizi
kellyem
daniels
Gaikoz
Fusuto

The Lightbearer

Bewitched

A piece of cake

Colours of magic

Demon's Lullaby

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn

2012-2017 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2017.