Tibia Events Parcel Castle Contest! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
admin Admin
admin Apr 22 '15, 01:49PM
Welcome to Tibia Events Parcel Castle Contest!

We cordially invite everyone to create your own castles, decorate them and post your screenshots in this thread. Be as creative as you like and revive the old

role playing feeling as you become the king of your own castle!

Date/time:* Apr 24 11:00 until May 15 11:00. Cet.RULES

· Post a minimum of one and a maximum of four screenshots for the contest.

· The screenshots cannot be edited in ANY way.

· The maximum amount of parcels allowed is 600 per castle.

· You can decorate your parcel castle ONLY with items you can buy from NPCs.

· You must say "HAIL TIBIA EVENTS!" in at least one of the screenshots you send.

. You must write the date in your screenshot no date means we cant judge you!

PRIZES

1º Place - Memory Box + Jewel Case
2º Place - Medal of Honour + Jewel Case
3º Place - Vampire Doll + Jewel Case

Honorable prize: Badge of glory

Not only is there a chance to win first, second or third place. There will also be a special price of honor for the one castle that did not quite make it but impressed us nonetheless!

Please post your screenshot submissions in our thread on our website including:

-Your characters name

-your world

-a brief text explaining your concept (optional)

If there are questions please ask them in this thread

We wish you the best of luck. May the parcel be with you!
Your,
Tibia Events team.
The Forum post is edited by admin Apr 22 '15, 02:10PM
Nistha
Nistha Apr 22 '15, 03:20PM
Ahaa! A new parcel castle contest I'm in. Maybe I get better score this time (last time I got the honor prize).
Elais
Elais Apr 22 '15, 03:46PM
yeeeeeeeeeeeeha! here we go again!! thankfully and after a long time, u decide to make a new contest!!! excited about it!! good luck to everyone!! Cheers :D

Edit: Question

what do you mean by that? while takin the picture we gotta put eg: 06/04/2015? a part from the "hail tibia events"?

Thanks in advance! :)
The Forum post is edited by Elais Apr 25 '15, 02:48PM
Venner
Venner Apr 22 '15, 04:13PM
YAAAAAAY! I will do my best, I'm hunry for 1st place! <333
VandBrilhoso
VandBrilhoso Apr 22 '15, 05:51PM
is Apr 24 the last day? Or the beggining of the event? =o
linusk
linusk Apr 22 '15, 06:34PM

Lexwoor MaylirAntica- I wanted to pick a place that wasnt that easy to build in with people running around, after a while i finally made it! This is my kingdom, kingdom of love with sheeps that are protecting my lovely horse! Any trespassers will be hunted down and fed to my sheeps.

Drinkenn
Drinkenn Apr 22 '15, 06:44PM
Character name: Lords of Dogtown
World: Morta

So, this is my Parcel Castle. I choosed this specific place on Vega Island because i didn't want to make a Parcel Castle on a flat ground, so. I wanted to build it in a different and also harder way. Had to figure out how to build around the fountain for example. Here is my result!

Regards
Lords of Dogtown
admin Admin
admin Apr 22 '15, 07:18PM

Quote from VandWoodstock is Apr 24 the last day? Or the beggining of the event? =o

Its the starting date :-D
admin Admin
admin Apr 22 '15, 07:24PM

Quote from Elais yeeeeeeeeeeeeha! here we go again!! thankfully and after a long time, u decide to make a new contest!!! excited about it!! good luck to everyone!! Cheers :D

what do you mean by that? while takin the picture u gotta put eg: 06/04/2015? a part from the "hail tibia events"?

Yup i mean u need to say the date in your screenshot in game! :-D so not writte on it with paint etc..
Drinkenn
Drinkenn Apr 22 '15, 07:26PM

Quote from admin
Quote from Elais yeeeeeeeeeeeeha! here we go again!! thankfully and after a long time, u decide to make a new contest!!! excited about it!! good luck to everyone!! Cheers :D

what do you mean by that? while takin the picture u gotta put eg: 06/04/2015? a part from the "hail tibia events"?

Yup i mean u need to say the date in your screenshot in game! :-D so not writte on it with paint etc..
Like i did on my screenshot? Hopefully i made it right ? :)
admin Admin
admin Apr 22 '15, 07:30PM

Quote from Drinkenn
Quote from admin

Like i did on my screenshot? Hopefully i made it right ? :)

Exactly! :-)
Drako
Drako Apr 22 '15, 08:01PM
What about items you can make from npcs? doesnt count :c?
Blumsan
Blumsan Apr 22 '15, 08:08PM

My character name is Blumsan, From Antica!

Tjululu!

I decided to make a Small food castle outside Ab'dendriel,

The parcels/food inside my food castle are supposed to look like the old tibia character with the old Graphics with a pumkin head and blueberry legs! haha Hope you enjoy, this is my result of this event!

admin Admin
admin Apr 22 '15, 08:16PM

Quote from Drako · You can decorate your parcel castle ONLY with items you can buy from NPCs.

· You can decorate your parcel castle ONLY with items you can buy from NPCs.
Drako
Drako Apr 22 '15, 08:32PM

My characters name is Knight Oscarito,  in my opinion svargrond needed to be a little green :3! I had fun build this castle and doing so many mistakes since I didnt read the rules, I had my jester doll playing as the royal jester for my castle jajaja... But my main struggle was the evil mammoth coming to destroy my castle 4 times! I single handily slayed the beast like a true knight would but the problem was it kept re-spawning like a cheater coming back for revenge.

SataniKnight
SataniKnight Apr 22 '15, 09:07PM
Character Name: Satani Knight
World: Julera

A Crazy Story

I still here, only old citizens will remember me, but i am the old King Tibianus... I know...you think i'm just another crazy old guy. But it's true, I ran to cormaya to live a new life, no more city troubles, but it was my own exori mort in my feet, because i can't protect more my poor castle, Dwarves stole my boxes with food, rats invades my castle to steal my lovely cheese. I need help Loyal subject.as

VandBrilhoso
VandBrilhoso Apr 22 '15, 10:16PM
Character: Vand Woodstock
World: Yanara

Well, I would like to explain the concepts while I show the images... But firstly I would like you to know that I tried to make a "Nature" castle theme, with animals, and lots on fruits and plants.. I hope you like it =]

First image: It's the Nature Castle entrance, where 2 rotworm soldiers watch for the presence of the enemies, ready to protect their kingdom (yes.. rotworms are kinda blind.. but... you know.. they can sense.. and stuff.. :l )
Second image: It's the kingdom's prison, where invaders are sent. As you can see, a deer guard watches them, and prevent them from escaping.

Third image: It shows the Castle's food stock, as you can see, a huge variety of fruits and mushrooms and other foods can be seen there.

Fourth image: The fern way that appears on the others screens, leads to the King's room, our majesty, the White Deer. He is protected by his two royal deer guards. All the nature beings bows to their king, the White Deer.

so that's it! I hope to see many nice screens here, good luck everybody, let's have some fun! =D

Williams
Williams Apr 22 '15, 10:24PM
Character name: Church Master
World: Nerana

This is my winter stronghold. As you can see, it has pretty much everything that true stronghold needs. There are: main throne room, treasure room, and an armory. There are also some penguins which provide fresh supply of food (eggs). It's not very big because I wanted it to fit in one screen. It's been years since I made a parcel castle so that was a really good fun to build it. Good luck to all participants. :)
The Forum post is edited by Williams Apr 22 '15, 10:44PM
RyoNina
RyoNina Apr 22 '15, 10:28PM

Character's name: Ryo Targaryen
Server: Elera

Here's my submission... I hope there's no problem my friends helped me :3 I did a reference to Game of thrones red witch trying to attack a Sansa Stark impersonation and me defending her just Like Arya would do :3

Notice the staffs serve as banner poles, I did a simple construction since i wanted all to fit in one screen, I used both environment and bought items... 
I wish everyone good luck :3 <3

billhilton
billhilton Apr 22 '15, 11:59PM

Hello administrators tibia events. I am participating in the Event Castle.And Here is my castle.
Name: PeedrinhouLevel: 117vocation: PaladinWorld: JuleraResidence: Darashia
  Good luck to Other characters

The Forum post is edited by billhilton Apr 23 '15, 12:08AM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
This topic is locked

Join Now

Upcoming Events

Annual Autumn Vintage
The second round of collecting and stomping winterberries starts now!Hope you are not to tired from ...
Beatrix Oct 17, 10:00AM
Halloween
Halloween is right around the corner and the Mutated Pumpkin will appear west of Darashia again to s...
Beatrix Oct 31, 10:00AM
The Lightbearer
The nights are getting darker and darker! It is on you to brighten the sky or evil forces will break...
Beatrix Nov 11, 10:00AM

Facebook

Fansites

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

A Piece Of Cake

Colours of Magic

Demon's Lullaby

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Blogs

tavekor
Many years ago I saw the end of the game, with s... more
tavekor Mar 16, 02:02PM
alexanderleytan
Tibia is ranked among the greatest games in the MM... more
alexanderleytan Apr 3 '15, 08:44AM
Lii
Hi to everyone, is my first post here on the blog ... more
Lii Oct 10 '14, 07:16AM

event

2012-2019 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2019.