Tibia Events Parcel Castle Contest! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
admin Admin
admin Aug 21 '14, 11:33AM
We are really sorry Sikita,but time is time we were already running the event for 2 weeks now,we cant change the time anymore since we said we did end it today :-)

Kind regards,
Umbra mckeening
Volkens
Volkens Aug 21 '14, 01:13PM

Fire Volkens

Guardia

The Forum post is edited by Volkens Aug 21 '14, 01:13PM
tukanrob
tukanrob Aug 21 '14, 03:52PM
Darlouthz

Luminera

I'm the Lord Protector of Hell and I controle the entrace of human's to the Seven Hell.

The reason of my choise was include my favourite monster, a Demon in the castle!!!, then find a Dangerous Place!!!

PD: i wanted to have a Hellhound in the entrace of my castle, but was Extremely dangerous for me >.<!!!

The Forum post is edited by tukanrob Aug 21 '14, 03:53PM
admin Admin
admin Aug 21 '14, 03:58PM
Sorry guys we wont accept new screenshots anymore the time is already over :-)
Ombligeithor
Ombligeithor Aug 21 '14, 04:59PM
sorry for taking. I am from Venezuela and had no idea what time the event ends.

I'll upload my photos to not lose

admin Admin
admin Aug 21 '14, 07:30PM
@Everyone who posted after the time was up,sorry we wont accept your castle's we were running this event for 2 weeks so everyone had time enough.

Kind regards,
Umbra mckeening
Tobbysch
Tobbysch Aug 21 '14, 10:39PM
I dont want to be a douche or so.. but

@mitriqool  green lights and frozen starlights or blue roses are not possible to buy in shop :/

@Ralaxer   Anniversary cakes or blazing bones or dracoyle statues are not possible to buy in shop :/

@Egondom   Wand of everblazing/defiance are not possible to buy in shops :/

@Antharo_Dracolyte a fanfare is not possible to buy in shop :/

@mohameds   christmas present bags and blue roses is not possible to buy in shop :/

@luminism   any pieces of cloth, minor tokens, bug trophies among other things is not possible to buy in shop :/

@MarieJane  Scarab coins, bar of chocolates and cream cakes are not possible to buy in shops :/

@jonathand  None of the equipments in the middle is possible to buy in shops :/

@gabriels  the bonelord shields under the chairs are not possible to buy in shops :/

@caran   Pirate voodoo dolls is not possible to buy in shop :/

@Proffssskit  Captured wolf is not possible to buy in any shop :/

Everyone else thought of cleaver ways to stay by the rules so I hope everyone agree's that I'm not doing this because I'm trying to ruin it for everyone, but because I, as everyone else worked really hard finding stuff to buy at NPC's and then when I post my picture I see that many others just took what they had in their house without reading the rules.

Hope admin's agree with me though, rules are rules :)

Ombligeithor
Ombligeithor Aug 21 '14, 10:56PM

Quote from admin @Everyone who posted after the time was up,sorry we wont accept your castle's we were running this event for 2 weeks so everyone had time enough.
I agree, just climbed the photos that did not do anything with them on my pc. I wanted to just appreciate my castle was not to participate
gabriels
gabriels Aug 21 '14, 11:11PM

Quote from Tobbysch Tobbysch

bonelord shield are bought in Nah'Bob
Proffssskit
Proffssskit Aug 21 '14, 11:47PM
Quote from Tobbysch I

I don't think anyone has done it intentionally, and for our castle's sake, we found these wolves, it's basicly normal wolfs (which people used in their castle aswell) which have walked on traps and now they are captured, this should not be counted as an item, and that would be for the admins to judge and not you. 

The thing that differs these wolves is that you can't loot them nor can you buy them, other items for example red piece of cloths etc that people used are items which can be dropped by monsters, this is just pure RPG, wolves who walked on traps which makes a good story.

The Forum post is edited by Proffssskit Aug 22 '14, 12:04AM
Nieco
Nieco Aug 22 '14, 12:23AM
thats not to mention ppl who used coins to decorate or those who edit the screenshot to show only the game window,not talking about the whole tibia client window, mainscreen, not sure ifs forbidden but admin said u couldnt  be edit in any way 
The Forum post is edited by Nieco Aug 22 '14, 12:24AM
Tobbysch
Tobbysch Aug 22 '14, 09:50AM

Quote from gabriels
Quote from Tobbysch Tobbysch

bonelord shield are bought in Nah'Bob

I am so sorry, I had no idea to be honest.

Sorry :(

Tobbysch
Tobbysch Aug 22 '14, 09:51AM

Quote from Proffssskit
Quote from Tobbysch I

I don't think anyone has done it intentionally, and for our castle's sake, we found these wolves, it's basicly normal wolfs (which people used in their castle aswell) which have walked on traps and now they are captured, this should not be counted as an item, and that would be for the admins to judge and not you. 

The thing that differs these wolves is that you can't loot them nor can you buy them, other items for example red piece of cloths etc that people used are items which can be dropped by monsters, this is just pure RPG, wolves who walked on traps which makes a good story.

Maybe it was unintentional, but still it is a major part of your castle and it is not possible to buy at NPC's and its a very nice item.

In my eyes you were cheating :P

EDIT: it is like saying "I want to use xxxx item, I looted it so I basically just found it"

The Forum post is edited by Tobbysch Aug 22 '14, 09:53AM
admin Admin
admin Aug 22 '14, 09:56AM
Hello,

its not a thread about who's cheating and who's not,its up to us to check every screenshot,even if it was in a good meaning.

We are bussy with all screenshots,its gonna take a while before we can say who did win.

Kind regards,
Umbra mckeening
Fade
Fade Aug 22 '14, 11:09AM
Some slip ups here and there can be done by anyone, after all we are just human! Let's not forget the fun and the tibia spirit that brought us here in the first place! Good luck everyone! :)

/Man med stav
Aega
Aega Aug 22 '14, 05:41PM
Just an FYI Christmas present packages can be bought from Messenger of Santa NPC. Awesome job everyone :)

I add this because the rules stated "You can decorate your parcel castle ONLY with items you can buy from NPCs." but in the review it says "shops". There are things such as jewel box and bonelord shield that can be bought from Djinn NPC and Santas NPC. Just trying to help :)
The Forum post is edited by Aega Aug 22 '14, 05:47PM
Duivelsjong
Duivelsjong Aug 22 '14, 05:47PM

Dear Tibians,

I want to write down how I think about people complaining about this event.

Rules:

In the rules of this event it has been announced that only items which can be bought from NPC's can be used.

Also screenshots may not be edited, however people collected all screenshots into one file so actually they  have been editing.

My opinion:

In my opinion everyone still has a chance and hope everyone agrees on that. This is for fun and everyone has been working hard on this event. Even if someone used "a few items" which cannot be bought at NPC's or dropping all screenshots into one file, they still have the same chances to get rewarded if they end up in the winnings. In the end there are too many people who haven't read the rules carefully anyways.

I want to add: I haven't seen anyone with "a really high amount of items" which cannot be bought at NPC's either.

Conclusion:

Yes guys you are right, people might not use these items. But I would say, we should not watch the mistakes made by people too much. They were like everyone else glad they started this event and because you don't know when you're done with your own made castle, you are trying to make it as perfect as possible. Maybe because people get hessitated or being to enthusiastic they forget about the rules but that can happen.

I guess everyone who joined the "castle event" knows exactly what I mean.

Greetings,

Duivelsjong

The Forum post is edited by Duivelsjong Aug 22 '14, 07:36PM
Nistha
Nistha Aug 22 '14, 09:57PM

Quote from Duivelsjong

Dear Tibians,

Rules:

In the rules of this event it has been announced that only items which can be bought from NPC's can be used.

Also screenshots may not be edited, however people collected all screenshots into one file so actually they  have been editing.

My opinion:

In my opinion everyone still has a chance and hope everyone agrees on that. This is for fun and everyone has been working hard on this event. Even if someone used "a few items" which cannot be bought at NPC's or dropping all screenshots into one file, they still have the same chances to get rewarded if they end up in the winnings. In the end there are too many people who haven't read the rules carefully anyways.

I want to add: I haven't seen anyone with "a really high amount of items" which cannot be bought at NPC's either.

Conclusion:

Yes guys you are right, people might not use these items. But I would say, we should not watch the mistakes made by people too much. They were like everyone else glad they started this event and because you don't know when you're done with your own made castle, you are trying to make it as perfect as possible. Maybe because people get hessitated or being to enthusiastic they forget about the rules but that can happen.

Greetings,

Duivelsjong

Well people asked if it's okay to edit the pictures leaving the gaming window untouched or combining many screenshots (max 4) into one big to show their castle as a whole, and got approving reply so that it indeed was allowed. So that was not cheating, it was allowed.

However those items I kinda feel it's unfair since I decorated my castle only with items bought from NPCs, so I don't really like the idea of losing (though not most important) to some one who has actually used items which can't be bought from NPCs, since it was forbidden, as I assume the point of the NPCs thing was that any one could win, not just players with fancy items.

@admin, about the results, are we talking about wait of a week or weeks?
The Forum post is edited by Nistha Aug 22 '14, 09:58PM
yama20
yama20 Aug 22 '14, 11:46PM
when the result of the event? and when we get honorary award as a participant in the event?
Duivelsjong
Duivelsjong Aug 23 '14, 01:26AM

Quote from Nistha
Quote from Duivelsjong

Dear Tibians,

Rules:

My opinion:

Conclusion:

Greetings,

Duivelsjong

Well people asked if it's okay to edit the pictures leaving the gaming window untouched or combining many screenshots (max 4) into one big to show their castle as a whole, and got approving reply so that it indeed was allowed. So that was not cheating, it was allowed.

However those items I kinda feel it's unfair since I decorated my castle only with items bought from NPCs, so I don't really like the idea of losing (though not most important) to some one who has actually used items which can't be bought from NPCs, since it was forbidden, as I assume the point of the NPCs thing was that any one could win, not just players with fancy items.

@admin, about the results, are we talking about wait of a week or weeks?

Hello Nistha,

Thanks for your reply.

I understand your reaction but also I haven't used any other items then what could be bought from NPC's. I just think we don't need to make a big deal of it because players have used other items. And as far as I know the most of them just used a couple of these items.

So I really don't mind.

Goodluck to all of you!

Greetings,

Duivelsjong

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
This topic is locked

Event Schedule

Double XP/Skill Event
Are you looking for an opportunity to level up and to improve your skills? Your time has come! So sh...
Beatrix Apr 6, 10:00AM
Orcsoberfest
Are you in a festive mood? Do you want to party like there is no tomorrow? Then you are in for a tre...
Beatrix Apr 13, 10:00AM

Facebook

Fansites

Demon's Lullaby

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

A Piece Of Cake

Colours of Magic

Blogs

tavekor
Many years ago I saw the end of the game, with s... more
tavekor Mar 16 '19, 02:02PM
alexanderleytan
Tibia is ranked among the greatest games in the MM... more
alexanderleytan Apr 3 '15, 08:44AM
Lii
Hi to everyone, is my first post here on the blog ... more
Lii Oct 10 '14, 07:16AM

event

2012-2019 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2019.