Join our TibiaEvents Team | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » Applications
admin Admin
admin Jan 15 '16, 05:33PM

Do you like events? Do you like to help the community? Are you still into hosting games and events with your friends? Do you prefer to write about events? Do you like to share your artistic skills with others? 

If any of this interests you, we would like you to apply to join the TibiaEvents team! We are looking for a fresh set of eyes and a mind that's full of ideas! 

There are 4 possible postions that we would be looking for:

- Event Manager: giving ideas, planning and helping in-game or on the website

- Articles: writing ideas for stories or mysteries or events

- Art: artistic skills that would be helpful for events, layouts, news updates

- Video creator: good in creating video's, good people person, good at deadlines,you will have to create an video once a month for upcoming events (it can be more if its needed)

Some Requirements:

- You must be able to check the forum at least once everyday

- Even though you might be set for a specific position, you must help with organizing events

- You must be active on the forum

- You should have a Facebook account so you can communicate with the team if there is an emergency that may come up (not required but highly recommended)

- Website account

Perks:

- You get to be part of one of Tibia's awesome Fansites

- You get to meet a lot of new people and get new experiences

- You get to participate in many different events

- You get to help the community with their events

- You get to challenge your own creativity

- You get a chance to join the private test server

- You get a chance to participate in mini Staff contests

- Most of all you get the satisfaction of bringing joy and fun to many Tibians!

All you have to do is answer the following questions and send them to contact@tibiaevents.com or post it in this forum, then either the admin or community manager or staff member will send you follow up questions. Don't worry they are very simple and straight forward, we just want to get to know you a bit more. Once you have answered the follow up questions, you will possibly be put as a Trial Staff Member for 30 days in which during this time you have to do everything possible to prove yourself worthy! Kidding! During your 30 day trial period, we would like to get your input, be active, chat on the forums, show us your skills. After that the team will decide whether to keep you on permanently or not. 

Application Questions:

1) What is your name?

2) What is your character name and what server are you currently playing on?

3) How long have you been playing Tibia?

4) How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) A reasonable estimate is acceptable.

5) Have you ever received a notation/Banishment?

6) Have you participated in events before? If yes, which event?

7) How many languages can you read, write and speak?

8) How would you rank your English reading and writing on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being very bad and 10 being very good)?

9) How many days a week and hours a day do you spend time on the internet? (ie. I use the internet 7 days a week, about 3-5 hours each day)

Remember, send these application questions with your answers to contact@tibiaevents.com or post it in this forum. After you submit these, the admin, community manager or staff member will contact you with follow up questions.

If you have any questions or concerns you may post them in this thread, thank you.

Do not forget to mention your profile link from the site if you mail your application!! we do not accept your application if u do not have an account here on the site!

We hope to see some new members! :)

Your,

TibiaEvents Team

vamdevil
vamdevil Feb 13 '16, 09:48AM
I'm wondering if you, still, are recruiting.
arekz
arekz Jul 4, 04:16PM
i would like to be part of the team since events are one of my favorites things to do in Tibia... 

...but if i join you guys.... I would be NOT ABLE to start in the events.... 

Regards, Smuu.

The Forum post is edited by arekz Jul 4, 04:17PM
Khanduras Trial
Khanduras Jul 4, 05:41PM

1) What is your name?

Moisés Alvarez 

Solera

About 13 or 14 years, I started in Trimera back in 2003 if im not mistaken.

4) How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) A reasonable estimate is acceptable.

At least 1 to 2 hrs daily.

Yes

Yes, I've participated in Giant Cake, Devovorga, Wizards and Lightbearer.

My mother tongue is Spanish and I'm fluent in English. I can understand basic to mid German, but only if I read it.

8) How would you rank your English reading and writing on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being very bad and 10 being very good)?

Reading 10

Writing 9

9) How many days a week and hours a day do you spend time on the internet? (ie. I use the internet 7 days a week, about 3-5 hours each day)

I use the internet 7 days a week, about 3-5 hours each day

jaymerk91
jaymerk91 Jul 4, 08:43PM

1) What is your name?

Johnathan Conwell

Jay Mulah, Astera

Since 2002, so 15 years.

That can vary. Some days 4-5 hours, some days 1-2.

Unfortunately, yes. Mostly name-locks. 100% against botters/botting

I've participated in all events.

1 (English) SOME Italian(not much)

10/10

7 days a week, 4-6 hours per day.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope we can have fun together and spice up some event ideas as co-workers!

Regards,

John

*edited, added "botting"

The Forum post is edited by jaymerk91 Jul 4, 08:44PM
allang
allang Jul 6, 11:37PM

1) What is your name? Allan 

2) What is your character name and what server are you currently playing on? Magera

3) How long have you been playing Tibia? From around 2005 

4) How much do you play Tibia on a daily basis. (Hrs per day) A reasonable estimate is acceptable. 0-6 hours

5) Have you ever received a notation/Banishment? Yes

6) Have you participated in events before? If yes, which event? Some stories in another finsite. Create a boss on Tibia MOnsters Here´s the link

7) How many languages can you read, write and speak? Spanish and enlgish

8) How would you rank your English reading and writing on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being very bad and 10 being very good)? 10 on enlgish

9) How many days a week and hours a day do you spend time on the internet? (ie. I use the internet 7 days a week, about 3-5 hours each day) I manage the website where I work 

I'm a graphic designer. I also have some knowledge on motion graphics. I sometimes upload videos from other games for fun. This is an intro I made

This topic is locked

Join Now

Birthdays

The Lightbearer

Bewitched

A piece of cake

Colours of magic

Demon's Lullaby

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn

2012-2017 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2017.