Shout box

You need to sign in to comment
Umbra ADMIN
Jan 20, 05:08PM
The winners will be published as soon as cip voted! :-)
0 0 0
Idhock Event
Jan 8, 12:01AM
Thanks you all for taking part in the Christmas Spirit Contest, we will post the winners as soon as the voting ends ^^
0 0 0
Mihiron
Dec 5 '21, 08:19PM
Hail Tibia Events!
2 0 +2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»

TIBIAN BAKERY

Are you ready for the flour? Throughout our journey in Tibia we had contact with the most different types of food, whether to maintain the character's regeneration, decorate our house, be part of a mission, or who knows, save us from trouble (right cupcakes?) ...

Check it out on forum

Trick or treat | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
admin Admin
admin Oct 25 '16, 09:47AM

Helloooo to all the lovely eventers out there!

Halloween is about to arrive and we have something special for you this time! Are you ready to get some candyyyy?!

This year you will need to work together with a team! It can be your friends, or part of the community of Tibia Events, who knows? The teams will be made by TibiaEvents Team, so be prepared to meet new people! Most importantly you must work together, respect each other and enjoy the Halloween Event!

We have decided to make a big pool of prizes, so this time only one team will have all the prizes! BUT who will get the biggest one? Will you be the luckiest team member?

Prepare yourselves for a terrific Halloween!

Meeting point: Thais – Cemetery

World: Yanara

Date: October 30

Time: 19:00 CEST

How it will work?

The staff of TibiaEvents will be spread around Thais and Greenshore, they will belong to some race of monsters, your team will belong to one of them; it’s mean that you will need to find the correct monster race in order to get the ticket that you’ll need to exchange for candies with the head Event Member at the meeting point.

Your team will be formed by 4 members designated by TibiaEvents. You and your team will need to work together in order to find the correct Event Member who will give you tickets, if the member that you found says “TRICK” instead of “TREAT” this will mean that isn’t your monster race so you must run and search again.

Monsters Race: Vampires, Ghouls and Mummies

To participate, you must sign up on the forum. You need to write your character name that you will be using for the event.

After the registration is closed, we will announce the teams and the color that will be designated to that team. So pay attention and stay tuned for the information. The color that your team will get will be recognizing by our team as part of their monster race.

**Note: Every team will be random.

General rules:

- Only players of level 8 are allowed to compete.

- You CAN decide what profession you will be, but as advice a knight will be nice for this event.

- You have to sign up in the thread we mention at the end of this post.

- You will NOT be able to alter your speed; by any kind of suspect you will be disqualified.

- If you attempt anything against any other competitor, you will be removed from the competition.

- You MUST wear the color designated by the Event Team all the time.

- 20 spots are opened for the event; the sign ups will be closed when the spot get filled otherwise will be closed at deadline.
- You CAN NOT use health potions or any item to regenerate your life at last round.

Round 1: Sweet Tickets

- You must find the correct event member in order to get the tickets for your candies.

- If the member doesn’t belong to your monster race, he will not give you tickets.

- A limit of tickets will be carried by the Event members, so be sure about finding all them.

- You ONLY can get one ticket each time, after that you must run to the Head member to exchange it and start to run again a total of 5 tickets will be given to each member. This means that a total of 20 tickets will be needed.

- The team with more candies will win this round and will be able to pass to the final one. This means the first one to reach the 20 candies will win.

Round 2: Death Match

The death match will be decided by a Die, will luck be on your side?

Number: Rune

1 - 4: Fire

2 - 5: Energy

3 - 6: Poison

- 1 roll per member; after that all (4 members) have roll the dice we start it again until they die.

- They must walk through the runes the 3 sqm (3x3 runes)

- We will provide the runes

- The first player that dies will be the last, and so on... so the last standing player will win "first place"

Pool of Prizes: Vampire Doll + Royal Medal+ Disgusting Trophy + Mini Mummy

Your TibiaEvents team.

0 0 0
admin Admin
admin Oct 25 '16, 12:31PM
Here :-)
0 0 0
Gera
Gera Oct 25 '16, 12:37PM
I want to sign up !
0 0 0
DvlDanny
DvlDanny Oct 25 '16, 12:38PM
Hello I want to join!  
0 0 0
kozzzan
kozzzan Oct 25 '16, 01:20PM
I'd like to sign up!

Character name is : Onlyleveleight

The Forum post is edited by kozzzan Oct 26 '16, 10:53PM
0 0 0
Salidam
Salidam Oct 25 '16, 02:34PM
I'm signing up!

Character name - Morthar the Duskeye

The Forum post is edited by Salidam Oct 25 '16, 02:37PM
0 0 0
Salidam
Salidam Oct 25 '16, 02:43PM
Just a few questions: The teams must stick together? And also, all items are restricted to reduce healing, what about spells? Are all kind of equipment allowed (apart from speed boosting items) for example Cobra Crown? #antidotepotion

What about energy ring? Is it allowed on Death Match?

The Forum post is edited by Salidam Oct 25 '16, 03:04PM
0 0 0
ryans
ryans Oct 25 '16, 02:49PM
I'd like to signup as well!

Char name - Allido Iswinwinwin

0 0 0
Arwyyn
Arwyyn Oct 25 '16, 03:02PM

Hi, I want to join

My Char on Yanara: Mini Kate

Is it possible to get the Reward on my main on another world?

0 0 0
elvisg
elvisg Oct 25 '16, 03:32PM
Email hola, quiero Participar

la carta del MI en yanara: elvisiito yanara

Uno puedo el Obtener el premio en mi mundo de Donde Vengo?

0 0 0
Makleiin
Makleiin Oct 25 '16, 03:48PM
i want to join  

Name: Makze

edit: I would like people from my team speak spanish, to have better communication, but if not .. i will try my best speaking english xD  (i can understand english, but im not good at writing it) 

Tip: lvl's 8 have 470 of cap, so you can give us a bag with vials or trash with that cap or something close, to avoid people with hidden items, or think in something to avoid cheaters.

:) 

The Forum post is edited by Makleiin Oct 25 '16, 04:32PM
0 0 0
Dacil Senator
Dacil Oct 25 '16, 04:12PM
Hello there!

Allright! You must sign up here also put the name of your character.
@Nitsha @Arwyyn @Elvisg. @ALL

NOT, nothing will be allowed (rings/equips/magics etc). If you use something to cheat on the event, YOU and  ALL YOUR TEAM will be  DISQUALIFIED.
so you better think again.

Yes, you can get the rewards on your server.
Si, podras recibir tu premio en tu server.

List so far:  (remember 20 spots are opened)
Member - Character name.
1.- Neesha - Wave
2.- Gera -
Gera Eve
3.- DvlDanny -
Devilicious Danny Yanara
4.- Kozzzan -
Onlyleveleight
5.- Nistha -
Morthar the Duskeye
6.- Ryans -
Allido Iswinwinwin
7.- Arwyyn -
Mini Kate
8.- Elvisg -
Elvisiito yanara
9.- Drakon100 -
Makze
10.- Oraculorafa - Karol Jett Yanara
11.- Daelwyn - Kynna Lead
12.- Div - Millia
13.- Arekz - Smuup Dogg

14.- Alesc -
Tansboo
15.- SubZero - Collector Yanara
16.- Jillt - Abben Kadrialus
17.- Trellea -
Zepi Klath
18.-
19.-
20.-

The Forum post is edited by Dacil Oct 28 '16, 04:08PM
0 0 0
elvisg
elvisg Oct 25 '16, 05:02PM
DACIL COMO QUE DEBEN REGISTRARSE ? YA ESTOY PARTICIPANDO O QUE DEBO HACER?

soy de venezuela si el evento es a las 19:00 en venezuela a que hora seria? me pueden decir por favor

The Forum post is edited by elvisg Oct 25 '16, 05:32PM
0 0 0
Salidam
Salidam Oct 25 '16, 07:20PM
Could you post how many hours after SS the event will begin, so to make things easier for me
0 0 0
admin Admin
admin Oct 25 '16, 07:33PM
thats posted on our frontpage @nistha
0 0 0
Dacil Senator
Dacil Oct 25 '16, 07:43PM
Hint: please log and re-log again on Tibia and check what time is:
Example/Ejemplo
14:35 Your last visit in Tibia:25. Oct 2016 19:35:44 CEST.

For me the event will be at 14:00 PM.

This is an easy way to check the time.

@Elvisg: ya estas dentro del concurso solo debes esperar hasta el dia del concurso, porfavor debes revisar y estar atento para saber a que team pertenceras y quienes seran tus compañeros.

Para saber bien el tema de horario te pido que conectes en Tibia y vuelvas  a reconectar para actualizar la hora. (osea conecta dos veces)
Revisa que hora te apareces aqui :
14:35(esta es mi hora actual) Your last visit in Tibia: 25. Oct 2016 19:35:44 CEST.(horario CEST)
De esta manera te sera mas facil ver la hora correcta.

0 0 0
oraculorafa
oraculorafa Oct 25 '16, 08:52PM
Karol Jett Yanara

Sign me up
0 0 0
daelwyn
daelwyn Oct 25 '16, 10:26PM
Sign me in!
Kynna Lead is the name of my character.
0 0 0
Div
Div Oct 25 '16, 10:58PM
Aff I have level 10 character :/ In this case I need to make new one. Its name will be Millia, sign me in.
0 0 0
arekz
arekz Oct 26 '16, 12:18AM
its misleading a bit...

" You ONLY can get one ticket each time, after that you must run to the Head member to exchange it and start to run again a total of 5 tickets will be given to each member. This means that a total of 20 tickets will be needed."

let's say i found a member with my creature, do i call friends to come to him taketicket as well? or he have only 1 ticket, for me? and let's say i got that ticket, where do i bring it? and what is HEAD  member? 
"They must walk through the runes the 3 sqm (3x3 runes)"

3x3? what u mean

0 0 0
Pages: 1 2 3 »
This topic is locked

Shout box

You need to sign in to comment
Umbra ADMIN
Jan 20, 05:08PM
The winners will be published as soon as cip voted! :-)
0 0 0
Idhock Event
Jan 8, 12:01AM
Thanks you all for taking part in the Christmas Spirit Contest, we will post the winners as soon as the voting ends ^^
0 0 0
Mihiron
Dec 5 '21, 08:19PM
Hail Tibia Events!
2 0 +2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... » »»

event

2012-2021 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2021.