Tibia Events Parcel Castle Contest! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » TibiaEvents » News
ronf
ronf Aug 7 '14, 08:49PM

Name: Dark-Ron

World: Calmera

Concept: Castle surrounded by river (custom river) for extra protection - just like the old days. The middle is the main hall of the castle where people gather and fest together! 

remas
remas Aug 7 '14, 10:54PM

Character name:Va leu

World: Calmera

History: The once glorious Nightmare Knights have established themselves under the fiery pits of inferno to fight off evil. But now a king called "Va leu" build his castle there, after absorb some of the spirit of each ruthless seven and realize the despair throne is a good place for live, without enemies and much peace.

--

I play in full screen

I don't use "show light effects" mode, so my screen is 100% lighted

Thanks for Weesa, who block main room spawn <3

Alex
Alex Aug 7 '14, 10:58PM
issy lovin
World : isara soon to be rowana after merge

Well guys i decided to give it a go, did my best,

the castle is build on the graveyard north east of edron as every wicked king would like his castle to be. Muhahaha

The Forum post is edited by Alex Aug 8 '14, 11:43PM
Alex
Alex Aug 7 '14, 11:01PM
Char : issy lovin

The kings throne room :)

The Forum post is edited by Alex Aug 8 '14, 11:44PM
Alex
Alex Aug 7 '14, 11:03PM
the hall where my knights can assamble before they go to the big war of the parcels. to see who can pull the letter out of the stone and become king of the letteropeners

The Forum post is edited by Alex Aug 8 '14, 11:44PM
Alex
Alex Aug 7 '14, 11:05PM
and offcourse as every castle must have the Dungeon where i keep my undead pianist so he can make music into the end of time

The Forum post is edited by Alex Aug 8 '14, 11:45PM
Lockon13
Lockon13 Aug 7 '14, 11:27PM

Character - Deadeye Lockon

World - Luminera

Hello Fellow Tibians And Tibia Events Staff.

Today I have for you my very own Beach Resort Castle.

We have Guest check-ins, Custom High Dives, and Private Beach Side Rooms.

Please enjoy my Lil touch of home.

The Forum post is edited by Lockon13 Aug 7 '14, 11:29PM
antonyw
antonyw Aug 7 '14, 11:42PM

Oh the irony..What is life without a bit of humor, my parcel castle was built inside the most unlikely of places, a REAL castle, although, i don't think i've made many friends with its previous inhabitants, especially by insulting the famous noodles, i think treason is upon us, lets hope he takes a RAIN cheque

hey, its not quite a parcel, but it still goes in the post! ;)

Charatcer name: Crow Spirit

World: Isara (about to become merged into Rowana)

Edited: added back original screenshots with full tibia window, as you can see, it took me a few tries to get noodles and the king in the right place, move 1 sqm north or south and you lose the npcs :'(

The Forum post is edited by antonyw Aug 8 '14, 03:45PM
mitriqool
mitriqool Aug 7 '14, 11:44PM
Name: Damian wojownik Refugi
World: Refugia

I am Lobo the King of Currumpaw. You may or may not have heard about me, it's been a while since I showed myself to a mere human. But... I have changed into one of you ugly beasts since then. 
Never the less the wolves stayed loyal to me. That's just our nature I guess. 
Many years have passed, my wolf pack got smaller but I rebuilt my castle once again. 
And I want to show it to you, so you can fear the upcoming of Lobo the KING of Wolves !

I have stole the red carpet technique from your 'celebrities' to show you that I am a real celebrity. I have my loyal wolf guards, money and food. What else do you need? 

The gate to my castle is guarded by my two best wolves. No one can enter...

I also have a great garden on the side of my castle, where the wolves can come out, have some freshly hunted meat and look at the beautiful sea, to calm down a little and get ready for the next day.

Are you done watching the castle? MOVE ON THEN before I get my guards after you !

adamc
adamc Aug 7 '14, 11:46PM
Character name: Shaillyul Nevoxy

World: Candia

The Forum post is edited by adamc Aug 7 '14, 11:48PM
GruwelijkJoch
GruwelijkJoch Aug 7 '14, 11:55PM
Which actually started as a joke soon became loads of fun we had with some friends. Initially we planned on making a 'standard' castle somewhere in an open area. However, this seemed a bit boring to us. Of course, we wanted to put in some effort, so we decided to find a nice spot for our castle. After searching trough the Tibian mainland we finally found a good place that suited our needs. Because of the lava pit in the middle we decided to give it a dragon/fire look. Please keep in mind that it is not possible to put dragon statue's in your backpack, so we had to open the dragon statue kits in a friends house in thais, so we could drag nearly 150 of them after that to our castle. After building the castles, shooting the firefields and decorating it with the dragon statues this was the result:

Even though it's not necessary, I would like to show you guys the big result of our hours of hard work. (Which mostly consisted of dragging the statues haha.)

I hope you enjoy our castle.

Kinds Regards,

Klauwn on Aurora

297 Royal Paladin

Aurora

PS:

It's not a castle made for humans, but for Dragons or other fiery creatures. The fire and lava should suit their needs. 

The Forum post is edited by GruwelijkJoch Aug 7 '14, 11:58PM
CorlayOn
CorlayOn Aug 8 '14, 01:20AM
Name: Fay Memoria

Server: Secura

Storyline: Well I'm Queen of Penguins, and my hard working penguin fellows are about to sign a labor contract. More fish to me, all hail the penguin queen...and Tibia Events ofc!
The Forum post is edited by CorlayOn Aug 8 '14, 01:25AM
Nova
Nova Aug 8 '14, 06:29AM
Name Burriito Sabanero

World Zanera

this is my kingdom my big castle in the sand I'm the king all are well come

admin Admin
admin Aug 8 '14, 01:08PM

Quote from GruwelijkJoch Which actually started as a joke soon became loads of fun we had with some friends. Initially we planned on making a 'standard' castle somewhere in an open area. However, this seemed a bit boring to us. Of course, we wanted to put in some effort, so we decided to find a nice spot for our castle. After searching trough the Tibian mainland we finally found a good place that suited our needs. Because of the lava pit in the middle we decided to give it a dragon/fire look. Please keep in mind that it is not possible to put dragon statue's in your backpack, so we had to open the dragon statue kits in a friends house in thais, so we could drag nearly 150 of them after that to our castle. After building the castles, shooting the firefields and decorating it with the dragon statues this was the result:

Even though it's not necessary, I would like to show you guys the big result of our hours of hard work. (Which mostly consisted of dragging the statues haha.)

I hope you enjoy our castle.

Kinds Regards,

Klauwn on Aurora

297 Royal Paladin

Aurora

PS:

It's not a castle made for humans, but for Dragons or other fiery creatures. The fire and lava should suit their needs. 

Hello.

since your screenshots has been editted,it cant be judged later please post your screenshots with everything around it!

Thanks in advance!
admin Admin
admin Aug 8 '14, 01:09PM
To all participants! please dont edit your pics!
Nistha
Nistha Aug 8 '14, 01:20PM

Quote from admin To all participants! please dont edit your pics!
Are we able to cut the borders of the window out? I have original images too (pasted on gimp) but it shows all my desktop and gimp window open, is that necessary? The images that only show the Tibia game window are much more neat looking. Which images shall I upload?
admin Admin
admin Aug 8 '14, 01:23PM
windows borders can be deleted all others of tibia has to be original :-)
Fibers
Fibers Aug 8 '14, 01:40PM

Character: Warlord Fibers

World: Magera

"For a nice and hot winter, a nice castle"

The Forum post is edited by Fibers Aug 8 '14, 01:43PM
Nistha
Nistha Aug 8 '14, 04:33PM
Charater Name : Nistha
World : Obsidia

I decided to make an entry here and wrote some lore about the images. Took a while build that thing but the most frustrating part was dragging the furnitures there and same time keep eye on the fires.

In this image we can see the castle's entrance on the right side. Minotaur archers are guarding enclosing intruders shooting every one who might endanger the castle. In the middle of the central hall we see the Shrine of Spirits.

This image shows the left side of the central hall that is also guarded heavily by the hired minotaurs. The path through the woods leads to the ancient dragon lair where from the royal queen get's his daily meals and most important the dragon blood that keeps up her charming beauty, almost like magic.

Sometimes the Queen demands other goods from his loyal servants such as fish and tropical fruits. The Queen's trained wolves are keeping the servant doing his job. From time to time the royal queen and her guests sit around the famous dining table as her noble and humble servants sit in the other end of the room, ready to serve the royals.

The well known ancient dragon lair is filled with dangerous dragons which from the queen takes all entertainment she can get. Her noble warriors and soldiers often battle in order to keep her happy and to show her their respect and loyalty. Maybe one day she might even knight them.

That's that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »
This topic is locked

Join Now

Upcoming Events

Flower Month
Spring is finally here, the sun shines and flowers bloom! We already can see Dryads roamings around ...
Beatrix Jun 1, 09:00AM
Bewitched
Some tarantula eyes, ten pounds of bat wings and chicken feathers, a touch of vampire dust... The wi...
Beatrix Jun 21, 10:00AM
Double XP/Skill Event
Are you looking for an opportunity to level up and to improve your skills? Your time has come! So sh...
Beatrix Jun 28, 10:00AM

Tibia Article's

Insights Click to read...
Of Matchmaking and Spell Breaking Click to read...
Conflagration Click to read...
2018 - A Retrospective Read more...
Reunification read more...
The Lion's Den Explorer Click to read...
Reckoning Click to read...
The Itsy Bitsy Spider Click to read...
Handover Click to read...
Zathroth's Library Click to read...
Peculiar Questions Click to read...
TibiaArticle: Trust Yourself Click to read...

Facebook

Fansites

Bewitched

Rise of Devovorga

Annual Autumn Vintage

The Lightbearer

A Piece Of Cake

Colours of Magic

Demon's Lullaby

Blogs

tavekor
Many years ago I saw the end of the game, with s... more
tavekor Mar 16, 02:02PM
alexanderleytan
Tibia is ranked among the greatest games in the MM... more
alexanderleytan Apr 3 '15, 08:44AM
Lii
Hi to everyone, is my first post here on the blog ... more
Lii Oct 10 '14, 07:16AM

event

2012-2019 https://tibiaevents.com. All rights reserved.
Please note that the only official website is www.tibia.com.
Tibia and all of its content is copyrighted by CipSoft GmbH © 1996 - 2019.